Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

If You Think Ipob Or Esn Is Behind The Killing Of Hausas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Think Ipob Or Esn Is Behind The Killing Of Hausas (642 Views)

All My Threads About The Killing Of Hausas In Yoruba Land Had Been Deleted / Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics / If You Think IPOB Should Not Boycott 2019 Election, Engage Me In A Debate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Think Ipob Or Esn Is Behind The Killing Of Hausas by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
If you think IPOB OR ESN is behind the killing of those Hausa's, THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT should arrest them and rehabilitate them, give them blanket, towel and bedsheets amnesty and also give them money. Everyone deserve equal rights and government pampering....

*Copied*

1 Like

Re: If You Think Ipob Or Esn Is Behind The Killing Of Hausas by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
That's equity of evil, two wrongs don't make a right. The prisoners should do their time and the Boko Haram members in the FG System should be unrehabilitated and sentenced to death or better still, for the sake of Moses commandment "Thou Shalt Not Kill" they should be sentenced to 100 years imprisonment
Re: If You Think Ipob Or Esn Is Behind The Killing Of Hausas by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
That's equity of evil, two wrongs don't make a right. The prisoners should do their time and the Boko Haram members in the FG System should be unrehabilitated and sentenced to death or better still, for the sake of Moses commandment "Thou Shalt Not Kill" they should be sentenced to 100 years imprisonment
when you meet God tell him that two wrongs does not make it right.....he should have let Satan stay In his kingdom

1 Like

Re: If You Think Ipob Or Esn Is Behind The Killing Of Hausas by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
ezenwajosh:
when you meet God tell him that two wrongs does not make it right.....he should have let Satan stay In his kingdom

He's the supreme being, he created your brain, so you can't say you have any objection about how he sent away Satan
Re: If You Think Ipob Or Esn Is Behind The Killing Of Hausas by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
Don’t mind them
They immediately they have concluded without investigation that ipob killed hausa
BBC and their propaganda

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Think Ipob Or Esn Is Behind The Killing Of Hausas by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

He's the supreme being, he created your brain, so you can't say you have any objection about how he sent away Satan
he said he created me in his image....same with my brain in his liking then you needn't question too
Re: If You Think Ipob Or Esn Is Behind The Killing Of Hausas by Asgard13: 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
Gumi asking for amnesty for bandit should also ask for IPOB and esn

After all according to yoruba people .. they’re all terrorist and bandits

Foolish humans everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Think Ipob Or Esn Is Behind The Killing Of Hausas by Jostoman: 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
Asgard13:
Gumi asking for amnesty for bandit should also ask for IPOB and esn

After all according to yoruba people .. they’re all terrorist and bandits

Foolish humans everywhere
point of correction oga ESN are not terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: If You Think Ipob Or Esn Is Behind The Killing Of Hausas by jude79(m): 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
ezenwajosh:
he said he created me in his image....same with my brain in his liking then you needn't question too

Exactly, we should follow God's way since we're created in his image

2 Likes

Re: If You Think Ipob Or Esn Is Behind The Killing Of Hausas by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
jude79:

Exactly, we should follow God's way since we're created in his image
why do I have a feeling you're same person grin
Re: If You Think Ipob Or Esn Is Behind The Killing Of Hausas by favor914: 2:00am On Apr 06, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Don’t mind them
They immediately they have concluded without investigation that ipob killed hausa
BBC and their propaganda
Just the same way without any shred of evidence you accuse so called Fulani Herdsmen based on sensational false narrative of atrocities in the South East executed by Ipob & ESN?
Re: If You Think Ipob Or Esn Is Behind The Killing Of Hausas by jude79(m): 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2021
[quote author=ezenwajosh post=100521519] why do I have a feeling you're same person grin[/quote

God forbid, I reason with both side of my brain, as far as am concerned, what goes for the goose should also go for the gander.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Banditry: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Miyetti Allah Leaders In Nasarawa / Anambra Gubernatorial Aspirant Lambastes Pantami / Large Number Of Nigerians Financing Terrorism Identified, To Be Prosecuted - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.