Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

4 Areas An Event/wedding Planner Can Be Earning Massively,even If You Are New In - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 4 Areas An Event/wedding Planner Can Be Earning Massively,even If You Are New In (628 Views)

Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) / Learn How To Make 5-6 Figures As An Event/wedding Planner !!!! / Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Areas An Event/wedding Planner Can Be Earning Massively,even If You Are New In by icare44iiiiii: 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
Event/Wedding Planners,Will you like to earn 5 digits every week without having an event to cater for?

If your answer is Yes, This information is for you.

→ Do you know that the size of the global Event Industry is 1.5 Trillion Dollars, from which 30% or 40 % of the monies find their way to the bank account of Event/Wedding planners. (According to research).

→ Do you also know that an a Event/Wedding Planner,it is possible that in one month you might not have any event to cater for, How do you cope if this happen? Don't worry, I have shared in this book " 4 Areas you can be EARNING MASSIVELY EVERY WEEK as an Event/Wedding Planner".

And guess what??
Even if you are a beginner or aspiring event planner,you can use these 4 strategies also to start tapping from the wealth in the event/wedding planning niche.

To get your copy of this book,Send an email to cfoccible@gmail.com for more information on how to get this book..

DISCLAIMER: Event/Wedding Planning is not a get rich quick scheme,but you can make a lot of money from it in no time if only you have RESOLVED TO PUT IN THE WORK and you are determine to produce result.

Kindly NOTE: This opportunity is ONLY for the first 10 people...

Send an email to cfoccible@gmail.com for more information on how to get the book

You wouldn’t want to miss this opportunity..

Guess what? With the monies you will start earning as a result of putting to work the things you will learn from this book,I would have said you should pay nothing less than 30K,before you can have complete access to this book, but you know what,in the next 24 hours,the first 10 people will get this book for a token of #2,150.

I have made this affordable for everyone so no one will have an excuse for not getting this book.

And you know what? This offer is only for people who will PAY now,as the price of the book goes back to #5,550 after 24 hours.

6 already gone, 4 slots left...

I didn’t plan to make this book available for everyone,only for Aspiring,Beginners and Event/Wedding Planners who have been in the niche for long,but have not started tapping from the wealth in the niche like they should, and are interested in knowing "How to earn 5 digits every week without having an event to cater for as an Event/Wedding Planner".

This might be the opportunity you have been longing for all this while. Who knows...

Just so you know,I recently received 3 testimonies from individuals who earned 50k,85k,and 105k just by putting to work these 4 Strategies i have shared in this book.I have screen munch our conversation if you wish to see it. We have also recorded several testimonies from people who have had complete access to this book,on how the book has helped them in raising 5 figures every week.

This book is VALUED at #5,550,but you know what,in the next 24 hours,the first 10 people will get this book for a token of #2,150.

For more information on how to get the book,kindly send an email to cfoccible@gmail.com

DO NOT SEND an email if you don't have the money. Only Hit "SEND an email if you have #2,150, and you want to pay to get your copy.
Re: 4 Areas An Event/wedding Planner Can Be Earning Massively,even If You Are New In by icare44iiiiii: 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
This is for you ....

Having an interest in becoming a Seasoned Event/Wedding Planner?

I want you to know that Starting a Business you have little knowledge about is RISK,and starting a Business you have no knowledge about is more Risk.

Why not participate in this month Tushmyhall Events Management, Planning & Decoration Orientations/Training. Which will hold online, this Saturday .

In this Orientation/Training, you will know

- How to learn Event/Wedding Planning & Decoration for FREE.

- The Basic things you need to know before venturing into the Event/Wedding Planning niche.

- How to successfully start/setup your own Event/Wedding Planning Business.

- Where and How to Source for Potential clients.

- How to charge clients for an Event.

- How to satisfy clients/guests and get them to REFER you even without personally knowing you.

- Secrets on how to SEAL BIG Events/Wedding Planning deal.

- How to Grow your Events/Wedding Planning Business.

- How to advance your career as an Event/Wedding Planner .

- How to become an effective Event/Wedding Planner. And lots more....

Venue: Online{WhatsApp/Telegram}.
Date: This Saturday

How to participate send am interested in participating in the orientation to 07055366664

Because we want to give our participants VALUE,we have made provision for ONLY 20 people.

Send I am interested in participating in the event Orientation/Training to 07055366664...

Re: 4 Areas An Event/wedding Planner Can Be Earning Massively,even If You Are New In by icare44iiiiii: 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
Having an interest in becoming a Seasoned Event/Wedding Planner?

I want you to know that Starting a Business you have little knowledge about is RISK,and starting a Business you have no knowledge about is more Risk.

Why not participate in this month Tushmyhall Events Management, Planning & Decoration Orientations/Training. Which will hold online, this Saturday .

- The Basic things you need to know before venturing into the Event/Wedding Planning niche.

- How to satisfy clients/guests and get them to REFER you even without personally knowing you.

How to participate send am interested in participating in the orientation to 07055366664

Because we want to give our participants VALUE,we have made provision for ONLY 20 people.

Send I am interested in participating in the event Orientation/Training to 07055366664...
Re: 4 Areas An Event/wedding Planner Can Be Earning Massively,even If You Are New In by icare44iiiiii: 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2021

Re: 4 Areas An Event/wedding Planner Can Be Earning Massively,even If You Are New In by icare44iiiiii: 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
→ Do you know that the size of the global Event Industry is 1.5 Trillion Dollars, from which 30% or 40 % of the monies find their way to the bank account of Event/Wedding planners. (According to research).

→ Do you also know that an a Event/Wedding Planner,it is possible that in one month you might not have any event to cater for, How do you cope if this happen? Don't worry, I have shared in this book " 4 Areas you can be EARNING MASSIVELY EVERY WEEK as an Event/Wedding Planner".
Re: 4 Areas An Event/wedding Planner Can Be Earning Massively,even If You Are New In by icare44iiiiii: 5:59am On Dec 08, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Event Planner / Tems, Wizkid Win Big At 2022 BET Awards / Competition Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.