Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Have You Ever Experienced A Miracle? Let's Share It Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Experienced A Miracle? Let's Share It Here (1140 Views)

Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman / Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate / Let's Be Honest, Who Has Ever Experienced A Miracle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Experienced A Miracle? Let's Share It Here by bizmogule(m): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2011
God is capable of so many things. He can turn your life around when you least expect it. THe problem with we human beings these days is after what seems like a miracle in our lives, we refused to share the wonders of the Lord in our lives. Most people cannot do this most times because they are shy to stand in the congregation. THis thread is for all who have experienced the wonders of God in their lives, feel free to share.

Let me start.
Two years ago, hired assassins were sent to come deal with my Dad who happens to be a strong charismatic in the Catholic Church. At the point when they came in, he was counselling a woman, the tough looking well built men barged into the house and tried to launch an attack, luckily for my Dad the woman whom he was counselling ( A yoruba Woman) knew the leader of the gang and she immediately called his name and asked him what he was doing in my house. The guy told her that his Chairman sent them to come and deal with my Dad. She spoke to them in Yoruba and asked them to leave. That was how my Dad was saved from assassins. Is it not good to serve God?
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Miracle? Let's Share It Here by Joagbaje(m): 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2011
What do you mean? Is it miracle that happened through a person or the one that happened to the person.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Miracle? Let's Share It Here by Kay17: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2011
@OP

Everyone believes in miracles and hopes for it, they are positive and differences show up in definition.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Miracle? Let's Share It Here by bizmogule(m): 11:12am On Apr 19, 2011
@ Jo it is a miracle that happened through God's intervention using someone on earth. If my Dad were not strong in the Lord I believe he would have been dead by now.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Miracle? Let's Share It Here by bizmogule(m): 11:12am On Apr 19, 2011
@ K word
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Miracle? Let's Share It Here by kreamstaff: 9:45am On Apr 22, 2011
bizmogule:

@ Jo it is a miracle that happened through God's intervention using someone on earth. If my Dad were not STRONG in the Lord I believe he would have been dead by now.
oh! so miracles only happen to people who are STRONG in the lord. what exactly do u mean by strong if i may ask, were Lazarus, the crippled begger by the water, the centurion's servant etc all strong in the Lord to receive those great miracles
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Miracle? Let's Share It Here by LagosShia: 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2011
i have personally being healed through the Holy Quran.infact the Holy Quran is a "healing":

And We reveal of the Qur'an that which is a healing and a mercy for believers though it increase the evil-doers in naught save ruin.(Holy Quran 17:82)

O mankind! There hath come unto you an exhortation from your Lord, a healing for that which is in the breasts, a guidance and a mercy for believers.(Holy Quran 10:57)

infact you just need to watch on youtube the many videos of miracles that take place regularly in the Holy Shrines of the Ahlul-Bayt and the 12 Imams (as).here is such a search:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sayyidah+zainab+shrine+karbala&aq=f

(1) (Reply)

Iran Court Convicts Christian Pastor Convert To Death / Is Christianity A Racist Religion? / Which Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.