Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Please Help Me Make A Choice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me Make A Choice (203 Views)

Help! I Need To Make A Choice Between Teesside And Kent University, Uk / Malta: A Choice Destination For Cheaper Studies. / A Choice Between University And Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Make A Choice by Monday5(m): 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
Please help me make a Choice. I am finding difficult to make a choice right now. Thanks
Considering the Nigerian labour market now:
Studying Sociology in the University or
Business Administration HND, which one is preferable.
Re: Please Help Me Make A Choice by professore(m): 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
Monday5:
Please help me make a Choice. I am finding difficult to make a choice right now. Thanks
Considering the Nigerian labour market now:
Studying Sociology in the University or
Business Administration HND, which one is preferable.
I will advice you go for sociology. With the right connection you can get a good job with it. Also, you can easily diversify at the level of Masters. Traveling abroad is also easy with it and opportunities abound there. But you see HND, getting a job with it may just be the beginning of your pain due to the level of discrimination against it. All new employees with degree will be placed above you. In all, pray very well before you take any step.

(1) (Reply)

F.C.T JAMB UTME 2021 / Where Can I Do SIWES For Agriculture In Benin City / How Accurately To Reprint JAMB Mock Exam Slip 2021/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.