Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London (51570 Views)

Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue / Tinubu Waves At His Supporters At Eagles Square, Abuja (Video)) / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Police Disperse IPOB Supporters At The FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London by iWasNotHere(m): 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
Bandits in London

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London by ITDarrell(m): 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
75$ per head multiply by father, mother and children = something reasonable to take home!!!

Doubt if a good number of them are Nigerian Nationals!!!!

Buhari come back home!!!

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London by Eriokanmi: 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
These guys look like retirees who depend on stipends to live. Any tip given to them to protest would easily woo them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London by Stevengold(m): 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
Let's exchange passport � na
Re: Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London by 4four(m): 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
you run commot from this shit hole to UK and u de Cary plaine card in UK where everything is available and telling those of us back home that are facing the music that we are good together with terrorists. Is this not wickedness, if truly we are good 2geda why do de run away

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London by nathyx(m): 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
So you want to go and play Nigerian politics in London abi. Time to wake up 9ja we are too old for this undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London by PigTormentor: 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
RenoMonkey is getting paid by Athiefwku N30k on daily basis to post all sorts of rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London by AmazingELixir: 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
grin

Thought buhari is the storm

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London by naiuwd: 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
Extra Source of Income: Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k and more weekly using my phone and from home. Check my Signature for details
Re: Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London by Mummiesboy: 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
All these fools don't know what is wrong with them. God Almighty will punish you punish the mumu buhari and all your generation. Foooooooolssssssss

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London by ceaser: 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
So these are the people that got paid GBP 79 each for the hatchet job?

Pitiable pismal dismal of a people.

They may probably be non-Nigerians or maybe Kenyans. Fulanis have Kith in their numbers from East Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London by zombieHUNTER: 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
gawu1:

After stealing billions for nearly seven years when working for the ineffectual buffoon, that bastard fugitive aka Wendell Simlin paid some idiots 1 piece of paper yesterday together around Abuja house, yet with his stolen billions he couldn't even sustain to keep them for just two hours.

Buhari administration is the worst thing to happen to the country...

Only zombies are chanting sai barber

Reno need not pay anybody... Buhari is a bastard

Healthcare is in shamble and he ran to London with Niger delta oil money

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London by kingsceedon(m): 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
Ba5tards

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London by jcross19: 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
gawu1:

After stealing billions for nearly seven years when working for the ineffectual buffoon, that bastard fugitive aka Wendell Simlin paid some idiots 1 piece of paper yesterday together around Abuja house, yet with his stolen billions he couldn't even sustain to keep them for just two hours.
30 shekel is working and you blinded for that. Now listen may God permit devil runs your life the way buhari is running this country... Say amen?

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London by MrAAA2: 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
I live in Germany, but from credible sources, most of these guys were offered 75 EUR to do this. We had this conversation yesterday night over some drinks.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London by karzyharsky(m): 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hkh
Re: Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London by karzyharsky(m): 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
Fs
Re: Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London by Riverofgold(f): 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
Thunder fire devil ,I mean real thunder fire and kill � l don't like what I hate.
Re: Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London by Monday60655(m): 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
Simply because of a mere $75 per protester. Hunger even in UK na bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
Jesus was sold for 30 piece of silver, but these fools sold Nigeria and their conscience for £75 pounds.
Imagine? just for chicken feed money, some people are just so silly.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London by Hashabiah: 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
PigTormentor:
[s][/s]

You got paid N3k to post rubbish. At least they are getting more than you are getting.
It seems the likes that I am given is annoying you, abi? Okay, remove them and add it to your own since you are that jobless to be sending me mentions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London by heniford2: 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
[quote author=Obalatule post=100517989]Why dont they return and live in Nigeria, Wickedness is when you left to live in London but you are telling Nigerians in Nigeria "They are strong together" [/quotegringrin human being na him be evil spirit we dey see so

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London by Hashabiah: 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Imagine? just for chicken feed money, some people are just so silly.
I am telling you. They even went as far as inducing a child to carry posters for that demented -Islamo-marxist Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London by kingsceedon(m): 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
I pity this small Ba5tard with her parents

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
CuriousMynd:
Supporters of President Muhammadu Buhari are currently at the Nigerian Diplomatic Mission in London, Igbere TV reports.

Popularly known as Abuja House, the protesters stormed the residence with placards which have inscriptions such as “This Storm Will Surely Pass”, “God Loves Nigeria”, “We Are Stronger Together”, among others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJNCNx1Og3Q Bunch of ass lickers supporting losers. Na thunder go fire una left brocoss

https://twitter.com/GarShehu/status/1379107327526195201?s=19
Re: Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London by seyz91(m): 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
you be olodo ni, you no follow the trend from start

dem be paid agents na
fk001:
9ja and counter protest are like 5 and 6

So our Daddy still get fans like this grin

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London by Theoarhics: 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
I bet you these people don't even know how Buhari looks like. Hired UK crowd. I wish they knew what we back home are going thru in the hands of this demonic govt.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London by DoubleBliss(f): 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
They've contaminated and misled that small girl.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London by seniormallam(m): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
These ones are jokers, you live in UK and telling us the storm shall pass, come back let's be strong together, ewu gambians

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) / FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" / Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.