Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Would You Like To Invest In A Mobile Showroom? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Would You Like To Invest In A Mobile Showroom? (140 Views)

Why Your Business Needs A Mobile App In Nigeria / How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange / I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Like To Invest In A Mobile Showroom? by dexpendable(m): 9:16am On Apr 06, 2021
Hello, So I will cut the chase. I run a showroom store alongside my brother along a major road in Ibadan.
Right now, we want to expand by first, doing business smartly, as we just took over the business from our aging parents. Secondly, by adding a service-based source of income, which would be a co-working space where small and medium entrepreneurs or startups can use, by paying daily or weekly.
Right now, we have been able to secure another rent payment, and our hands are quite tight now.
We are looking for an investor, who would invest in the business for a specific period of time and get he/her estimated returns as at when due.
Like I said, we would be running a smart and transparent accounting system for proper accountability.
If interested, please send a mail to with your name, location, phone number and how much you would like to invest.
Please we are only looking for one investor.
Once selected, we would invite you to come and check the office location and proceed with a MOU.
Thank you.
nigeriantrue@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants A Chance To Get A Copy Of A New Videocreator App? / TWITTER SNUB: LAI MOHAMMED GOES AGAINST NIGERIANS / Real Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.