Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 (239842 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by omodasolamary: 8:49am On Sep 06, 2022
Nickyblithe:

Pls any update yet on APL ?

None
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nickyblithe: 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
omodasolamary:

None

Ok. Thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by MsOzylove(f): 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mujadilo:
There are at a glance three categories of persons at the moment

1: Those who got in - You have my best wishes, congrats !

2: Those who got regret mails - it's sad fa, a bad feeling, But I know something better is coming your way- Amen.

3: Waiting list folks - to which I fall, relax, like myself, at this point, I leave all to God as usual. I really need this, at least for now.

Please did you finally get a success mail?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by tessy1234: 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
Slamtos26:

The interview stage is the next, as stated in the assessment email.
I don't know if anyone has received an interview mail. They said they will contact us within two weeks and this is the second week!

Good evening, pls what was the test like, for tax and regulatory internship. Thank you
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Opedammy(f): 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
ob Title: QUANTITY SURVEYOR

Job Description

Carrying out of site inspections and physical measurement
• Reconciliation of Materials Schedule for all awarded projects
• Budget monitoring to achieve cost-effective for execution of projects
• Valuation of all ongoing/awarded projects and advice management on claims due
• Preparing and follow up of contract claims
• Coordination of Audit on both materials and other resources used in the execution of projects
• Preparing Tender and Contract Documents;
• Preparing and follow up of Contract claims’
• Preparation of Bill of Quantities/materials Schedule for all awarded projects;
• Project Valuation and Material Reconciliation Audit Report;
• Keeping records of tender documents;
Preparation of Quotation for all prospectus projects

JOB REQUIREMENTS

MIN QUALIFICATION: Bachelor's Degree / HND IN QUANTITY SURVEY

MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: NOT LESS THAN 5 Years experience as a Quantity Survey

Details:
• HND/B.Sc. in Quantity Survey.
• Competency in MS Office, excel and Navision Accounting software.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Aptitude for numbers.
• Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
• Data entry and word processing skills
• Relevant experience in similar job role is a must.

To apply send your cv to: getajobwithease@gmail.com
Application closes November 25 2022
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Phems(m): 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
olamsaheed:
Hello friends,
Pls has anyone heard from PWC in respect of d FGN Agency job after the mail of March 29.

Yes.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by solobursar: 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nickyblithe:

Pls any update yet on APL ?

Is there any update on APL?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by omodasolamary: 9:12am On Dec 19, 2022
solobursar:

Is there any update on APL?

Yes.....you can reach out to PWC

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by HenryWealth: 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by HenryWealth: 6:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by belovez(m): 9:41am On Feb 11, 2023
belovez:

Congrats dear
I tapped into the grace that grant you this offer letter. Mine
2021 stopped at the test stage
By the Grace of God 2022 will be offer letter

How time flies, came across this post I made year back....

However, 2022 I got to the last stage of PWC recruitment was excited thinking I'm gonna get the offer letter but didn't get the offer letter.
Hopefully this year I might give them a trial.

@Tsound007 this more than a year on the job how are. You doing and what's your experience like.

Shalom to you all.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by ashewoboy(m): 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
belovez:

How time flies, came across this post I made year back....

However, 2022 I got to the last stage of PWC recruitment was excited thinking I'm gonna get the offer letter but didn't get the offer letter.
Hopefully this year I might give them a trial.

@Tsound007 this more than a year on the job how are. You doing and what's your experience like.

Shalom to you all.

How many stages of interview?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by GoldenDee: 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2023
For previously conducted shl and PWC past question and answer,.

Send a mail to goldengee9@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by qanda: 5:25am On Apr 05, 2023
How I got into PwC – Job Test, Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ) and Interviews

I am writing this piece to inform and guide individuals who are trying to get into PwC. Here is my story:

Not having an Accounting/finance background, I initially thought getting into the big 4 was beyond my reach, irrespective of the fact that it was clearly stated as a criteria that anyone from any course of study is eligible to apply. I saw those getting into these firms as super humans and not in my league. So in my first attempt at PwC, the self-belief was lacking and I wrote the test with self doubt and unsurprisingly I didn't scale through. I later realised that a friend of mine, without an accounting background or prior experience, in the same circumstance as i am scaled through. Then it dawned on me that it was actually possible to get into PwC if my mindset was right.

In my second attempt, I got in. What did I do differently?

The recruitment processes are in 3 stages and usually last for between 5 - 6 months:

1. Proctored Online test (SHL) (the timeline to take the test is usually around 4-5 days and feedback is received 1-2 weeks later)

2. OPQ (Occupational personality questionnaire) (timeline to take the test is around 3-4 days and feedback is received about 2 weeks later)

3. Interview (this spans for about 1 month and feedback is received between 2 weeks to 1 month from the last date of interview)

The aptitude tests are of 2 sections, verbal and numerical and how I was able to navigate through that hurdle was to constantly practice the past questions materials in order to familiarize myself with the question styles and techniques. I made sure I covered the past questions from front to back (The materials I studied with are available at the Job test section of Q and A App, Install the App on Playstore

I also joined WhatsApp study groups where we thrashed out difficult questions too. That really helped put me in great shape for the test.

For the second stage (OPQ), its all about your personality/traits and whether or not, it aligns with that of the firm as well as the Business unit you apply for. How i was able to navigate that was that i combed their websites to know more about the firm, their values, mission and vision. I also reached out to people already working in the firm (especially via LinkedIn) in order to gain more insights about the company, the values and attributes they hold dear. These really helped and it enabled me align my responses to the values of the firm. Consistency in your response also is very important because a question could come in different forms and you have to be consistent with your responses.

For the last stage (interview): When I got to the interview stage.........

READ THE FULL ARTICLE AT THE JOB TEST SECTION OF Q AND A APP.

Install the App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by jmanity: 10:32am On May 03, 2023
omodasolamary:

Yes.....you can reach out to PWC

Hello, Please I will like to know, concerning the FGN agency recruitment thru PWC after the documentation in June, how long did it take for the appointment letter to be issued & when did u guys resume work? I am asking because I am in the 2023 recruitment process & we have finished virtual interview. Thanks as I await your reply.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by okdeb: 8:32pm On May 07, 2023
Girlyy:

Thanks, I'll DM you but it will be cumbersome doing it that way.

Please I sent you a dm...I've been scheduled for virtual Interview for this year's recruitment and would appreciate your help if you don't mind. Thank you
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by omodasolamary: 4:56pm On May 12, 2023
It took six to seven months

jmanity:

Hello, Please I will like to know, concerning the FGN agency recruitment thru PWC after the documentation in June, how long did it take for the appointment letter to be issued & when did u guys resume work? I am asking because I am in the 2023 recruitment process & we have finished virtual interview. Thanks as I await your reply.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Girlyy: 8:00pm On May 13, 2023
Please I sent you a dm...I've been scheduled for virtual Interview for this year's recruitment and would appreciate your help if you don't mind. Thank you

Sorry Sir, I'm just seeing your mention. I don't remember receiving a DM in my mail and I check my mails frequently.

If you're still interested, I'm available.
Sorry again Sir!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Girlyy: 8:01pm On May 13, 2023
okdeb:

Sorry Sir, I'm just seeing your mention. I don't remember receiving a DM in my mail and I check my mails frequently.

If you're still interested, I'm available.
Sorry again Sir!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by pecky34: 7:44pm On May 18, 2023
hakeem4:
I just completed my test embarassed
Pls what questions should I expect got an invite
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by pecky34: 3:24am On May 19, 2023
omodasolamary:
It took six to seven months

Hi desola,

Do you have any idea of what to expect or read for pwc 30 mind online assessment for experienced hire tax
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by omodasolamary: 6:39am On May 19, 2023
pecky34:

Hi desola,

Do you have any idea of what to expect or read for pwc 30 mind online assessment for experienced hire tax

Is it for federal govt agency recruitment or recruitment for PWC itself?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by GiantStrides11: 8:14am On May 19, 2023
For experience hire PWC past question and answer, send me a mail on impeccablegee@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (Reply)

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.