Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

I Made Buhari President, He Rode To Power On My Back-omoyele Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Made Buhari President, He Rode To Power On My Back-omoyele Sowore (810 Views)

Nyesom Wike: Portrait Of The Tiger Secondus Rode To Office As PDP Chairman / The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) / INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made Buhari President, He Rode To Power On My Back-omoyele Sowore by PerformOrResign: 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
I Made Buhari President, He Rode To Power On My Back-Omoyele Sowore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TlRDf4dn-w
Re: I Made Buhari President, He Rode To Power On My Back-omoyele Sowore by wwwihy: 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
Mr Grants, will shut up....Activist by day, Hustler by night

5 Likes

Re: I Made Buhari President, He Rode To Power On My Back-omoyele Sowore by Nbotee(m): 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
Dat is exactly why Nigerians will neva forgive U and ur likes

6 Likes

Re: I Made Buhari President, He Rode To Power On My Back-omoyele Sowore by Freestainworld(m): 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
Since you are that powerful, why didn't you win the presidential election you contested, you are happy to be telling us you brought a dead man into power

2 Likes

Re: I Made Buhari President, He Rode To Power On My Back-omoyele Sowore by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
This one haf started dragging Kingmaker with Thiefinibu the Chicago drug lord..

You people brought calamity to the land, and karma is dealing with you already..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Made Buhari President, He Rode To Power On My Back-omoyele Sowore by whoawa(m): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
Congratulations Sir.
Time will surely judge you harshly

1 Like

Re: I Made Buhari President, He Rode To Power On My Back-omoyele Sowore by nairavsdollars(f): 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
So your back is a horse abi?

4 Likes

Re: I Made Buhari President, He Rode To Power On My Back-omoyele Sowore by FarahAideed: 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
Then you are a foool

2 Likes

Re: I Made Buhari President, He Rode To Power On My Back-omoyele Sowore by Enoch07: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
see mumu

5 Likes

Re: I Made Buhari President, He Rode To Power On My Back-omoyele Sowore by viyon02: 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
we know he promise you minister but you have to dent the image of Goodluck Jonathan in your news media now, you did the job but your ass was kick out after he won(Buhari) and you try to fight back sorry bro. Karma is real, the same eventuality will happen to Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: I Made Buhari President, He Rode To Power On My Back-omoyele Sowore by illicit(m): 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
And God will punish u for helping him to power

1 Like

Re: I Made Buhari President, He Rode To Power On My Back-omoyele Sowore by limeta(f): 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
you are finished
Re: I Made Buhari President, He Rode To Power On My Back-omoyele Sowore by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:44am On Apr 28, 2021
Omo See Broda

Singin
Omo see brother (brother)
See brother (brother)
See brother (brother)
Omo see brother (brother)
Brother wey mumu (brother)
Brother wey mumu (brother)
Brother wey no wise (brother)
Brother no get size (brother)

You carry woman go club
You spend all your money
The girl talk say she no do you, come dey cry

You carry woman go club
You spend all your money
The girl talk say she no do you, come dey cry

Omo see aunty (aunty)
See aunty (aunty)
See aunty (aunty)
Omo see aunty (aunty)

Aunty wey mumu (aunty)
Aunty wey mumu (aunty)
Aunty wey no wise (aunty)
Aunty no get size (aunty)

You carry small boy go club
You spend all your money
The boy talk say he no do you, come dey cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made Buhari President, He Rode To Power On My Back-omoyele Sowore by SILVERLINES: 12:56am On Apr 28, 2021
cheesy
Re: I Made Buhari President, He Rode To Power On My Back-omoyele Sowore by Racoon(m): 1:08am On Apr 28, 2021
He that rides on the back of the tiger often ends up in its stomach.Karma knows how to pay back well.The same fate awaits all the mummified zombies of this evil and satanic
Re: I Made Buhari President, He Rode To Power On My Back-omoyele Sowore by powerbanks: 1:12am On Apr 28, 2021
You live in a country where you don't know what the next headline would be.

That should not stop you from chasing your dreams, USE YOUR HEAD.
Re: I Made Buhari President, He Rode To Power On My Back-omoyele Sowore by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:20am On Apr 28, 2021
All the politicians involved in taking our darling nation 100 years backwards will never end well in life.
Along with all the people supporting those evil politicians, nothing good will ever come their way in life.
And it will end in sorrows and tears for everyone supporting evil, death and violence in this nation.
They will never and can neve escape it.

Children of perdition, can you now say Amen to this prayers, if you are not in support of all the deaths, violence and blood shed going on in this nation.
Or if you are not in support of the sponsors and orchestra of all these killings.

Bunch of hypocritical buffons.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made Buhari President, He Rode To Power On My Back-omoyele Sowore by optionalY09: 1:31am On Apr 28, 2021
This one sha want to blackmail Sowore, all these are stale concocted story, we all know the fact behind those videos.

As for the video you saw a lot of celebrant of Buhari around him he was only reporting election results and those who happens to win the election end up praising him for reporting the truth about Jonathan’s corruption.
Soon as Buhari became the president and turned tyrant it was this Sowore that became critical of Buhari, he’s even the one leading the current revolution in Nigeria as of today.

So that blackmail tactics didn’t work, the guy Sowore only want a working Nigeria, see how buhari suffered him locked him up forever. You guys spreading these lies about Sowore knows the truth and only stupid individual will believe you
Re: I Made Buhari President, He Rode To Power On My Back-omoyele Sowore by ERockson: 1:46am On Apr 28, 2021
Don't worry Sowore, you will soon ride on Buhari back to Kuje. You are the least I have sympathy for. A mere political hustler in the name of activist ..
Re: I Made Buhari President, He Rode To Power On My Back-omoyele Sowore by sammy329(m): 7:24am On Apr 28, 2021
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy is this a joke or what??

This man is just overestimating himself, someone who couldn't win 2 local government in a presidential election undecided undecided
Re: I Made Buhari President, He Rode To Power On My Back-omoyele Sowore by chrisblack: 8:33am On Apr 28, 2021
PerformOrResign:
I Made Buhari President, He Rode To Power On My Back-Omoyele Sowore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TlRDf4dn-w
honestly this guy deserves slap. I have never for once had pity for him all because I have come to conclude that everything he does was for his own benefit. Once he does not benefit from it he goes berserk.
Rightly said activist by day Hustler by night.
Re: I Made Buhari President, He Rode To Power On My Back-omoyele Sowore by OdumegwuOjukwu: 8:56am On Apr 28, 2021
They claimed he was the messiah who is to come. And in this manner did they chant his praise:

How great is thy name
How great is Sai Bubu
Thou clamped down corruption
From the mighty Nigira
Thou said you will do more
Only chant ‘Sai Bubu!’

They caused Liar, son of Mujam and Saware, son of Yele the bearers of untruth to announce to the people of Nigira that King Jonah the Able, son of Locki was an evil spell upon the land. And many...

THE ACTS OF KING BUBU SON OF HARI . Kindle Edition.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Group Backs Nnamdi Kanu Over Alleged Planned Attacks / Coup Announcer, Lieutenant General Joshua Dogonyaro Is Dead / SA To Ayade Writes In Vernacular Informing The Pdp Ward Of His Resignation-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.