Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

No President Who Loves His Country Travels For Medical Checkup’ – Okey Bakassi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No President Who Loves His Country Travels For Medical Checkup’ – Okey Bakassi (299 Views)

AGN Hails Tinubu As Zack Orji Travels For Post-surgery Evaluation / Restructuring: No President Can Solve Nigeria Problem Without Doing This / Kaduna Seals Entry Points, Bans Night Travels For Essential Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No President Who Loves His Country Travels For Medical Checkup’ – Okey Bakassi by todaynigerianew: 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
Popular Nigerian Comedian, Okey Bakassi has slammed President Buhari over his recent trip to the UK for medical checkup.

Recall that Buhari earlier departed Nigeria for the United Kingdom to meet with his doctors for a medical check up.

This had triggered diverse reactions from Nigerians who claimed the President’s trip is coming at a time he is needed on ground to oversee the myriad of challenges facing the country.
https://todaynigerianews.com/no-president-who-loves-his-country-travels-for-medical-checkup-okey-bakassi-slams-buhari/

Re: No President Who Loves His Country Travels For Medical Checkup’ – Okey Bakassi by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
He needs the medical check up to be alive to govern.
Re: No President Who Loves His Country Travels For Medical Checkup’ – Okey Bakassi by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
wetin concern okey bakassi with Obaseki pics

2 Likes

Re: No President Who Loves His Country Travels For Medical Checkup’ – Okey Bakassi by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:
He needs the medical check up to be alive to govern.

Who needs him alive?? Osinbajo will govern better. His life is not worth more than the millions of Nigerians he has killed directly and indirectly
Re: No President Who Loves His Country Travels For Medical Checkup’ – Okey Bakassi by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
OOzz:

Who needs him alive?? Osinbajo will govern better. His life is not worth more than the millions of Nigerians he has killed directly and indirectly

Osinbajo is a pretentious Midget , more evil than buhari.

Buhari is better than him.

So let him continue his medical checkup.
Re: No President Who Loves His Country Travels For Medical Checkup’ – Okey Bakassi by budaatum: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
I don't think this is exactly quite true. I think its more accurate to claim, a president who loves their country more than they love themselves might not leave their country for medical checkup.

But, the inverse, "I love my country so much so will travel elsewhere for medical so I can be alive to love it", can also be said, since dead love is pointless, though I would expect you to ask, "what about you", as in can you travel too? And to be honest, yes you can, provided you got your own money to fund your travel as opposed to me your president who gets to use your money to travel for my medicals instead of funding a health system we all can benefit from medical at home.

I just would love to see "will you travel for medical" to be a question we ask the contestants before we chose our next president, because all this wailing before the head is chopped off is pretty pointless if we don't learn before the next head chopping.
Re: No President Who Loves His Country Travels For Medical Checkup’ – Okey Bakassi by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
Okey Obaseki you mean

Journalism died in Nigeria
Re: No President Who Loves His Country Travels For Medical Checkup’ – Okey Bakassi by ThEGodFaThEr102: 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
Don't worry Zombies like Simplyleo and will come online and defend Mr. Iron Condemn while they are secretly dying of lack and hunger.

Re: No President Who Loves His Country Travels For Medical Checkup’ – Okey Bakassi by IamFINESSE: 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
But wetin concerned obaseki for this yarn
Re: No President Who Loves His Country Travels For Medical Checkup’ – Okey Bakassi by Sirjamo: 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
PDP Dundees and selective amnesia.

Yar - Adua spent six months in Saudi Arabia, silence.

Patient Jonathan spent four months in Germany, silence.

If Buhari have been using London hospitals, twenty years before he got elected, he should suddenly stop now because he's the president?

Buhari cannot be living his life according to the useless wailing of PDP Dundees.

I AM DONE TALKING

(1) (Reply)

Re: Open Letter To Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, Governor, Abia State / Imo State Is Matching On, As Shell Hands Out N360m Third Mileston to Host Commu / Abandoned Newborn Baby Rescued From Public Latrine In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.