Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,364 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Am Confused About Which App To Borrow Loan From, Pls Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am Confused About Which App To Borrow Loan From, Pls Help (333 Views)

Can Someone Use My Phone To Borrow Loan From Loan Apps? Any Harm? / FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused About Which App To Borrow Loan From, Pls Help by RisenJoe(m): 7:53am On Apr 06, 2021
Pls, I need a recommendation on a loan app with low interest rates and flexible repayment plan.
I need the loan to boost an already established business and the amount I need to borrow is half a million for the first time and am looking at repaying between 1-18 months.

Pls contribution and opinion are welcomed.

Cc. Lalasticlala
Re: Am Confused About Which App To Borrow Loan From, Pls Help by blazepascal(m): 7:54am On Apr 06, 2021
what has romance got to do with loan
Re: Am Confused About Which App To Borrow Loan From, Pls Help by RisenJoe(m): 7:55am On Apr 06, 2021
blazepascal:
what has romance got to do with loan

Cuz I know it will get the required attention

1 Like

Re: Am Confused About Which App To Borrow Loan From, Pls Help by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 06, 2021
RisenJoe:
Pls, I need a recommendation on a loan app with low interest rates and flexible repayment plan.
I need the loan to boost an already established business and the amount I need to borrow is half a million for the first time and am looking at repaying between 1-18 months.

Cc. Lalasticlala
try branch or palmcredit
Re: Am Confused About Which App To Borrow Loan From, Pls Help by RisenJoe(m): 8:07am On Apr 06, 2021
armylord:
try branch or palmcredit

Thanks for the suggestion, but have you had business with them before
Re: Am Confused About Which App To Borrow Loan From, Pls Help by bugatti02(m): 8:19am On Apr 06, 2021
RisenJoe:

Cc. Lalasticlala
you can't get such amount on a first loan, from a loan application. Secondly. The number of months as well... Visit any microfinance bank... If you have a physical business. Assessment will be done on your business.. If you are get on a ratio/score you will be disbursed too... Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Am Confused About Which App To Borrow Loan From, Pls Help by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 06, 2021
RisenJoe:

just small loans.. And it depends on the influx of cash going in ur account..that's your bank statement
Re: Am Confused About Which App To Borrow Loan From, Pls Help by RisenJoe(m): 10:38am On Apr 06, 2021
bugatti02:
you can't get such amount on a first loan, from a loan application. Secondly. The number of months as well... Visit any microfinance bank... If you have a physical business. Assessment will be done on your business.. If you are got on a ratio/score you will be disbursed too... Peace.

Thanks bro
Re: Am Confused About Which App To Borrow Loan From, Pls Help by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 06, 2021
RisenJoe:

It's not about taking the loan but paying back. Coz if you don't these loan sharks are going to trouble you and you will have a bad credit attached to your bvn

2 Likes

Re: Am Confused About Which App To Borrow Loan From, Pls Help by HitlerGaddafi: 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
armylord:
try branch or palmcredit
Does palmcredit call /message your phone contact when you default?
Re: Am Confused About Which App To Borrow Loan From, Pls Help by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
Does palmcredit call /message your phone contact when you default?
I haven't defaulted, so I wouldn't know bro

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sales 40ft Containers / How To Earn Free Dodge Coin / Monday Motivation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.