Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,438 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Info And Direction On A Cinema - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Info And Direction On A Cinema (659 Views)

Read This,make Good Use Of The Info And Thank Me Later! / Biscuits Distributoship And Wholesale: Info And Contacts Pls / Tips On Opening A Cinema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Info And Direction On A Cinema by Sirheed89(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2011
plz a friend of mine wants to start up a new cinema gallery in ilorin, kwara state just like the silver bird gallery in lagos and we need info on how to go about it,

1, authorization
2, if there are any board we need to consult first. and any general info you guyz know out there, do we need to register the name with cac??

thanks alot as u give your opinions.
Re: Info And Direction On A Cinema by plutonian: 4:04am On Sep 28, 2011
Hi Sirheed89,

We can work on/assist with entering the cinema market in Kwara state.

We should talk further. I have some questions for you, as we can see your/your friends interests in this area and our company would love to discuss bringing you on-board to expand into that market. Some things we'd want to discuss with you amongst others are:
- Since you already have an area/market focus (Kwara/Ilorin), Do you already have a concrete plan on specific locations/Lands available/Actual building already available, which you have researched, the costs and reception by the public of a cinema in that area.
- how your finances are relating to the implementation.

What is your contact? PM me or post a reply here lets discuss further. Cheers.
Re: Info And Direction On A Cinema by projectandpages: 2:05am On Sep 17, 2021
Starting a cinema business in Nigeria or anywhere across Africa is now easier and cheaper.

Consider Viewmax Entertainment as your partner in your journey of running a successful cinema business.

Viewmax is an entertainment technology company that operates a network of partner cinemas across Africa. The company will provide you with access to premium movies using their equipment installed in your cinema to show movies.

Viewmax also has an app that makes it easier for customers to buy tickets and locate your cinema easily.

Save your self the huge cost of buying cinema equipment that costs thousands of dollars. Kick off your cinema in just a couple of days!

In addition, Viewmax is particularly interested in community cinemas close to where potential customers live (housing estates, schools, and residential communities). Preferably with a seating capacity of at least 50 seats and a maximum of 80seats.

Get started: https://licensing.viewmax.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Kimberly Proccess Certificate. / Business You Can Start With Just =n=50,000 / Whats A Good Business, To Do On Ebay Any Ideas ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.