Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS (41558 Views)

Owerri Prison Break: Police Ignored DSS Intelligence Report Of Planned Attack / Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer / Owerri Prison Break In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by Rodwave: 10:28am On Apr 06, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Nigeria Prisons should reinforce its centres .

With what exactly?
Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:46am On Apr 06, 2021
Rodwave:

With what exactly?

A lot of manpower and security technology capabilities. A very functional cctv at night could have made a difference since the terrorists came in large group. They would have seen them clearly from afar as they approach while your men take positions or even go to the rear and attack. There's also need to give more attention to intel.
Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by Alleghem: 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
Alright. Working
Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by Rodwave: 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

A lot of manpower and security technology capabilities. A very functional cctv at night could have made a difference since the terrorists came in large group. They would have seen them clearly from afar as they approach while your men take positions or even go to the rear and attack. There's also need to give more attention to intel.

Lemme assume that you are just new to this monkey Republic
Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by Vaughanlanrewaj: 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
Rodwave:

Lemme assume that you are just new to this monkey Republic
Maybe you are referring to another country filled with monkeys and I should have ignored the question.
Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by omoharry(f): 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
lovedayugo:
35 that has refused to escape should be granted state pardon. E get why
Exactly my thought . It’s means they are not hardened criminals
Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by lordally(m): 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
Omoslim26:

Hmm this was the same manipulation I fell for.
I was a massob member yes uwazurike was later force to shift ground not bcus he was bought as mnk painted it but bcus he had lost so much and couldn't continue to see his brothers keep dying.he has his own faults and short comings no doubt.
So you think Uwazurike is bad but mnk who could not make accountability for money being spent as inquired by Uche Mefor but rather shut down the UK branch to cover for his schemes is a saint right. The only difference btw mnk and uwazurike is dat the former is more vast and knows how to play well with the sensationalism of social media.

I was an Ipob member until 2016 when I had to tell myself the truth. the only thing mnk reigns with is the failings of our SE leaders I tell you if those lazy guys had up their game mnk will have little impact in his manipulative schemes.

mnk is not my leader figure he lost it when he began to feel and see himself as god and parading himself in such egocentric manner.

I hope he doesn't have an hidden agenda bcus even if Biafra comes he will not be anywhere near the leadership.

I don't hate him, I just don't fancy his modus operandi.

You can't be agitating for seccession and at the same time provoking chaos in Ala Igbo
imagine a leader endorsing the prison break of hardened criminals that will in turn be a torn in the flesh of Imo state.

You spoke well with good facts...thing is there is no evidence that's it's ESN that carried out the attack!! Of course a man like you with so much wealth of Knowledge knows that every war starts with PROPAGANDA!!
Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by Omoslim26: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
lordally:

You spoke well with good facts...thing is there is no evidence that's it's ESN that carried out the attack!! Of course a man like you with so much wealth of Knowledge knows that every war starts with PROPAGANDA!!

I asked one ipob member a question while we were chatting over a drink, although he is not like the regular troublesome ones we see here who have zero tendency of reasoning logically apart from emotional misappropriations and mishandling.

My question was If Biafra comes today ofcus ipob with it's leader will have no business with it's leadership, going by how mnk parades himself will he lead a rebellious movement to impose himself on Igbo as our ruler?

Will he (my friend) join such movement when that happens?

Where does your alliegiance as an Igbo man lies with Ipob a seccessionist movement or with Ala Igbo?

his ans was he doesn't think mnk has wat it takes to lead Igbo as a race but if Mnk tries to create a rebel against Igbo then he would rebrand his mind and die fighting against him. for Every Igbo man owes his alliegiance to His mother land and not to any group or persons.

The manner at which ipob members parades themselves gives one a course to worry if they won't be a problem to Igbo in future.
Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by lordally(m): 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
Omoslim26:

I asked one ipob member a question while we were chatting over a drink, although he is not like the regular troublesome ones we see here who have zero tendency of reasoning logically apart from emotional misappropriations and mishandling.

My question was If Biafra comes today ofcus ipob with it's leader will have no business with it's leadership, going by how mnk parades himself will he lead a rebellious movement to impose himself on Igbo as our ruler?

Will he (my friend) join such movement when that happens?

Where does your alliegiance as an Igbo man lies with Ipob a seccessionist movement or with Ala Igbo?

his ans was he doesn't think mnk has wat it takes to lead Igbo as a race but if Mnk tries to create a rebel against Igbo then he would rebrand his mind and die fighting against him. for Every Igbo man owes his alliegiance to His mother land and not to any group or persons.

The manner at which ipob members parades themselves gives one a course to worry if they won't be a problem to Igbo in future.

I get your point!!! See My brother it's one step at a time!! Let's use the Nelson Mandela Struggle against Apartheid for instance. He came out with his people asking for equality with a unified non Violent voice but was greeted with Bullets!! as more and more people were killed they knew they had to change tactics if not nobody what so ever will take them serious ...the the fight for freedom became violent and in the long run, it paid off!!! When Mandela was finally released from Prison , he was forced to run for president against his will and he won!!! After one term he stepped down against the wish of his people!!! A very uncommon thing any man who has tasted the power of the highest seat would ever do!!!

Now if MNK goes that way , my brother he would be seen as a god!! Of the Igbo race till eternity. MNK hasn't talked about being in power when Biafra is realised yet so we shouldn't really be talking about this at this time. It's one step at a time! See the Igbo race has Financial Technocrats the likes of NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA , PAT UTOMI , TONI ELUMELU , DR EMERIE AGUNWAH , OBIAGELI EZEKWESILI , JIM OVIA , PASCAL DOZIE the list goes On and On!!! Now you see this people I mentioned their names cannot lead the fight and struggle for the Actualisation of Biafra cos Everyman to his own Purpose. MNK is the best man for the job!!!

My Brother let a referendum be conducted and let us have our own country for goodness sake!!! is that too much for us to ask? For How long are we going to be sidelined in the scheme of things in this country? we have THE NORTH EAST DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION and The SOUTH WEST DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION bill was just passed in the national assembly of recent but they refused to pass the SOUTH EAST DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION!!! Why? Why Why Isn't this crystal clear we are being cheated in this forced union of a playground called a Republic??

Why are all Government key positions given to one region of the country?? Is it a crime if an Igbo man or Yoruba man heads the NNPC , FIRS etc why must Fulani come out open and say they killed people and nothing is being done!! They go to your farm destroy your crops , Rape our daughters kill our men and call you bluff!! Enough is Enough!!!

LET BIAFRA COME TO LIFE!!! SO WHEN A FULANI MAN COMES TO KILL WE WOULD BUTCHER HIM AND FEED HIM TO THE DOGS!!

I'm sorry if I sound rude!!! My soul bleeds for my Igbo race!

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by Omoslim26: 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2021
lordally:

I get your point!!! See My brother it's one step at a time!! Let's use the Nelson Mandela Struggle against Apartheid for instance. He came out with his people asking for equality with a unified non Violent voice but was greeted with Bullets!! as more and more people were killed they knew they had to change tactics if not nobody what so ever will take them serious ...the the fight for freedom became violent and in the long run, it paid off!!! When Mandela was finally released from Prison , he was forced to run for president against his will and he won!!! After one term he stepped down against the wish of his people!!! A very uncommon thing any man who has tasted the power of the highest seat would ever do!!!

Now if MNK goes that way , my brother he would be seen as a god!! Of the Igbo race till eternity. MNK hasn't talked about being in power when Biafra is realised yet so we shouldn't really be talking about this at this time. It's one step at a time! See the Igbo race has Financial Technocrats the likes of NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA , PAT UTOMI , TONI ELUMELU , DR EMERIE AGUNWAH , OBIAGELI EZEKWESILI , JIM OVIA , PASCAL DOZIE the list goes On and On!!! Now you see this people I mentioned their names cannot lead the fight and struggle for the Actualisation of Biafra cos Everyman to his own Purpose. MNK is the best man for the job!!!

My Brother let a referendum be conducted and let us have our own country for goodness sake!!! is that too much for us to ask? For How long are we going to be sidelined in the scheme of things in this country? we have THE NORTH EAST DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION and The SOUTH WEST DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION bill was just passed in the national assembly of recent but they refused to pass the SOUTH EAST DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION!!! Why? Why Why Isn't this crystal clear we are being cheated in this forced union of a playground called a Republic??

Why are all Government key positions given to one region of the country?? Is it a crime if an Igbo man or Yoruba man heads the NNPC , FIRS etc why must Fulani come out open and say they killed people and nothing is being done!! They go to your farm destroy your crops , Rape our daughters kill our men and call you bluff!! Enough is Enough!!!

LET BIAFRA COME TO LIFE!!! SO WHEN A FULANI MAN COMES TO KILL WE WOULD BUTCHER HIM AND FEED HIM TO THE DOGS!!

I'm sorry if I sound rude!!! My soul bleeds for my Igbo race!

Your points are very correct even if I don't totally tally with the Nelson Mandela comparison.

I have resigned to always keep my opinion about this Ipob movement which I am very skeptical about it's legitimacy, but you see their members and fans here makes it very hard to do so with the way they throw everything that reeks of insult and curses and threats against any Igbo man who does not support their movement, yes a maximum huge number of Igbos want this shit hole and failed country to end ,but we all cannot be ipob it's irritates me when I read how this troublesome guys comes for the heads of anyother Igbo who doesn't agree to their Ipob.

I stand with the Ohaneze the Esn is a fine idea it shames our leaders. although the tag as a regional security outfit by mnk is very disrespectful, the Governors should pay heed to the words of the Ohaneze who are wise to understand that sometimes you have to shift ground when necessity calls, and engage every party in a talk for dialogue.

All I seek is the wellness of Ala Igbo nothing more nothing less.
Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by lordally(m): 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2021
Omoslim26:

Your points are very correct even if I don't totally tally with the Nelson Mandela comparison.

I have resigned to always keep my opinion about this Ipob movement which I am very skeptical about it's legitimacy, but you see their members and fans here makes it very hard to do so with the way they throw everything that reeks of insult and curses and threats against any Igbo man who does not support their movement, yes a maximum huge number of Igbos want this shit hole and failed country to end ,but we all cannot be ipob it's irritates me when I read how this troublesome guys comes for the heads of anyother Igbo who doesn't agree to their Ipob.

I stand with the Ohaneze the Esn is a fine idea it shames our leaders. although the tag as a regional security outfit by mnk is very disrespectful, the Governors should pay heed to the words of the Ohaneze who are wise to understand that sometimes you have to shift ground when necessity calls, and engage every party in a talk for dialogue.

All I seek is the wellness of Ala Igbo nothing more nothing less.

Valid point..not all Igbo man should be an IPOB member. So please why do you see it as Disrespectful as MNK said ESN is a regional outfit?
Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by Omoslim26: 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
lordally:

Valid point..not all Igbo man should be an IPOB member. So please why do you see it as Disrespectful as MNK said ESN is a regional outfit?

A regional security outfit should be a collectively debated and accredited decision by major stakeholders in the region.

Ala Igbo is not one man's business.

I don't have much issue with mnk creating a militia he won't be the first to do so but saying his militia is the security outfit for the whole region points a compass to a narrative that Igbo is under his command now dats an abnormally.
Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by Omoslim26: 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
lordally:

A regional security outfit should be a collectively debated and accredited decision by major stakeholders in the region.

Ala Igbo is not one man's business.

I don't have much issue with mnk creating a militia he won't be the first to do so but saying his militia is the security outfit for the whole region points a compass to a narrative that Igbo is under his command now dats an abnormally.

how will it sound if Uche Mefor and everyother seccessionist create their own militia and tag it as a regional security outfit.

can Tompolo create a regional outfit for the SS

can Igboho create a regional outfit for the SW if the other stakeholders do not support it?

can Yaya bello create a regional security outfit for the MB if the others do not support it.

Can el rufia create a regional security outfit for the North if the others do not support it?

there are procedures in doing things in a civilized environment.
Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by Akudaisi: 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Decree the Hand of GOD upon Nigeria.
I Decree Judgement upon all who have made themselves Instruments of Devils to cause bloodshed and unnecessary deaths in the Land, in JESUS Name .... Amen
iyi even God dey laf ur useless prayer,this country have been destroying the most precious thing God made which is the human life,the way people are being killed here if u're God u go answer this kind prayer?
Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by DrMuzungu(m): 7:34am On Apr 07, 2021
Re: Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS by Regex: 9:50am On Apr 08, 2021
Built2last:
Nigeria is doomed.

EL-Rufai said Kaduna is almost 8 million people but the entire police force in Kaduna state is 11,000 people.

how can 11,000 people police 8 million people. Lagos can't boast of 30,000 police people. Nigeria has less than 400k police force. no weapons, no training, salaries and entitlements are not paid. The entire population of our Army, Airforce, Navy, Police, civil defence is not up to 2 million people. We are almost 200 million in population.

The pattern of prison break will continue. Bokoharam started it to free their men that were captured. IPOB has joined the same patter. unfortunately, we don't have an accurate data base to track the criminals.

The Youth in South East are tired of the uncountable police posts and checkpoints in the East. they have now resorted to killing them. police are scared to stand on roads. in fact they now wear plain cloths to work.

If anyone can't see that Nigeria is headed to the cesspit, needs an eye check.

Every region in Nigeria is bedevilled with all sorts of carnage.

We will see more police men being killed, police station robbed with weapons carted away in the East, soon, Niger Delta and South West will follow.

Every country elect leaders to make life better but Nigeria made a historical mistake with Buhari. In all these, the guy dey London dey catch cruise.

probably watching BBC. he can't be bothered

Another mistake na Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians / No Female Visitor Is Allowed To Wear Face Cover (Niqab) - Nigerian Saudi Embassy / Peter Obi Posts Wrong Picture As Prof Saheed Aderinto, Deletes His Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.