Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

Pro Buhari Rally Organiser Is APC UK Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro Buhari Rally Organiser Is APC UK Leader (610 Views)

5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation / People Feared Dead At Buhari’s Rally In Jalingo, Taraba State. Photos / Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pro Buhari Rally Organiser Is APC UK Leader by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
Just so you know cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro Buhari Rally Organiser Is APC UK Leader by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
The hypocrite once criticized this government's spending on healthcare, guess that's why they had to compensate him with rally organiser grin

1 Like

Re: Pro Buhari Rally Organiser Is APC UK Leader by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
To all you haterz grin £75 na big money to the average zombie o, things hard for dem walahi talahi grin

6 Likes

Re: Pro Buhari Rally Organiser Is APC UK Leader by 360degreess(m): 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
..And so what?..if that frustrated corrupt Reno could protest against the president, then the APC also have the right to show their support to the president..
Reno is no longer getting looted Money from GEJ that's why is going insane..
Every evil planned against Buhari has always fail since 2015..

Re: Pro Buhari Rally Organiser Is APC UK Leader by BuySweetOrange: 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
the internet don't forget and never forgives

2 Likes

Re: Pro Buhari Rally Organiser Is APC UK Leader by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
Baba go close down like five nightclubs today, thirty crates of Don Perignon Rose go hear am grin

1 Like

Re: Pro Buhari Rally Organiser Is APC UK Leader by Amotolongbo(f): 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
APC leader vs PDP spokesperson (Reno)
Re: Pro Buhari Rally Organiser Is APC UK Leader by SarkinYarki: 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
H
Re: Pro Buhari Rally Organiser Is APC UK Leader by gunuvi(m): 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
grin

See his long neck. Face of traitors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro Buhari Rally Organiser Is APC UK Leader by XXXXTENTACION: 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
Fvck this politicians and fvck their supporters

1 Like

Re: Pro Buhari Rally Organiser Is APC UK Leader by Xscape1993(m): 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
Who has done this to us? What a great country rule by unfortunate people!

1 Like

Re: Pro Buhari Rally Organiser Is APC UK Leader by Racoon(m): 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
APC UK leaders that does not find the Nigeria Buhari is ruling comfortable enough to stay and enjoy.Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: Pro Buhari Rally Organiser Is APC UK Leader by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
Na even £60 cry

Grandpa, why naaaaaa cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Pro Buhari Rally Organiser Is APC UK Leader by amuwo1980: 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
360degreess:
..And so what?..if that frustrated corrupt Reno could protest against the president, then the APC also have the right to show their support to the president..
Every evil planned against Buhari has always fail since 2015..
Every planned evil by u and buhari and the APC against the people of Nigeria will fall this year and always
Re: Pro Buhari Rally Organiser Is APC UK Leader by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
Still more than what the Nairaland APC îmbeciles make in a year cry

Re: Pro Buhari Rally Organiser Is APC UK Leader by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
360degreess:
..[s]And so what?..if that frustrated corrupt Reno could protest against the president, then the APC also have the right to show their support to the president..
Every evil planned against Buhari has always fail since 2015[/s]..
you're soaking garri with salt this night while your colleagues in London are collecting £60, is it fair I'm fighting for your rights o grin

1 Like

Re: Pro Buhari Rally Organiser Is APC UK Leader by 360degreess(m): 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
you're soaking garri with salt this night while your colleagues in London are collecting £60, is it fair I'm fighting for your rights o grin
.. You think everyone is as poor as as you are?. So you are going to soak gari and salt this night?what a pity!!!.Stop blaming Buhari for your frustrations.Let me tell you something,I have achieved alot financially in Buhari's regime than any other regime..

Re: Pro Buhari Rally Organiser Is APC UK Leader by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
Just so you know cool
Hey respect his choice man!.. People all over the world protest for and against their political leaders.. that's the beauty/burden of democracy!!

Respect people's right to protest their choices

Last US elections, Donald Trump was a 'devil' to some people & 'messaih' to others. Both candidates had supporters who protested for/against.

Same with Netanyahu in Israel (corruption trial taking place), Mordi in India, Macron of France, and so on.. you still see pro & anti supporters!

When Reno Omokri group (anti) protested, it was okay by you, now a pro-group, you guys go haywire.. Respect people's choices.

Just you know i'm a critic of the Govt. But i shldn't fight those who support. Its their right.
Re: Pro Buhari Rally Organiser Is APC UK Leader by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
360degreess:
.. [s]You think everyone is as poor as as you are?. So you are going to soak gari and salt this night?what a pity!!!.Stop blaming Buhari for your frustrations.Let me tell you something,I have achieved alot financially in Buhari's regime than any other regime[/s]..

1 Like

Re: Pro Buhari Rally Organiser Is APC UK Leader by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
pineed:

Hey respect his choice man!.. People all over the world protest for and against their political leaders.. that's the beauty/burden of democracy!!

Respect people's right to protest their choices

Last US elections, Donald Trump was a 'devil' to some people & 'messaih' to others. Both candidates had supporters who protested for/against.

Same with Netanyahu in Israel (corruption trail taking place), Mordi in India, Macron of France, and so on..

When Reno Omokri group (anti) protested, it was okay by you, now a pro-group, you guys go haywire.. Respect people's choices.

Just you know i'm a critic of the Govt. But i shldn't fight those who support. Its their right.
I would normally respect his choice if it wasn't for hire, I don't really support Reno's approach since the president is an elderly man who needs that check up

1 Like

Re: Pro Buhari Rally Organiser Is APC UK Leader by History555: 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
The man na elder for church. Dey carry big bible up and down. Yet no conscience
Re: Pro Buhari Rally Organiser Is APC UK Leader by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
I would normally respect his choice if it wasn't for hire, I don't really support Reno's approach since the president is an elderly man who needs that check up
Whether hire or not, its still his/their choice to be "hired" to protest.

Do you know if the anti-protesters were also hired? You can never tell man!

For Reno to fly all the way from US to UK to come protest, 'na ordinary hand he use abi'?
Re: Pro Buhari Rally Organiser Is APC UK Leader by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
cheesy.. While Anti Buhari Protest Leader is Atiku PDP man grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pro Buhari Rally Organiser Is APC UK Leader by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:12am On Apr 07, 2021
Frontail:
cheesy.. While Anti Buhari Protest Leader is Atiku PDP man grin grin grin
brainless as usual

(1) (Reply)

Foreigners Acquiring National ID Number In Northeast Nigeria / The Pain & Insult Is Too Much- Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face On Her Back / How Did Nigeria With Bright Minds End Up With Pantami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.