Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

I Want To Venture Into Computer Sales - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Venture Into Computer Sales (262 Views)

I Was Warned Not To Venture Into VTU Business- I Refused To Listen / This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. / 20 Cool Business Ideas To Venture Into In Nigeria And Make Millions in 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Venture Into Computer Sales by Innobee99(m): 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hi Fellow NL,
Please I want to add little side hustle to my little job and I'll love to venture into mobile and computer sales. My people I need advise if 200k will be enough to start up something cuz I can't depend on this my small job alone for survival.
Where do u guys recommend I can get good laptops and maybe phones at cheaper rate for resale.
If the 200k is too small I can still hustle some more to top so I can get started.
I need experts in this field to enlighten me so I won't go astray.
God bless u all.
Re: I Want To Venture Into Computer Sales by smatt1711: 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
I sale laptops , 200k can get you 3 neat laptops , you just have to snap it and post it on your facebook and whatsapp status , you can still use Jiji, if you can sale the three laptops with 10k profit each in 2 weeks , that is 30k profit in 2 weeks as side hustle

1 Like

Re: I Want To Venture Into Computer Sales by Innobee99(m): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
smatt1711:
I sale laptops , 200k can get you 3 neat laptops , you just have to snap it and post it on your facebook and whatsapp status , you can still use Jiji, if you can sale the three laptops with 10k profit each in 2 weeks , that is 30k profit in 2 weeks as side hustle
Thanks alot. But where do u think is a good location to get these good laptops?
Re: I Want To Venture Into Computer Sales by philest222(m): 6:47am On Apr 06, 2021
Bro I also want to venture into it, please can I have your contact if you guide me if eventually venture into it, though am still undergraduate.
Re: I Want To Venture Into Computer Sales by Innobee99(m): 7:12am On Apr 06, 2021
philest222:
Bro I also want to venture into it, please can I have your contact if you guide me if eventually venture into it, though am still undergraduate.
If am an expert in this field I won't post this here.
Wait while others help us with clues with their comments. Though the comments are few and not encouraging fo. Let's wait and see

(1) (Reply)

Binance Masterclass: Makin Money With BNB Vault, De-fi Staking & Fixed Savings / Do Something Today That Pays You On Facebook � $12 On A Post. / Hurry!!! And Get All This Cheap Coin Now Listed On Binance Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.