Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 (239716 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Invisible23: 1:09am On Mar 10, 2022
Mine is showing account locked , contact Administrator. Is it because it's late at night and not working hours?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Oluwa6ixgod: 2:06am On Mar 10, 2022
webby26:

I can't say for sure, the best thing is to obey the instructions given.

It doesn’t require webcam.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Uniquejlo33(f): 5:32am On Mar 10, 2022
Fab21:
Mine is showing invalid password or email.
I guess you should do forget password
Use the email address you used while applying for the job
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by SUTEMCOLTD: 5:54am On Mar 10, 2022
Uniquejlo33:

Hi. Are you suppose to sign up before you can take the test? Thank you
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by webby26(f): 6:49am On Mar 10, 2022
Oluwa6ixgod:

Okay.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Fab21: 7:10am On Mar 10, 2022
Uniquejlo33:

I actually used the same email I used during the application.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Uniquejlo33(f): 7:47am On Mar 10, 2022
Yes, you are to sign up if you do not have an account with them. As for me, I just signed in because I already had an account with them since I took the test last year but I didn't scale through .

Hi. Are you suppose to sign up before you can take the test? Thank you [/quote]
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Uniquejlo33(f): 7:53am On Mar 10, 2022
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by ChiefBee: 12:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kriximpecable:
I just wrote the exam with a neighbor's laptop and he told me that he installed web cam in his laptop. Pls do you think PwC wud have permitted me to access the exam if I had no web cam in the system? Or do they allow candidates to write exam whether there's web cam or not then later disqualify you?
Are you looking for reasons to be disqualified
Did you carry out a system check via the email they sent to you?
Since you've written the test, there's no reason to worry cos it can't change anything at this point. Just hope for the best
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by ChiefBee: 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
I really really want to scale through. But I won't be surprised if I don't cos the test was difficult. I mean, I tried the practice question (numerical) and out of 8 questions, I could not answer one correctly. For the main work, it was mainly guess work. Na wa. Shl is really tough for me
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by zanyt: 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
They repeated questions, you should have studied the PQ thoroughly. Just hope for the best!!!
Good luck to all of us �
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by elevatedmike: 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
Don't lose hope.
ChiefBee:
I really really want to scale through. But I won't be surprised if I don't cos the test was difficult. I mean, I tried the practice question (numerical) and out of 8 questions, I could not answer one correctly. For the main work, it was mainly guess work. Na wa. Shl is really tough for me
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by zanyt: 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
ChiefBee:

They repeated questions, you should have studied the PQ thoroughly. Just hope for the best!!!
Good luck to all of us
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Trojan8(m): 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
zanyt:

Good luck to all of us

The repeated questions, but also changed some numbers in it though.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Kriximpecable: 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
Oluwa6ixgod:

How do you mean Sir?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by qanda: 9:44am On Mar 11, 2022
See feedbacks from Q and A App users who prepared for the PwC job test with materials on the App.

It is important to note that the materials on the App are put there by the App users.

Use Q and A App to prepare for your job tests, assessment center evaluation and interviews.

Install the App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Ifezzzzzz: 10:47am On Mar 11, 2022
They moved the deadline of the test till Sunday, so there's still time.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Damms: 11:01am On Mar 11, 2022
Congratulations. Good morning. Please I'd like to ask a few questions re the process but I'm not exactly sure how to send a private message on nairaland as I'm not too familiar. I'd really appreciate it if you could send me a message please. Thank you

Mmazi:
Alhamdulillah!!! I got in

Congratulations to every single person who was successful too, I wish those on the waiting lists the very best of GOD and those whose attempt was not quite successful... Y'all shall celebrate and be celebrated soonest.

My utmost gratitude to every one who contributed in one way or another to this success particularly the PWC class of 2019... You guys rock and I look forward to meeting and learning from you. Scholar.. pkolz.. ladjenny and all... Can't wait to see y'all.

To those who didn't get in today... BE CALM.. BE BOLD.. BELIEVE IN YOUR CREATOR.. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO TAKE RISKS

It is never over until you say so
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by JayromWrites: 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
zanyt:
Good luck to all of us �

Hey can you please assist with PQ, my mail is elwhyyz@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by JayromWrites: 2:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
can SOMEONE HELP ME WJTH A PAST QUESTION FOR PWC PLEASE

ELWHYYZ@GMAIL.COM

HELP ME LEAVE THE TRENCHES
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by omodasolamary: 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
JayromWrites:
can SOMEONE HELP ME WJTH A PAST QUESTION FOR PWC PLEASE

ELWHYYZ@GMAIL.COM

HELP ME LEAVE THE TRENCHES

omo! your post got me........I like your determination 'help me leave the trenches' May God grant your heart desire

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by JayromWrites: 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
omodasolamary:

omo! your post got me........I like your determination 'help me leave the trenches' May God grant your heart desire

Amen!!

I've stayed too long in the trenches... this isn't why I was born... I need to leave

At first, I decided that I was not going to write the exam because I don't have a laptop and I stay in a village at the moment but it seems Fortune is on my side, they keep postponing the deadline, by weekend, I will try to manage and go to the City and get a laptop to use

Regardless of what I'm facing through... I won't give up

I move

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by omodasolamary: 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
JayromWrites:

Amen!!

I've stayed too long in the trenches... this isn't why I was born... I need to leave

At first, I decided that I was not going to write the exam because I don't have a laptop and I stay in a village at the moment but it seems Fortune is on my side, they keep postponing the deadline, by weekend, I will try to manage and go to the City and get a laptop to use

Regardless of what I'm facing through... I won't give up

I move

Please be encouraged and write, spend the money if you have to. being shortlisted for this shows you got what it takes...... prayer with work will make you leave the trenches. Read through this thread, there are so much you can learn from in relation to the test and also message those that had made it through to PWC to mentor you. study your PQ well too as others have confirmed that PQ were repeated. I am rooting for you! I wish you all the best

6 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by JayromWrites: 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
omodasolamary:

Please be encouraged and write, spend the money if you have to. being shortlisted for this shows you got what it takes...... prayer with work will make you leave the trenches. Read through this thread, there are so much you can learn from in relation to the test and also message those that had made it through to PWC to mentor you. study your PQ well too as others have confirmed that PQ were repeated. I am rooting for you! I wish you all the best

Thanks for the show of love

Can you assist with past questions?

Nobody is replying my mention in regards that and the App is asking for payment.. I'm quite rich at the moment
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Knigh94: 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
JayromWrites:

Nobody is replying my mention in regards that and the App is asking for payment.. I'm quite rich at the moment

Send me a mail. Or better still, where do you want the past questions sent to?

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by JayromWrites: 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
Knigh94:

Send me a mail. Or better still, where do you want the past questions sent to?

Many thanks

Elwhyyz@gmail.com

This is my mail
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Shukusheka(m): 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
JayromWrites:

Sent to you. Also there are more in the links below.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/meieiks3xl9okfw/AAC1sI6bxIpo0tWyaQsdJ6ZFa?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/98fzlh8zv6b8ok4/pwc%20personality%20questions.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k1o8h6gfd2k6ro8/SHL%202.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pumpc2iorjkcmrk/AAC62QuhERN1zwGLXE3shNCMa?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b6gu2iyfxi6fq45/AAB86z_LNZs1K_aP2mVmfCmWa?dl=0

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Shukusheka(m): 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
No one should spam the thread again with email address biko. I have shared 5 dropbox links with enough PWC SHL past questions. Just go through them.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by webby26(f): 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
JayromWrites:

Many thanks

Elwhyyz@gmail.com

This is my mail

Sent....Check your mail

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by omodasolamary: 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
JayromWrites:

So sorry I can not be of help here but there are more than enough people on this thread that will willingly assist you as long as you show interest. I did not go through graduate trainee stage neither have I ever been employed in any of the big four...I only tried it once (last year) when I was shortlisted even tho I did not make it past the first stage as I was not really into it cos I am kinda comfortably employed. I do more of experienced hire assessment now just for the big four experience wink I came out of the trenches too so I can relate with your story and the reason I am encouraging you to do it....you can never say never...I wish you success

P.S. read the thread backwards and try private message people that have contributed meaningfully to this thread and those that have made it onward to PWC and liaise with your fellow candidates too...I am sure they will be more than willing to share. Kindly leverage on that. some even have their phone numbers here. Just go through the thread backwards..Goodluck!

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by legatto(m): 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
Please does the reminder for the pwc assessment test goes to everyone about today's extension. Because I did mine yesterday and mistakenly started my email address with capital letter to register but today i got a reminder about final extension. Should I be worried or everyone got the mail.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Knigh94: 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
legatto:
Please does the reminder for the pwc assessment test goes to everyone about today's extension. Because I did mine yesterday and mistakenly started my email address with capital letter to register but today i got a reminder about final extension. Should I be worried or everyone got the mail.

I think it was a general mail regardless of you completion status

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (Reply)

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.