Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,662 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

Imaging Driving Self Charging Electric Car, African Guy Invented It - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Imaging Driving Self Charging Electric Car, African Guy Invented It (982 Views)

Innoson Ex02 Electric car Owner Interviewed While Speeding with the car / Mercedes-Benz Unveils It's 1st All-electric Car,It Will Go 200mi On Full Charge / Zimbabwe Man Beats Tesla, Invents Electric Car That Does Not Require Charging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imaging Driving Self Charging Electric Car, African Guy Invented It by mrcoolautofix(m): 10:07am On Apr 06, 2021
I am going crazy in my head trying to fight the capitalist that are plotting to assassinate this african tony stark,

They have refused to allow him patent his invention that it defies physics,

Listen up guys, we stand the chance of saving this young man at all cost,

The first person on earth to invent self charging battery no energy required, first electric car that doesn't need recharging,
His invention will catapult africa to the highest unimaginable hight of innovation's,

Wakanda in reality, so amazing like a prophecy coming into manifestation.

I am using this opportunity to seek men of good will to step into his aid, most of his group have been poisoned to death, he have risk multiple assassination attempt and as I speak I don't know if he is still alive,

he also invented high breed helicopter and free power generator that is self sustaining.

His name is Maxwell Chikumbustso
the company he runs goes by name SAITH

This is the answer to uninterrupted power supply imagine not paying a dime for fuel... nepa bill And all you need to do is drive and live to spark your creativity.

It's in our hands..
Re: Imaging Driving Self Charging Electric Car, African Guy Invented It by kaylee2000(m): 10:31am On Apr 06, 2021
Africa we remain Africa,may God help us.
Re: Imaging Driving Self Charging Electric Car, African Guy Invented It by Elsueno: 10:55am On Apr 06, 2021
angry
Wait so this thing was true?! A mean u can't just hide such invention u know

1 Like

Re: Imaging Driving Self Charging Electric Car, African Guy Invented It by harmargedon: 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2021
mrcoolautofix:
I am going crazy in my head trying to fight the capitalist that are plotting to assassinate him,

They have refused to allow him patent his invention,

Listen up guys, we stand a chance of saving this young man at all cost,

The first person on earth to invent self charging battery no energy required, first electric car that doesn't need recharging,
His invention will catapult africa to the highest unimaginable hight of innovation's,
Wakanda.

I am using this opportunity to seek men of good will to step into his aid, most of his group have been poisoned to death, he have risk multiple assassination attempt and as I speak I don't know if he is still alive,

he also invented high breed helicopter and free power generator that is self sustaining.

His name is [b]Maxwell Chikumbustso [/b]the company he runs goes by name SAITH

This is the answer to uninterrupted power supply imagine not paying a dime for fuel... And all you need to do is drive and spark your creativity.
The white man pays the black man to do their dirty job. The black man does the job and praises the white man few years later when the same inventions are sold in the market.

1 Like

Re: Imaging Driving Self Charging Electric Car, African Guy Invented It by mrcoolautofix(m): 4:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
Elsueno:
angry

Wait so this thing was true?! A mean u can't just hide such invention u know
Why not it's massive at least let him run on low profile let it circulate africa first.

Then the white can continue to fk their self in the ass
Re: Imaging Driving Self Charging Electric Car, African Guy Invented It by mrcoolautofix(m): 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2021
harmargedon:
The white man pays the black man to do their dirty job. The black man does the job and praises the white man few years later when the same inventions are sold in the market.
Obama for instance was made a president to put african into stone age & transfer right from blacks to gay in america of course unseat Goodluck Jonathan

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Oyo State Bolt/taxify Drivers Commences Week Long Strike In Ibadan / How Will You React To The Surge In Demand For Hyundai In Nigeria? / Why Are Used Automobiles And Spare Parts Called Belgium Here In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.