Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,856 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom (16334 Views)

Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti / Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom / Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by HonNL: 11:41am On Apr 06, 2021
Unknown gunmen have kidnapped a family of five from Ajowa Akoko north west local government area of Ondo while returning to Abuja after Easter break.

Ibrahim Olusa, a native of Daja Ajowa and his wife and children were abducted at gun point by hoodlums between Ajowa Akoko and Ayere in kogi state

Their abduction has thrown the town into apprehension and confusion.

Family sources said the kidnappers have contacted the family and are demanding for 10million naira as ranson before they can be released.

A resident of Ajowa Akoko and the immediate past chairman of Ajowa Akoko community council mr Ajayi Bakare attributed the kidnapping and robberies on that road to the deplorable section belongs to kogi state.

Mr. Bakare appealed to government to rehabilitate the road so that free flow of vehicles will be made possible.

SOURCE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by mrsough(m): 11:44am On Apr 06, 2021
This country is becoming unbecoming... I think I need to relocate...

Wow.... Awesome month for me indeed...

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by Hisbah(f): 11:45am On Apr 06, 2021
It seems it is only my northern region that is experiencing peace now. east and west is a hotzone now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by SpellingBot: 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2021
Hisbah:
It seems it is only my northern region that is experiencing peace now. east[/b]and [b]west is a hotzone now
.....East.....West.....

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by DropsMic(m): 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2021
Haba
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by inoki247: 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2021
Unknown Gun Men don reach that side also....

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by fratermathy(m): 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2021
We have left the season of banditry and now in the era of "unknown gunmen". The monsters that our government is creating will soon bite them too undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by Ladycewhy(f): 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
Traveling through kogi state some years ago ,you will hold your heart in your hands,I guess the dare devils have returned.

13 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by FalseProphet1(m): 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
I don't see buhari returning back to Nigeria, I see a new president addressing the nation on October 1st and it's neither Buhari not Jibril. This I have seen.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by kingthreat(m): 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
De-weaponize Nigeria. Too much big guns in the wrong hands.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by MikeMicheal(m): 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
How do they even drop the funds for them without being caught?
Abi na bitcoin dem dey use ni.

Nawa ooo

11 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by tonididdy(m): 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
Naija doin cast abeg
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by Splendor4(m): 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
Baba God help this country
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by Duplik8t77(m): 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
anytime I refresh Nairaland, I must get to see at least one heartbreaking news. This is not a country abeg

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by paulolee(m): 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
its very difficult for some "unknown gun men" to hijack n kidnapp any family and demand 10m if they dont know d capabilities of such family..
d.point is dt its an inside job, some one from the man family or friends gave d kidnappers tips about how the man get bar reach..
I pray they release them with or without ransom n the culprits be apprehended..
last 2 yrs, my boss junior brother see him Account content, him send street goons to block d senior bross, dey hold am on hostage till them use the the ATM sweep the Aza..
d matter cast after few weeks when yawa bust after the same brother carry d bar run go Ghana n till today we never hear from am..
atimes they say blood is thicker than water but they no go tell u the painful part of having a wrong or bad blood sibling..

10 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by lastmessenger: 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
Gunmen or unknown gunmen
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by DennisEche(m): 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
grin grin grin Sai baba, where are the babarians.
mean while in Nigeria.
1- boko harams claims responsibility for the bombing of Air force Jet.
2- Federal Govt denies claims That the Jet was bombed by Boko haram

3. ESN/IPOB Denies attacks on Nigeria Prisons and Imo Police state Command.
4- Federal Govt says Ipob and ESN are responsible for the Attacks on Nigeria Prisons and Imo state Police Command.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by openmine(m): 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
When will these senseless and incompetent Senators and House of rep members pass this state policing bill?
Is it when their own families get kidnapped?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by elganzar(m): 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
R
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by Godwin25king: 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2021
They kidnap 5 so who go pay the ransom angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by franchasng: 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2021
angry
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by MrGerald(m): 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2021
Hisbah:
It seems it is only my northern region that is experiencing peace now. east and west is a hotzone now
Hmm...looks like you're a foreigner?

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by annyplenty(m): 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2021
May God break the defence and logistics of the kidnappers and grant speedy recovery of the victims in Jesus name. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by UKBobo(m): 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
Hisbah:

You call this peace abi...

https://www.thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2021/04/05/police-kill-bandits-kingpin-in-zamfara/

If anyone has time, they can drag bad news daily from every state in Naija - just our hungry e-youths have the time (that took me 1 min to search and find)

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by elganzar(m): 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
Hisbah:

Nahh, the North is already used to so much genocide_ that it is no longer considered news...

2023 is going to be a very fragile year for Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by PrinceOfLagos: 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2021
E don set again
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by FxTrading600: 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2021
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by Rapmoney(m): 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2021
Nigeria has now become one of the most dangerous places to live on earth in recent times.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom by papaeme: 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2021
cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ndlea Arrest Student With 5.960kg Of Heroin & Cannabis / Attendant Breaks Friend’s Spinal Cord Over Age Claims / Help! Someone Sent A USDT Account To Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.