Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller (18796 Views)

Paul Onuachu Scores 4 Goals As Genk Defeats Sporting Charleroi / Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 26th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller by RPG2020(m): 7:11am On Apr 06, 2021
PatriotExact:
I'm not interested in any stats. Those stats have done little for Nigeria.

If no one proves himself like Jay Jay or Papilo, then I don't care about their stats.

What about Messi same level
Re: Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller by qualityalone: 7:12am On Apr 06, 2021
Chelsea need him
Re: Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller by palsenator(m): 7:12am On Apr 06, 2021
PatriotExact:

If no one proves himself like Jay Jay or Papilo, then I don't care about their stats.

If no stats, how do you know which is capable of beating Okocha even Yekini records? Please take cognizance of stats bro and don't ever ignore them or loss interest.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller by Pakoyi95: 7:16am On Apr 06, 2021
I think the guy is doing well Morning fams
Re: Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 06, 2021
palsenator:

If no stats, how do you know which is capable of beating Okocha even Yekini records? Please take cognizance of stats bro and don't ever ignore them or loss interest.

But you know, we've been having a lot of stats abroad and less results at home.
Re: Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller by DamiBlaise: 7:30am On Apr 06, 2021
PatriotExact:

Are you sure that one is still alive?

These are the people praising him some months back o. Human beings are useless and stupid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller by orohbiro(f): 7:32am On Apr 06, 2021
brosom:
This boy is in fire oo
English no easy my brother keep trying u will get there

Re: Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller by femi4: 7:33am On Apr 06, 2021
Farmers league....not impressed
Re: Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller by brosom(m): 7:34am On Apr 06, 2021
orohbiro:
English no easy my brother keep trying u will get there
Lol abi oo?

na error typo cause am o
Re: Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller by adexeli(m): 7:35am On Apr 06, 2021
Simply phenomenal shocked

GET THE BEST LOGO DESIGN DEAL, CHECKOUT MY PORTOFLIO BELOW FOR AWE INSPIRING DESIGNS
Re: Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 06, 2021
DamiBlaise:

These are the people praising him some months back o. Human beings are useless and stupid

That is why I strongly believe that to be relevant, you don't just jump and shout in an event. To really be relevant, you must be consistent in results. The results must not be s shouting one. But as far as it is consistent, it will keep you relevant.

Jay Jay and Papilo didn't make too much noise. But they were consistent in delivery results based on expectations. Jay Jay didn't have the goals, but he was skillful on the field (that was the expectation we had from him). Papilo was not too skillful but he delivered the goals and that was our expectations from him.

I think, consistency is the key. And consistency is what Chukwueze lost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller by Emperorpoe: 7:40am On Apr 06, 2021
Youths in Kogi flog ‘anti-Buhari campaigners’, force them to eat posters Af24news Reporters.

READ MORE: https://af24news.com/2021/04/05/youths-in-kogi-flog-anti-buhari-campaigners-force-them-to-eat-posters/
Follow us @NewsAf24 for more.

Re: Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller by GitmoAuditors: 7:40am On Apr 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller by palsenator(m): 7:41am On Apr 06, 2021
PatriotExact:

But you know, we've been having a lot of stats abroad and less results at home.

Let's blame Buhari for that...lol

On more serious note, you are right though, but still the technical crew are the problem. Do you know we almost left this guy out of the squad and invited Musa who hasn't played a competitive football in over 6 months? Which country does that?
Re: Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller by stanluiz(m): 8:05am On Apr 06, 2021
Onachu on the beat. He should continue to fire more goals.
Re: Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller by stanluiz(m): 8:09am On Apr 06, 2021
palsenator:

Let's blame Buhari for that...lol

On more serious note, you are right though, but still the technical crew are the problem. Do you know we almost left this guy out of the squad and invited Musa who hasn't played a competitive football in over 6 months? Which country does that?
Nigeria play politics with every thing. And you wonder why the country is not moving forward .
Re: Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller by lampi: 8:10am On Apr 06, 2021
Bring him to England and he will be behaving like lukaku
Re: Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller by JuniorEmmanuel: 8:19am On Apr 06, 2021
PatriotExact:

look at this one, what did jay jay & papilo did? Shey them win world cup for super eagles nii
Re: Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller by spiceadole: 8:23am On Apr 06, 2021
He is now A STAR.

Inside Life!
Re: Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller by Stanleyville(m): 8:27am On Apr 06, 2021
sad

He still needs to work on his pace IMO..
Re: Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller by owobokiri(m): 8:34am On Apr 06, 2021
Thought he will struggle when he left Midtjylland..
His game may not be that glamorous but it's very effective..
Let's see where he goes next..
Best of luck bro...
Re: Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller by akanbiaa(m): 8:37am On Apr 06, 2021
PatriotExact:

Last two games he played for Nigeria he scored a total of 2 goals.
Re: Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller by mechanics(m): 8:37am On Apr 06, 2021
He's really in form.
Re: Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller by coconat(m): 9:02am On Apr 06, 2021
am interested in becoming a drone mechanic. nathancocodia@gmail.com 08034094707 thanks in anticipation.
tradepunter:
Thus young man is on fire for sure, so much talent from a country that doesn't value it's own..

Moving forward if you are interested in learning learning how to fly drones and becoming a grade 1 pilot or a drone technician, then this is your opportunity to to get something up and running.

Send a message via nairaland and I will respond to your email.

Drones and unmaned vehicles are the future. Don't let no man deceive you.
Re: Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller by bigcasava1(m): 9:06am On Apr 06, 2021
Re: Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller by Duplexxx: 9:47am On Apr 06, 2021
Keep scoring for real
Re: Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller by Faguy: 10:05am On Apr 06, 2021
adamzmusty:
Superb Onuhachu
another floppy Victor Osimen wen dem buy am go big team he go fear to score
Re: Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller by Downey(f): 10:30am On Apr 06, 2021
Varane : "Yes the pairing of Nemanja Vidic and Rio Ferdinand was very good only on defending. But our pairing with Sergio Ramos is good in both defending and attacking. So I can tell you that we are better than their pairing, because with us in the team , you can expect goals from us and cleansheets. We have dealt with Lionel Messi the most dangerous man, but Messi dealt with them and took the Champions League cup away from them"

⚽™️
Re: Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller by briggson07(m): 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
I was among those who hate this boy so much but I thank God he is putting me to shame and I love that.
Re: Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller by Richthekid: 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leicester City Sacks Craig Shakespeare As Coach / Odion Ighalo Set To Complete Transfer To Al-Shabab Of Saudi Arabia / Why Keshi Won't Drop Mikel Obi: His Professionalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.