Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

How Do You Read And Study Personally In School??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do You Read And Study Personally In School??? (336 Views)

SA Kids Vow To Personally Shut Down Schools On Monday (PICS) / 95-Year-Old Kenyan Woman Enrolls In School To Learn To Read And Write / 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Read And Study Personally In School??? by Grabezz: 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
Often times freshers do face the challenge going about their studies especially when it comes to the aspect of reading and personal study.

It is difficult to some people actually and some don't even know how to go about it yet it is proven that persistent reading and research will go a long way in making one a better student and a better graduate. The question now is how do you get along with these demand for constant reading and personal study.

Some student merely seeing the volume of a material get scared and discouraged, how do one overcome all these

Please share your ideas and what works for you as you can be helping someone out there.
Re: How Do You Read And Study Personally In School??? by CivilzedTyger(m): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
I try as much as possible to start reading as early as possible. Attend lectures actively, and follow up via night classes. I try and understand the lecturers individually as much as I try to understand their course. Some lecturers are lovers of long story whole others are looking for main points, some prefer you give them exactly what they gave you, while some like to test ur understanding, this is why it's advisable to converse with ur predecessors and study past questions.
Re: How Do You Read And Study Personally In School??? by jpawjpaw(m): 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2021
First of all know your bonus courses, yes when I say 'bonus course(s)' I mean the ones you know that you won't suffer getting A in them/it. After that you need to focus on the ones that u think they're kinda tough. Read/practice those tough courses at least 3 times or more before test or exam. Plan your time and take it serious. Your reading venue should be conducive, avoid reading in group except for some practicals and calculation courses.
Sleep well, eat well and have a little bit fun. Pray because you need God's grace.
If you are a kind of person that reads at night, make sure you sleep well during the day and vice versa. Plan the grades you will like to have in all the courses you are offering, and make sure you develop a mindset of getting A in every course.
And lastly but not the least don't settle for less!
I wish u success; and abeg no too dey follow girls ooooh.
Re: How Do You Read And Study Personally In School??? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2021
jpawjpaw:
First of all know your bonus courses, yes when I say 'bonus course(s)' I mean the ones you know that you won't suffer getting A in them/it. After that you need to focus on the ones that u think they're kinda tough. Read/practice those tough courses at least 3 times or more before test or exam. Plan your time and take it serious. Your reading venue should be conducive, avoid reading in group except for some practicals and calculation courses.
Sleep well, eat well and have a little bit fun. Pray because you need God's grace.
If you are a kind of person that reads at night, make sure you sleep well during the day and vice versa. Plan the grades you will like to have in all the courses you are offering, and make sure you develop a mindset of getting A in every course.
Jponny Julius ?
Re: How Do You Read And Study Personally In School??? by Grabezz: 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
jpawjpaw:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Read And Study Personally In School??? by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
jpawjpaw:

Nice one
Re: How Do You Read And Study Personally In School??? by Grabezz: 9:22am On Apr 08, 2021
jpawjpaw:

Nice one
Re: How Do You Read And Study Personally In School??? by jpawjpaw(m): 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
BadmanBinLaden:
Jponny Julius ?
monitoring spirit oooohgringrin..... abeg who u be?
Re: How Do You Read And Study Personally In School??? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
jpawjpaw:

monitoring spirit oooohgringrin.....
abeg who u be?
I reside in New hostel,and i used to hear your name alot from my friends in CS Department

1 Like

Re: How Do You Read And Study Personally In School??? by jpawjpaw(m): 9:23am On Apr 10, 2021
BadmanBinLaden:
I reside in New hostel,and i used to hear your name alot from my friends in CS Department
Lol.....
I also reside in that hostel. Which department are you from?

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Oye Ekiti ( Fuoye ) Admission / JAMB Mock Result 2021/2022 Checking Portal Is Now Releases Today / Jamb Mop Up Exam Comes Up On August 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.