Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

A 17-year-old Girl ‘sent To Buy Drugs’ Is Rotting Away At An Akure Prison - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 17-year-old Girl ‘sent To Buy Drugs’ Is Rotting Away At An Akure Prison (3858 Views)

3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy / Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State / 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 17-year-old Girl ‘sent To Buy Drugs’ Is Rotting Away At An Akure Prison by Africlegend: 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
It is over five months since 17-year-old Kemisola Oguniyi was arrested and detained at the Surulere Prison, Akure, Ondo State. Her parents are saying the illegal detention of their child has caused more wreck and tears for the family.

On October 24, 2020, Kemisola was whisked to the State Criminal Investigation Department in Ondo, while going to get drugs for her sick mother. She was accused of having connections with #EndSARS protesters who burned the All Progressive Congress (APC) secretariat in the state. She was charged with arson, among other offences.

Continue Reading: https://fij.ng/article/alert-a-17-year-old-girl-sent-to-buy-drugs-is-rotting-away-at-an-akure-prison-over-endsars/
Re: A 17-year-old Girl ‘sent To Buy Drugs’ Is Rotting Away At An Akure Prison by bhella10: 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
I thought that case is closed. Awa Nigeria police that's what they are good at harassing innocent citizens. Ordinary gunmen they can not neutralise tueh;!

4 Likes

Re: A 17-year-old Girl ‘sent To Buy Drugs’ Is Rotting Away At An Akure Prison by Hashabiah: 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
I wonder when this sort of news will make headlines on CNN and BBC.

3 Likes

Re: A 17-year-old Girl ‘sent To Buy Drugs’ Is Rotting Away At An Akure Prison by chuddyforlife(m): 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2021
Chai.....what a world

police and their stupid behavior

tell me what this innocent girl did that warrant them to arrest and detain her for over 5 months.....without even having any guit

and the same police men will see heardsmen killing the innocent citizens up and down and will never do something...

i dont pity any of them if they start destroying and burning their station at all

1 Like

Re: A 17-year-old Girl ‘sent To Buy Drugs’ Is Rotting Away At An Akure Prison by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2021
Meanwhile bandits, boko haram and Fulani herdsmen terrorists are released immediately.

2 Likes

Re: A 17-year-old Girl ‘sent To Buy Drugs’ Is Rotting Away At An Akure Prison by Totilopussylick(m): 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
Only in a failed nation stuff like this happens sad

1 Like

Re: A 17-year-old Girl ‘sent To Buy Drugs’ Is Rotting Away At An Akure Prison by MickzyDonald: 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
This is crucial punishment, Nigerian police are all supposed to be addressed as animals, only God knows what they've done to the girl aside from detaining her,God will punish everyone of you involved in that act
Re: A 17-year-old Girl ‘sent To Buy Drugs’ Is Rotting Away At An Akure Prison by realstars: 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2021
Is She A Political Member? This Apc mean to suffer the innocent citizens of Nigeria,,
I am sure PDP will come for her rescue.
Re: A 17-year-old Girl ‘sent To Buy Drugs’ Is Rotting Away At An Akure Prison by kayusely70(m): 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
The parents should engage a human rights lawyer or group to fight for her freedom
Re: A 17-year-old Girl ‘sent To Buy Drugs’ Is Rotting Away At An Akure Prison by padi94(m): 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
God help this backward police service we hv in Nigeria. Na only uniform make them look like an institution. In manners they are armed robbers
Re: A 17-year-old Girl ‘sent To Buy Drugs’ Is Rotting Away At An Akure Prison by donbachi(m): 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2021
The only thing dat can bring her out.is another protest about her unlawful detention.
Re: A 17-year-old Girl ‘sent To Buy Drugs’ Is Rotting Away At An Akure Prison by iluvdonjazzy: 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
?
Re: A 17-year-old Girl ‘sent To Buy Drugs’ Is Rotting Away At An Akure Prison by amuwo1980: 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2021
See injustice , I mean mad injustice and you here struggling to maintain the statuesque of ur tribe and lord ship over orders , not knowing a free and egalitarian non tribal based system in Nigeria will bring about prosperity to most ,
Re: A 17-year-old Girl ‘sent To Buy Drugs’ Is Rotting Away At An Akure Prison by harmargedon: 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
iluvdonjazzy:
forget about sentiment, how will they have know she wasn't part of the criminals that hijacked the endsars, that period oct 24 was very tensed.
Oh!!!! a 17yr old.
Re: A 17-year-old Girl ‘sent To Buy Drugs’ Is Rotting Away At An Akure Prison by bhella10: 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2021
iluvdonjazzy:
forget about sentiment, how will they have know she wasn't part of the criminals that hijacked the endsars, that period oct 24 was very tensed.
A seventeen year old!
Re: A 17-year-old Girl ‘sent To Buy Drugs’ Is Rotting Away At An Akure Prison by danny56: 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2021
Thats if she's not been sexually abused or repeatedly raped by the officers themselves.

2 Likes

Re: A 17-year-old Girl ‘sent To Buy Drugs’ Is Rotting Away At An Akure Prison by olatunbosun12362: 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
Re: A 17-year-old Girl ‘sent To Buy Drugs’ Is Rotting Away At An Akure Prison by Sandydayziz(f): 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
5 months? What kinda injustice is that?
Re: A 17-year-old Girl ‘sent To Buy Drugs’ Is Rotting Away At An Akure Prison by Tremple8v: 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
At times eh , if you see the way this foolish police dey treat innocent citizens eh , U no go pity them if gun men dey kill them .
Re: A 17-year-old Girl ‘sent To Buy Drugs’ Is Rotting Away At An Akure Prison by mytime24(f): 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
Zoo police
Re: A 17-year-old Girl ‘sent To Buy Drugs’ Is Rotting Away At An Akure Prison by BanevsJoker(m): 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
olatunbosun12362:
Never.
Re: A 17-year-old Girl ‘sent To Buy Drugs’ Is Rotting Away At An Akure Prison by franklingud(m): 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
Nigeria is a country full of anyhow bad news since the lifeless one took power.

Both sad news, annoying sad news, bad news, annoying bad news etc.

This country should just shatter to pieces!

It's long overdue!
Re: A 17-year-old Girl ‘sent To Buy Drugs’ Is Rotting Away At An Akure Prison by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2021
Sandydayziz:
5 months? What kinda injustice is that?
Respect is reciprocal, if you don't respect yourself don't expect any atom of respect from me.
Re: A 17-year-old Girl ‘sent To Buy Drugs’ Is Rotting Away At An Akure Prison by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2021
mytime24:
Zoo police
Zoo girl
Re: A 17-year-old Girl ‘sent To Buy Drugs’ Is Rotting Away At An Akure Prison by ultimatekint(m): 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2021
Wether you like it or not , Nigeria is dead.
I opt for Oduduwa Nation.
Re: A 17-year-old Girl ‘sent To Buy Drugs’ Is Rotting Away At An Akure Prison by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
When they tell you cut your coat according to your size, you wouldn't listen. You know your father knows nobody you decide to engage in activities that will put you in problems.

Before you engage in certain activities look at the family you come from. As I dey here, I always mind my business, this country is hard by default, then you decide to put your family in problem because you want to belong. Look at the suffering she has put her family through.
Re: A 17-year-old Girl ‘sent To Buy Drugs’ Is Rotting Away At An Akure Prison by Sandydayziz(f): 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Respect is reciprocal, if you don't respect yourself don't expect any atom of respect from me.
Was that not the first thing I told you when you ranted like a bitch for something you don’t understand?.
Look I won’t tell you this again, cause I av no place in my heart for anger or hatred cause you’re beginning to make me hate you and I don’t want to hate nobody. Stay away from me and stop quoting me. If you listen good, if you don’t I won’t kill you or anything, you’re free. Buh I believe we’re both matured enough to know what’s sensible and what’s not. So whatever you decide is good for you. Goodluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 17-year-old Girl ‘sent To Buy Drugs’ Is Rotting Away At An Akure Prison by ikllbrokehoes(m): 12:34am On Apr 07, 2021
Sandydayziz:

Was that not the first thing I told you when you ranted like a bitch for something you don’t understand?.
Look I won’t tell you this again, cause I av no place in my heart for anger or hatred cause you’re beginning to make me hate you and I don’t want to hate nobody. Stay away from me and stop quoting me. If you listen good, if you don’t I won’t kill you or anything, you’re free. Buh I believe we’re both matured enough to know what’s sensible and what’s not. So whatever you decide is good for you. Goodluck
Hate who? who gives a damn about you? do you think I give a damn about your hate or whatever? cheesy I wonder why you girls wouldn't have sense for once, btw. the way you dress should be the way you should be addressed or haven't you heared of that saying? you want me to respect you when you don't respect yourself, can you listen to yourself? I pray you change for good because the way you behave will never take you anywhere, if you like listen, if you like don't listen. I done comot my hands for your matter. bye!

3 Likes

Re: A 17-year-old Girl ‘sent To Buy Drugs’ Is Rotting Away At An Akure Prison by Sundaycomputer: 3:20am On Apr 07, 2021
Let's us fine a way to help out
Re: A 17-year-old Girl ‘sent To Buy Drugs’ Is Rotting Away At An Akure Prison by mrwonlasewonie: 5:53am On Apr 07, 2021
The little girl is just a victim of police wickedness

The police knows that they cannot get the real culprit of the arson and their boss has given them the instructions that they must be found anyhow anyway so they just round up passers-by

Infact when you see police van parked in a corner pretending to be relaxing or waiting for someone,it's better you pass another route,not because you are scared of them but this people are also kidnappers who just pack innocent passers-by, take them to their police station, force them at gun point to write implicative statements (of course after seizing their phones) so they don't contact their people

See hen our only security is God. the police are as wicked as fulani herdsmen, Muslim extremists who have zero value for human lives
Re: A 17-year-old Girl ‘sent To Buy Drugs’ Is Rotting Away At An Akure Prison by Franzinni: 6:35am On Apr 07, 2021
The country is a jungle ...

Choose what wild animal you want to be or they will choose for you no one can be neutral.

Ask yourself if you are a predator or a prey?

Those are the option you are given from birth.
Re: A 17-year-old Girl ‘sent To Buy Drugs’ Is Rotting Away At An Akure Prison by effido666: 8:01am On Apr 07, 2021
Na so dem pack innocent people full prison..... Wen dem go break and burn down Akure prison now govt. and force men go dey cry

(1) (Reply)

Ndlea Arrests Woman With 1.525kg Of Cocaine / Police Invitation :8 Things You Need To Know / The Perpetrator Of OBOSI PG Murder And Other Cult Killings In Anambra(bursted)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.