Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue (28479 Views)

Peter Obi, Labor Party Leaders Meet With South West And Middle Belt Leaders / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State / Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by BeautifulMind2: 4:53am On Nov 10, 2022
Benue is fully Obidient this is organic support without financial inducement

118 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by BeautifulMind2: 4:56am On Nov 10, 2022
Obi didn't hire anybody for his campaign or pay professional camera men or editors to deceive people

158 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by BeautifulMind2: 5:04am On Nov 10, 2022
You can see from the crowd no group were giving uniform or like what I witnessed in PDP campaign in Akwa Ibom, I saw the crowd Uche Ekwunife hired all the way from Anambra to Akwa Ibom and Emeka Ihedioha from Imo and others to show solidarity support for Atiku in Akwa Ibom, you can identify them by the colours of their uniform. Obi supporters are genuine from the state.

237 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Scribx: 5:06am On Nov 10, 2022
BeautifulMind2:
Benue is fully Obidient this is organic support without financial inducement

You people should downplay this crowd of a thing. If PO comes to my state today, I'm not going anywhere to see him, same with thousands of his supporters I know. Don't let APC/PDP make you buy into that narrative. Some people want to pay the price once by going out to vote for him on election day. Nothing excites many again in this country, especially since he's not paying kobo unlike his counterparts. The suffering is reseting more brains than his campaigns.

339 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by BeautifulMind2: 5:09am On Nov 10, 2022
Scribx:

You people should downplay this crowd of a thing. If PO comes to my state today, I'm not going anywhere to see him, same with thousands of his supporters I know. Don't let APC/PDP make you buy into that narrative. Some people want to pay the price once by going out to vote for him on election day. Nothing excites many again in this country, especially since he's not paying kobo like his counterparts. The suffering is reseting more brains than his campaigns.
Obi no dey give shi shi

158 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by beerfraud: 5:10am On Nov 10, 2022
1000 each

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by BeautifulMind2: 5:13am On Nov 10, 2022
If Obi spent 1 million to hold this rally I can bet that APC or PDP will spend 50 million to be able to mobilize and settle crowd that will come for their rally

193 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by BeautifulMind2: 5:13am On Nov 10, 2022
beerfraud:
1000 each
1 kobo wasn't given to anybody

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Urbanchampion: 5:20am On Nov 10, 2022
BeautifulMind2:
You can see from the crowd no group were giving uniform or like what I witnessed in PDP campaign in Akwa Ibom, I saw the crowd Uche Ekwunife hired all the way from Anambra to Akwaibom and Emeka Ihedioha and others to show solidarity support to Atiku in Akwa Ibom, you can identify them by the colour of their uniform. Obi supporters are genuine from the state.
At the initial stage of the campaign for Obi's presidential bid, I also believed he doesn't give shishi, not until I saw the kind of mobilisation embarked on by some Igbos in my Estate in Lugbe, because of the Nasarawa State LP rally.
The difference between Tinubu/Atiku and Obi campaigns is that while that of APC/PDP are sponsored by party funds, Obi's rally is sponsored by Igbos, who felt Obi is their best chance of having an Igbo Presidency, after many years of marginalisation.

145 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Naira20: 5:21am On Nov 10, 2022
All I know now according to Ortom,
Agreement is Agreement
and
To Hell with Atiku.

Benue and the MB is OBIdient

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by BeautifulMind2: 5:22am On Nov 10, 2022
Urbanchampion:

At the initial stage of the campaign for Obi's presidential bid, I also thought he doesn't give shishi, not until I saw tge kind of mobilisation embarked on by some Igbos in my Estate in Lugbe, because of the Nasarawa State LP rally.
The difference between Tinubu/Atiku and Obi campaigns is that while that of APC/PDP are sponsored by party funds, Obi's rally is sponsored by Igbos, who felt Obi is their best chance of having an Igbo Presidency, after many years of marginalisation.
Show me the Igbo groups sponsoring Peter Obi presidential campaign

149 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Tochi3(m): 5:23am On Nov 10, 2022
beerfraud:
1000 each
cheesy grin

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by BeautifulMind2: 5:25am On Nov 10, 2022
See for example how APC and PDP waste money for rally, you know them by the colour of their uniforms grin grin

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by BeautifulMind2: 5:28am On Nov 10, 2022
Obi supporters will tell you if you have white or any colour for the day wear not by force

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by PrinceOfLagos: 5:31am On Nov 10, 2022
Urbanchampion:

At the initial stage of the campaign for Obi's presidential bid, I also thought he doesn't give shishi, not until I saw tge kind of mobilisation embarked on by some Igbos in my Estate in Lugbe, because of the Nasarawa State LP rally.
You're talking nonsense laced with lies

You Tinubu people are losing sleep over Peter Obi general acceptance, At the mention of Peter Obi name sends shiver down your spines .. we know

Obi is the next President of Nigeria and Tinubu will surely bow his head to congratulate obi on his election victory in 2023 , Nigerians will make it happen Insha Allah

149 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by BeautifulMind2: 5:33am On Nov 10, 2022
Middle Belt for Obi

127 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 10, 2022
I am proud of Benue State

For your project,power point, dissertation kindly check my signature and contact me

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by madapcmod: 5:59am On Nov 10, 2022
Urbanchampion:

Every lies must be accounted for whether in political talk or not

Continue lieing to yourself

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by tungamaje: 6:00am On Nov 10, 2022
I had already lost hope in Nigeria. It seems I should wait a little longer because with Obi in the scene, the people's enthusiasm is making me change my mind. May it happen to Nigerians according to their desire, they have really suffered and never enjoyed this country

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by AdamuKD: 6:25am On Nov 10, 2022
OBI is our incoming president

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Freethinker87: 6:32am On Nov 10, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Show me the Igbo groups sponsoring Peter Obi presidential campaign

Please tag me when he replies.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by 07kjb: 6:36am On Nov 10, 2022
Scribx:

You people should downplay this crowd of a thing. If PO comes to my state today, I'm not going anywhere to see him, same with thousands of his supporters I know. Don't let APC/PDP make you buy into that narrative. Some people want to pay the price once by going out to vote for him on election day. Nothing excites many again in this country, especially since he's not paying kobo unlike his counterparts. The suffering is reseting more brains than his campaigns.

U have said it all

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by HighTableVoice: 6:39am On Nov 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're talking nonsense laced with lies

You Tinubu people are losing sleep over Peter Obi general acceptance, At the mention of Peter Obi name sends shiver down your spines .. we know

Obi is the next President of Nigeria and Tinubu will surely bow his head to congratulate obi on his election victory in 2023 , Nigerians will make it happen Insha Allah

You are joking. If anything this is desperation..Running out of ideas on how to keep a campaign going on. In the history of this country no man who ran for office has ever dragged his personal life or family into a campaign. This is just another low belt punch to Igbos agitators.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by mrvitalis(m): 6:42am On Nov 10, 2022
Scribx:

Exactly watch US election rallies how big are the crowd ? ...obi I'm sure is doing this for doing sake the next line is that university tour really

So bro if obi can pull this crowds without money ...then trust me that's impressive

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by mrvitalis(m): 6:45am On Nov 10, 2022
Urbanchampion:

So the guy that donated his private jet , left his airline business to be in obi Campaign team is also an Igbo man ? ....e go clear for Una eyes

But at least we agree obi himself no dey give anyone money

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Light78: 6:47am On Nov 10, 2022
Our President

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by ALTERNATEID: 6:49am On Nov 10, 2022
For a state rally, this is not impressive. The crowd I’m seeing here can’t even fill up a 10k capacity stadium.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by francisbarrack(m): 6:49am On Nov 10, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

1 kobo wasn't given to anybody

Na d fair of this present administration dey push everyone out... It will surprised everyone how this vote gonna b. We needed d people's man to win.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Okoroawusa: 6:52am On Nov 10, 2022
This former IPOB supporters no dey shame at all!

After this disastrous campaign una get mind open thread about it?

Even the ofala of Igwe Achebe in Onitsha is more attended than this

50 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by zieraw2005(m): 6:55am On Nov 10, 2022
What we want is peace and unity with enough job for the teaming youths and basic amenities like water, electricity, good and affordable education and health care.

If everybody is working, it will reduce envy, thugry and other vices .

Peaceful cohabitation for all well meaning Nigerians.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by ngadaAwo: 6:56am On Nov 10, 2022
as e dey pain them
e dey sweet me baje baje baje oooo

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Stanweezy(m): 6:59am On Nov 10, 2022
Scribx:

U said my mind, i won't even near the campaign venue but election day i know who to vote

17 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa / PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris / Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.