Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,087 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

I Want To Venture Into Computer Sales - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Venture Into Computer Sales (283 Views)

I Was Warned Not To Venture Into VTU Business- I Refused To Listen / This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. / 20 Cool Business Ideas To Venture Into In Nigeria And Make Millions in 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Venture Into Computer Sales by Innobee99(m): 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hi Fellow NL,
Please I want to add little side hustle to my little job and I'll love to venture into mobile and computer sales. My people I need advise if 200k will be enough to start up something cuz I can't depend on this my small job alone for survival.
Where do u guys recommend I can get good laptops and maybe phones at cheaper rate for resale.
If the 200k is too small I can still hustle some more to top so I can get started.
I need experts in this field to enlighten me so I won't go astray.
God bless u all.
Re: I Want To Venture Into Computer Sales by smatt1711: 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
I sale laptops , 200k can get you 3 neat laptops , you just have to snap it and post it on your facebook and whatsapp status , you can still use Jiji, if you can sale the three laptops with 10k profit each in 2 weeks , that is 30k profit in 2 weeks as side hustle

1 Like

Re: I Want To Venture Into Computer Sales by Innobee99(m): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
smatt1711:
I sale laptops , 200k can get you 3 neat laptops , you just have to snap it and post it on your facebook and whatsapp status , you can still use Jiji, if you can sale the three laptops with 10k profit each in 2 weeks , that is 30k profit in 2 weeks as side hustle
Thanks alot. But where do u think is a good location to get these good laptops?
Re: I Want To Venture Into Computer Sales by philest222(m): 6:47am On Apr 06, 2021
Bro I also want to venture into it, please can I have your contact if you guide me if eventually venture into it, though am still undergraduate.
Re: I Want To Venture Into Computer Sales by Innobee99(m): 7:12am On Apr 06, 2021
philest222:
Bro I also want to venture into it, please can I have your contact if you guide me if eventually venture into it, though am still undergraduate.
If am an expert in this field I won't post this here.
Wait while others help us with clues with their comments. Though the comments are few and not encouraging fo. Let's wait and see

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Start Import & Local Outsourcing Business / I Need Paypal Funds / TEF: Tony Elumelu Foundation Training To Start From Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.