Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Kanu If You Are A Man Enter The Country..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu If You Are A Man Enter The Country..... (811 Views)

Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors / Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu If You Are A Man Enter The Country..... by chukwuaustin(m): 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
My question to Ipob is why is your God hiding under the skirt of a woman in abroad.... If kanu is man enough let him come to Biafra..... Chukwuma Dike President of Igbo Youths in Nigeria and Diaspora.....

2 Likes

Re: Kanu If You Are A Man Enter The Country..... by Enoch07: 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
come do wetin?
Re: Kanu If You Are A Man Enter The Country..... by mekaboy(m): 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
Kanu has no interest in entering Nigeria. He entered to make money, he has made the money. He is not coming again.

1 Like

Re: Kanu If You Are A Man Enter The Country..... by BluDesk: 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
Noise maker. UK is even more free, you go to Israel or UK to meet him. Simple as Abc

1 Like

Re: Kanu If You Are A Man Enter The Country..... by Asgard13: 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
Atimes I Dey reason you like a young version of Buhari

Buhari himself has gone for a medical trip out of the country he’s the president

People are daily leaving this country..... but you here feeling that attack on Kanu will take you out of the country

Your very inner dream is to leave this country

And you’re here calling on Kanu that is a British man to come back to this shithole..

Walahi you urgently need medical help..

3 Likes

Re: Kanu If You Are A Man Enter The Country..... by Nigeriabiafra82: 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
chukwuaustin:
My question to Ipob is why is your God hiding under the skirt of a woman in abroad.... If kanu is man enough let him come to Biafra..... Chukwuma Dike President of Igbo Youths in Nigeria and Diaspora.....
Mtcheeeeew

3 Likes

Re: Kanu If You Are A Man Enter The Country..... by Kellibae(f): 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
Go bring him back grin
Re: Kanu If You Are A Man Enter The Country..... by Chibuzoc(m): 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
Lol, president of Igbo zombies in Nigeria and diaspora grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu If You Are A Man Enter The Country..... by Abascoh: 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
chukwuaustin:
Who dash Chukwuma Dike president of Igbo youth? grin grin grin,

President of Igbo youth my ass, Amaymon and Udele are well known bloody scammers and saboteurs.
Re: Kanu If You Are A Man Enter The Country..... by Arsenella007(f): 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
chukwuaustin:

My own question is why are you afraid of assuming your real identity? Why pretend to be igbo when you are not? Big head

1 Like

Re: Kanu If You Are A Man Enter The Country..... by OdumegwuOjukwu: 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
@Op,

Moses didn't return to Egypt until time was right. Even Jesus didn't travel to Jerusalem until the appropriate hour.

It appears timing is everything.
Re: Kanu If You Are A Man Enter The Country..... by qualityalone: 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
chukwuaustin:
Ewu
Re: Kanu If You Are A Man Enter The Country..... by Nwaide01: 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
What will he come to do in Nigeria where some of us are looking for a way to japa.
Re: Kanu If You Are A Man Enter The Country..... by flamingREED(m): 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
Our President is in the same nation where Kanu is. They can start from there.
Re: Kanu If You Are A Man Enter The Country..... by Emergingnation(m): 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2021
chukwuaustin:
If you're man enough review your real identity, stop hiding behind keyboard in a faceless forum and be propagating nuisance....
Re: Kanu If You Are A Man Enter The Country..... by OnyeOlokoro(m): 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
[s]
chukwuaustin:
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

U.S Places Min. Sheikh Patami On Its Watch List. / I Made Buhari President, He Rode To Power On My Back-omoyele Sowore / Nigeria's Security Challenges Is Extraordinary — Unites States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.