Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

How Did Nigeria With Bright Minds End Up With Pantami - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did Nigeria With Bright Minds End Up With Pantami (585 Views)

South East Nigeria A Region With Bright Future / My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami / Fani-kayode Speaks On Dining With Pantami At Wedding Of Buhari’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Nigeria With Bright Minds End Up With Pantami by Biafranboys: 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
How did Nigeria with bright minds and top scholars end up having a terror apologist as the minister of the most sensitive position in Nigeria.

You guys do not know how sensitive that position is, if all our info gets into the wrong hands we are finished.

Have the dss been compromised?

Let's talk about it and add yours

Re: How Did Nigeria With Bright Minds End Up With Pantami by Biafranboys: 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
Let me add I have never seen any tech genius from the North,but in the south we have alot of them that could have easily been in charge of that position

1 Like

Re: How Did Nigeria With Bright Minds End Up With Pantami by XXXXTENTACION: 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
Tribalists go soon full this thread.
Re: How Did Nigeria With Bright Minds End Up With Pantami by Biafranboys: 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Tribalists go soon full this thread.

Let them come because the truth is the truth
Re: How Did Nigeria With Bright Minds End Up With Pantami by orisa37: 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
IMMIGRATION IS HEADED BY BOKOHARAM
CUSTOMS IS HEADED BY BOKOHARAM
INEC IS HEADED BY BOKOHARAM
NIMC IS BOKOHARAM
AG IGP AND HIS PREDECESSOR ARE BOKOHARAMS.
ALL THE FULANIS IN THIS GOVERNMENT ARE ALL BOKOHARAMS.
IT'S A VICIOUS CYCLE. MACBAN IS BOKOHARAM AND TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS THEIR WAND.
Re: How Did Nigeria With Bright Minds End Up With Pantami by 4four(m): 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
Make u go ask daura man now

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Pantami Accused Media Of Destroying Nigeria’s Image / There Is A Lot To Tell The Pope About His Person - APC Threatens To Report Mbaka / Nkwommiri Road Mishaps: Imo Community Youth Body Gives A Facelift To Nkwommiri M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.