Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

German Shepherd Puppies - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / German Shepherd Puppies (1176 Views)

Affordable German Shepherd Puppies For Sale / 3 German Shepherd Puppies For Sale / Slant Back German Shepherd PUPPIES For Sale(pure Breed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

German Shepherd Puppies by tunde575: 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
Male and female german shepherd puppies are for sell 08142513848

Re: German Shepherd Puppies by stjsd(m): 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
Where are you located?
Re: German Shepherd Puppies by Geepee77(m): 7:40am On Apr 06, 2021
Location?
Re: German Shepherd Puppies by Godwin25king: 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
tunde575:
Male and female german shepherd puppies are for sell 08142513848

how much
Re: German Shepherd Puppies by PeraGSD: 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2021
Scam. Do not deal.

Re: German Shepherd Puppies by tunde575: 11:01am On Apr 15, 2021
Godwin25king:

how much
Re: German Shepherd Puppies by tunde575: 11:02am On Apr 15, 2021
Godwin25king:

how much
Re: German Shepherd Puppies by tunde575: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2021
Godwin25king:

how much
Re: German Shepherd Puppies by tunde575: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2021
Geepee77:
Location?
oyo start
Re: German Shepherd Puppies by amizzy48(m): 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
internet pix, the dude is a scammer beware
Re: German Shepherd Puppies by Godwin25king: 9:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
undecided
tunde575:
you're confusing me here.. you mentioned 3 different prices
Re: German Shepherd Puppies by PeraGSD: 11:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
Godwin25king:
undecided

you're confusing me here.. you mentioned 3 different prices

Do not waste your time with this guy. He is a crook. I personally engaged him to reconfirm.

His modus operandi is to tell you payment on delivery but you will pay waybill. Then he will hand you over to a supposed driver who operates with him. 7...8k sent that one will now continue to milk you saying Police stopped him and are now demanding money. You having invested and not wanting to loose it all will part with more money.
He is no breeder and does not even know what he is trying to sell. Simple questions you ask him and he can not provide an answer. Once he knows you are aware he's a scam he will block you.

1 Like

Re: German Shepherd Puppies by Lexusgs430: 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
PeraGSD:

Do not waste your time with this guy. He is a crook. I personally engaged him to reconfirm.

His modus operandi is to tell you payment on delivery but you will pay waybill. Then he will hand you over to a supposed driver who operates with him. 7...8k sent that one will now continue to milk you saying Police stopped him and are now demanding money. You having invested and not wanting to loose it all will part with more money.
He is no breeder and does not even know what he is trying to sell. Simple questions you ask him and he can not provide an answer. Once he knows you are aware he's a scam he will block you.

You try..... Keep warning our people.... Hopefully, we go get sense by force....... grin
Re: German Shepherd Puppies by Lexusgs430: 11:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
PeraGSD:

Can you tell this breed from the picture.........

Re: German Shepherd Puppies by PeraGSD: 6:02am On Apr 18, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Can you tell this breed from the picture.........

Show parents for a clearer view. On the surface it looks like a poor attempt at GSD breeding.
Re: German Shepherd Puppies by Lexusgs430: 8:07am On Apr 18, 2021
PeraGSD:

Show parents for a clearer view. On the surface it looks like a poor attempt at GSD breeding.

I think so too. Don't have parents picture.......

Bought 2, both look very similar..... (now 8 & 5 months old)......

We go manage them so..... They are now part of the family....... grin
Re: German Shepherd Puppies by PeraGSD: 8:28am On Apr 18, 2021
Lexusgs430:

I think so too. Don't have parents picture.......

Bought 2, both look very similar..... (now 8 & 5 months old)......

We go manage them so..... They are now part of the family....... grin

Oh well...
Re: German Shepherd Puppies by Lexusgs430: 8:29am On Apr 18, 2021
PeraGSD:

Oh well...

How we for do nah..... Nah my father inlaw go buy them...

They are lovely pets....... wink

1 Like

Re: German Shepherd Puppies by PeraGSD: 9:02am On Apr 18, 2021
Lexusgs430:

How we for do nah..... Nah my father inlaw go buy them...

They are lovely pets....... wink

Oh well it OK. Just that the more we do these we are not improving the breed standard rather we giving more to chances or room for more mutts to come on steam.
Re: German Shepherd Puppies by Lexusgs430: 9:16am On Apr 18, 2021
PeraGSD:

Oh well it OK. Just that the more we do these we are not improving the breed standard rather we giving more to chances or room for more mutts to come on steam.

The breeders are the problem..... I agree with this assertion, but it seems the birds already flown out......

No association, No registration & No legislation.......
Re: German Shepherd Puppies by PeraGSD: 9:40am On Apr 18, 2021
Lexusgs430:

The breeders are the problem..... I agree with this assertion, but it seems the birds already flown out......

No association, No registration & No legislation.......

All you mentioned are in the works already. We may not know when exactly they will fly but surely they will.

(1) (Reply)

Dogs For Sale / The Right Way To Train A Dog / 천안키스방 ༎BAMWAR8。C0M༎ 공주키스방《천호키스방 라움》 밤전

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.