Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Protecting A Girl Child From Rape - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Protecting A Girl Child From Rape (632 Views)

She Needs Help From Rape / When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? / How To Prevent The Boy Child From Sexual Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protecting A Girl Child From Rape by alitee: 11:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hi house,

I have dis very beautiful 4yrs old daughter..Each time I look at her,I get scared of her being sexually abused..I mean d girl is just too beautiful...
I just want to know how to protect her from bin sexually abused not just from adults but exposed kids as well.. I don't want her to start doing " mummy and daddy" play..

Help a concerned mum.

P.S : she is just a 4yr old kid
Re: Protecting A Girl Child From Rape by Hashabiah: 12:06am On Apr 06, 2021
I hope you are not one of those are a narcissistic mothers who want to kill their kids with overprotection undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protecting A Girl Child From Rape by budaatum: 12:06am On Apr 06, 2021
I'm worried about you! She is 4 years old!

Did something bad happen to you at 4?

1 Like

Re: Protecting A Girl Child From Rape by frozen70(f): 12:08am On Apr 06, 2021
alitee:
Hi house,

I have dis very beautiful 4yrs old daughter..Each time I look at her,I get scared of her being sexually abused..I mean d girl is just too beautiful...
I just want to know how to protect her from bin sexually abused not just from adults but exposed kids as well.. I don't want her to start doing " mummy and daddy" play..

Help a concerned mum.

Let her know that she should not allow anyone to touch her private part and her entire chest region

She should not seat in any man's lap for whatever reasons

She should not collect any gift from any boy

Encourage her to tell you everything and teach her how to open up to you

Lastly never leave her alone at home with out you or another female watching over her

2 Likes

Re: Protecting A Girl Child From Rape by alitee: 12:15am On Apr 06, 2021
frozen70:

Let her know that she should not allow anyone to touch her private part and her entire chest region

Lastly never leave her alone at home with out you or another female watching over her
frozen70:

Thanks sist, will follow dis duely
Re: Protecting A Girl Child From Rape by Nobody: 4:02am On Apr 06, 2021
Wahala!!!

My worry for you is when she clocks 15 to 18.

Whatever you do, don’t enroll her in all girls boarding school.
Re: Protecting A Girl Child From Rape by Mindlog: 4:57am On Apr 06, 2021
Carchoice:
Wahala!!!

My worry for you is when she clocks 15 to 18.

Whatever you do, don’t enroll her in all girls boarding school.

You are right, all boys and all girls boarding schools are not healthy for the psychosocial and psychosexual development of adolescents.
Re: Protecting A Girl Child From Rape by Mrsoft3(m): 8:14am On Apr 06, 2021
alitee:
Hi house,

Help a concerned mum.

Good morning,I understand the fear of a parent I am one too. So when this whole rape issue was so serious in the country I was so scared and everything, infact I don't trust my male friends coming to pick my one year old daughter out.

But the honest truth we can bring this things to ourselves when it shouldn't come, I discovered it is only God that can protect this children and nobody else. There is nothing a parent can do more than prayer and total surrender of that child to God without holding back. I stopped worrying about this rape of thing because I remembered job I'm the bible who said the things he feared the most came upon him' I discovered the power of the mind,how magnetic it is,whatever you put in the mind that dominates and stores in the sub-conscious mind then it will come to pass.

I pray often than worry, I strongly believe there is a law of exemption and me and my family will obey this law and we will remain under the covering of God. Dough that doesn't stop me from monitoring my child dressing and the kind of people that come around.

4 Likes

Re: Protecting A Girl Child From Rape by Mrsoft3(m): 8:15am On Apr 06, 2021
frozen70:

Do you have kids? Is this wat you tell them? Do you think they practice this when you are not around.

1 Like

Re: Protecting A Girl Child From Rape by culf: 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2021
Stop worrying and pray about it. follow some if the advises given already and try to bond very well with the child while you monitor and advice her. make comfortable around you that she can tell you anything and everything.

#Parenting no easy ooo

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Burst Into Serious Tears As He Pleads Guilty To Fraud Allegations. / Professional Electrical Services For Your Buildings / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.