Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Photo Of A Young Boy Carrying A Placard In Abuja House In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of A Young Boy Carrying A Placard In Abuja House In London (2332 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Joins EndSARS Protest, Carries #EndPoliceBrutality Placard / Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) / Protester At Amnesty International Turns Placard Upside Down (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Young Boy Carrying A Placard In Abuja House In London by sarrki(m): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
I Think we should have respect for the children

We should not bring them to our madness

Let’s preserve them to be fruitful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Young Boy Carrying A Placard In Abuja House In London by sarrki(m): 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
Seriously this is unacceptable

It’s not ok in whatever disguise we want to put it

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Young Boy Carrying A Placard In Abuja House In London by Mozino007(m): 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
na . sarrki be this

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Young Boy Carrying A Placard In Abuja House In London by phygo89(m): 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
Buhari.... The gr8est enemy of Nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Young Boy Carrying A Placard In Abuja House In London by heendrix(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
My own problem is why our Ipob youth would go on Facebook n Twitter calling Nigeria a Zoo or saying shitty things bout Nigeria like they got somewhere else to go

If DSS were proactive enough those folks ought to be arrested, caught n shot dead for treason. all of them sad

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Young Boy Carrying A Placard In Abuja House In London by funkekemi(f): 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
buhari is useless

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Young Boy Carrying A Placard In Abuja House In London by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
sarrki:
Seriously this is unacceptable

It’s not ok in whatever disguise we want to put it
Reject dullardism.

Cc lzaa ngadaawo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Young Boy Carrying A Placard In Abuja House In London by SweetJoystick(m): 4:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
sarrki:
I Think we should have respect for the children

We should not bring them to our madness

Let’s preserve them to be fruitful
STFU the placard he's holding, is there a lie written on it? Is it an adult that is supposed to hold that of what children are going through in Nigeria. You better be careful angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Young Boy Carrying A Placard In Abuja House In London by dikeigbo2(m): 4:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
correction.....just say your madness

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Young Boy Carrying A Placard In Abuja House In London by LZAA: 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
imhotep:

Reject dullardism.

Cc lzaa ngadaawo
Gbam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Young Boy Carrying A Placard In Abuja House In London by sarrki(m): 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
SweetJoystick:

STFU the placard he's holding, is there a lie written on it? Is it an adult that is supposed to hold that of what children are going through in Nigeria. You better be careful angry

If not what will happen ?
Re: Photo Of A Young Boy Carrying A Placard In Abuja House In London by Totilopussylick(m): 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
Unfortunately no one cares

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Young Boy Carrying A Placard In Abuja House In London by SweetJoystick(m): 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
sarrki:

If not what will happen ?
The gods will visit you

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Young Boy Carrying A Placard In Abuja House In London by IgweOfNnewi: 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
Chaiiiiiiii
Re: Photo Of A Young Boy Carrying A Placard In Abuja House In London by johnmartus(m): 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
His parents should be arrested for child abuse they should put them to maximum prison what nonsense.
Re: Photo Of A Young Boy Carrying A Placard In Abuja House In London by Beremx(f): 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
johnmartus:
His parents should be arrested for child abuse they should put them to maximum prison what nonsense.
How was the child abused ? Fulani terrorists will first enter maximum prison.

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Young Boy Carrying A Placard In Abuja House In London by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
johnmartus:

Do u know how many thousand kids Buhari has killed with his incompetence and cluelessness??
Abeg carry ur matter comot from here. Like dundi Buhari like his zombie followers

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Young Boy Carrying A Placard In Abuja House In London by inumidun2010(m): 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
BUHARI Na ERROR...
Re: Photo Of A Young Boy Carrying A Placard In Abuja House In London by kingbee90: 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
So you mean this boy is too young to hold a placard which narrates the reality on ground in his country BUT his age mates in Zamfara state are not too young to fend (Beg) for themselves with plates & in rags all in the name of ALMAJIRI.
YOU ARE MAD!!

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Young Boy Carrying A Placard In Abuja House In London by OnyeOlokoro(m): 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
[s]
heendrix:
My own problem is why our Ipob youth would go on Facebook n Twitter calling Nigeria a Zoo or saying shitty things bout Nigeria like they got somewhere else to go

If DSS were proactive enough those folks ought to be arrested, caught n shot dead for treason. all of them sad
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Young Boy Carrying A Placard In Abuja House In London by BigSarah(f): 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
He ain’t lying
Re: Photo Of A Young Boy Carrying A Placard In Abuja House In London by Heffalump(m): 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
johnmartus:

Wait, wait, wait,..... hush the tone of your voice. Now, breath in deeply and out, ehen. Innnnnn, outttt!
Then read gently what you just wrote by yourself. Carefully analyse your sanity level as you read quietly.

I think you could find the deep flaws in your statement. You still got the chance to edit it if you want to be alright.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Young Boy Carrying A Placard In Abuja House In London by Justnice11: 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
nigeria
Re: Photo Of A Young Boy Carrying A Placard In Abuja House In London by Tangiblehandwork: 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
This can only happen in civilized country
Re: Photo Of A Young Boy Carrying A Placard In Abuja House In London by nnaetobi(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
heendrix:

u are a fuuulll

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Young Boy Carrying A Placard In Abuja House In London by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
The placard was given to him.

Imagine training up your child to disrespect authority and his elders all because you disagree with the president.

No classy person will step this low to use his or her children as a baitfor attention
Re: Photo Of A Young Boy Carrying A Placard In Abuja House In London by capatainrambo: 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
See this stupid zombie. Is the message a lie ?

Sarrki I dont know the day u will have sense. May whatever you worship have mercy on your wretched soul
Re: Photo Of A Young Boy Carrying A Placard In Abuja House In London by capatainrambo: 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
heendrix:

you have no sense. Period you re just like your brothers in bokoharam camp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Young Boy Carrying A Placard In Abuja House In London by johnmartus(m): 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
I think you are high on osogbo cheap weed.
Heffalump:

Wait, wait, wait,..... hush the tone of your voice. Now, breath in deeply and out, ehen. Innnnnn, outttt!
Then read gently what you just wrote by yourself. Carefully analyse your sanity level as you read quietly.

I think you could find the deep flaws in your statement. You still got the chance to edit it if you want to be alright.
Re: Photo Of A Young Boy Carrying A Placard In Abuja House In London by TheEnygma(m): 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
Mozino007:
na . sarrki be this
My brother, the thing tire me oh... I wonder when him go get brain.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu brother is eating our money new IPOB leader Cries out - VIDEO / This Is The Simple Reason The White Man does Better Than The Blackman / HRH Dandeson Douglas Jeki V On The History Of Opobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.