Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,160 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom (16346 Views)

Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti / Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom / Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by buJu234: 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2021
stop intercity or inter-state travels for the now..

especially if u are a poor man like me that cant pay for flight tickets for the now.

in fact, people attend weddings and burials via video calls these days..

the roads are so risky and the federal govt. is so occupied with fighting terrorism in the North.

so let's help the govt. and ourselves by staying in one place for the now..
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by Forumobserver12(m): 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
paulolee:
its very difficult for some "unknown gun men" to hijack n kidnapp any family and demand 10m if they dont know d capabilities of such family..
d.point is dt its an inside job, some one from the man family or friends gave d kidnappers tips about how the man get bar reach..
I pray they release them with or without ransom n the culprits be apprehended..
last 2 yrs, my boss junior brother see him Account content, him send street goons to block d senior bross, dey hold am on hostage till them use the the ATM sweep the Aza..
d matter cast after few weeks when yawa bust after the same brother carry d bar run go Ghana n till today we never hear from am..
atimes they say blood is thicker than water but they no go tell u the painful part of having a wrong or bad blood sibling..

Blood is thicker than water for real, the problem is that we don't put the words we ulter into practice , that's why brothers are betraying brothers....
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by Duplexxx: 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
Hand go touch them
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
Smashspesh:

So Edo na East?
So u still dey think say everybody wey dey NL naim well? They there na grin
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by rollandben(m): 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
O God of mercy, how Did i get here
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by Kubernetes: 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
Gunmen?
U must be joking.
If its in west or east, southern press will always say gunmen.
But in the north, they will say herdsmen or Fulani men.
Don't the gunmen have tribe? Please change the title to
Yoruba men kidnapped 10 in ondo
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by Charly68: 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
These gunmen are crazy ..possibly they kidnapped people that are struggling for survival and they come back to be asking 10m may thunder strike them dead wherever they are in Jesus name.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by Famousdex1: 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
Elshaddai
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by capitalzero: 3:34am On Apr 07, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I don't see buhari returning back to Nigeria, I see a new president addressing the nation on October 1st and it's neither Buhari not Jibril. This I have seen.

Waiting for the fulfillment
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by November24(f): 3:57am On Apr 07, 2021
paulolee:
its very difficult for some "unknown gun men" to hijack n kidnapp any family and demand 10m if they dont know d capabilities of such family..
d.point is dt its an inside job, some one from the man family or friends gave d kidnappers tips about how the man get bar reach..
I pray they release them with or without ransom n the culprits be apprehended..
last 2 yrs, my boss junior brother see him Account content, him send street goons to block d senior bross, dey hold am on hostage till them use the the ATM sweep the Aza..
d matter cast after few weeks when yawa bust after the same brother carry d bar run go Ghana n till today we never hear from am..
atimes they say blood is thicker than water but they no go tell u the painful part of having a wrong or bad blood sibling..

Then u don't know Fulani,they kidnap a fufu seller and asked for 2 million naira
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by Kapeter(m): 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
Smashspesh:

So Edo na East?
Edo is east of Ondo state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attendant Breaks Friend’s Spinal Cord Over Age Claims / Kano Police Place ₦‎1 Million Bounty On Abba Burakita & Hantar Daba / If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.