Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians (41904 Views)

Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy / Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources / Goodluck Jonathan Speaks Pidgin: 'Why I Dey Support Atiku Not Buhari' (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by knightsTempler: 11:00am On Apr 06, 2021
LMAO
I love Malami. Take out all your enemies before letting known your intentions.
Take out Tinubu, Yahaya Bello, Atiku. Why did he even add Yahaya Bello, is that one serious?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by Chukkychukky(m): 11:01am On Apr 06, 2021
Useless people, shebi bcs u hear am frm Nnamdi kanu during 2019 election
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by edunaragold(f): 11:01am On Apr 06, 2021
Wicked and saboteurs ,is buhari not from nija
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by chidinwachukwu(m): 11:01am On Apr 06, 2021
He is not fit,but was fit to be Vice President of the country,all these idiots are the problem of this country

1 Like

Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by edunaragold(f): 11:01am On Apr 06, 2021
Wicked and saboteurs ,is buhari not from nije
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by Jimmyubah2: 11:01am On Apr 06, 2021
But he was qualified to be the vice president of the zoogeria abi?
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by Bsure: 11:02am On Apr 06, 2021
okay
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by CSTRR: 11:02am On Apr 06, 2021
This is the worst attorney general in the history of this country.

He always reminds me of the Netflix movie called Narcos.

One of those unscrupulous attorney generals of Colombia in Pablo Escobar's Pocket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by Jimmyubah2: 11:02am On Apr 06, 2021
In fact, no fulani man is originally from naija.

2 Likes

Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by Lamasta(m): 11:02am On Apr 06, 2021
Downey:
Varane : "Yes the pairing of Nemanja Vidic and Rio Ferdinand was very good only on defending. But our pairing with Sergio Ramos is good in both defending and attacking. So I can tell you that we are better than their pairing, because with us in the team , you can expect goals from us and cleansheets. We have dealt with Lionel Messi the most dangerous man, but Messi dealt with them and took the Champions League cup away from them"

⚽™️
Bia nna who do you this

2 Likes

Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 06, 2021
Lol.

So Atiku is no longer cumming?
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by duro4chang(m): 11:04am On Apr 06, 2021
So people are still on this matter?

1 Like

Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by PHijo(m): 11:04am On Apr 06, 2021
If you allowed him to be elected governor and become vice president you have made him qualified for the position.

If I may ask, which Fulani elite has his root in Nigeria?

Most of their families have been less than 70 years in Nigeria.

The much older ones came during Usman Dan Fodio's 1804 conquest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by CSTRR: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2021
Any president that probes this malami and jails him would be a hero forever in my book.

Because I can bet with my left ball, this Malami cannot escape any decent probe without high level corruption blemishes been found.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by jamace(m): 11:05am On Apr 06, 2021
grin grin
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by MERCHANDISER: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2021
Even Nnamdi KANU said that.
Atiku is a Cameroonian.
His real name is Mboma Al' Abubakar cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by esthel(f): 11:05am On Apr 06, 2021
What is Malami's business, he should allow the party contest it

1 Like

Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by Yankee101: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2021
Shows you he clearly won the last elections

And they know he'll win again with Peter Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by johndho(m): 11:05am On Apr 06, 2021
if he is not fit what do you have to say about Obama. this one just dey find attention.
weldone.

but I have a question who is a better leader between atiku and tinubu? to rule nigeria come 2023
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by Hezzyluv: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2021
If he can deliver, even if his is from Golgotha, we don't care. seen Obama

2 Likes

Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by CSTRR: 11:06am On Apr 06, 2021
PHijo:
If you allowed him to be elected governor and become vice president you have made him qualified for the position.

If I may ask, which Fulani elite has his root in Nigeria?

Most of their families have been less than 70 years in Nigeria.

The much older ones came during Usman Dan Fodio's 1804 conquest.
You are trying to make sense to an APC politician masquerading as attorney general.

2 Likes

Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by gurunlocker: 11:07am On Apr 06, 2021
Guess Buhari is also from Niger?

They didn't know all of these when he was in APC? It's becoming obvious who the leader of the cabal is.

1 Like

Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by kadiri3(m): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2021
Lomprico2:
buhari that is from Niger nko?

the point is that he is now a Nigerian. Obama was Kenyan but he ruled America
Obama was born in u.s while atiku was born in cameroun

1 Like

Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by kennieG(m): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2021
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu , you are a prophet.. No doubt about that.. I will forever respect you.. The prophecy is just remaining the Jubril of Aso Rock to be be unmasked.. We are watching and waiting.. MNK daalu

1 Like

Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by jaxxy(m): 11:09am On Apr 06, 2021
Malami is a clown.
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by Awoleesu(m): 11:09am On Apr 06, 2021
I don't want to hold brief for Atiku but just to respond to the foolishness of Malami...

Atiku may not be Nigerian, but he has identified with Nigeria in spirit and reality. As a Vice President, Atiku never in any way channeled Nigerian funds to develop Cameroon. Instead he invested and continued to invest in Nigeria.

The same cannot be said of Buhari. He has continued to put both the Nigerian funds and his retirement savings into the development of Niger Republic. Not a single tangible economic investment in Nigeria is run by Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 11:09am On Apr 06, 2021
fergie0o1:

[url=http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/06/atiku-not-fit-contest-president-nigeria%E2%80%99s-agf-malami-tells-court]SOURCE [/url]

In short all of them, including the incumbent, should prove their ancestry to at least 2 generations.
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by lucianohase(m): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2021
Is it the reason some people call him atiaku frimpong Al camarouni??
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by Ogamysamo: 11:11am On Apr 06, 2021
if he would rule better no problem DO WE STILL HAVE NIGERIANS?
Re: Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 06, 2021
Abeg, even if it's a stick that wants to contest for president I'll vote for it over any Apc or PDP thieves

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal / Soldiers Kill Many Boko Haram Terrorists In Tunbun Guni Along Lake Chad (Graphic / Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.