Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 (239731 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by dannypaul(m): 8:11pm On May 21, 2021
Amaifycyn:
[login to your pwc application with your email and password, click on my application, u will see if it is still in progress]

Hello! Please how can I check my application status?

Pls how can get to the "PwC application"? Is there a link?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Houston17(m): 8:17pm On May 21, 2021
dannypaul:

Pls how can get to the "PwC application"? Is there a link?

Go check your mail and look for the message you got from them after you successfully applied. Once you see it, you'd be to access your profile through a link in the mail
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by lonewolf20: 8:19pm On May 21, 2021
Big congratz to those who made it through. You have left Egypt. Now you have to cross the Red sea(OPQ). Keep pushing till the promise land

For those who did not, I have been there, I know how it feels. It doesn't mean you are not good enough. It's just impossible to take everyone. Weep today, pick up tomorrow and keep pushing on, doors will open.

For those yet to receive, I understand the tension and emotions but I believe you will get your mail before OPQ begins.
Just exercise patience. If for any reason you don't get your mail by Monday. I will advise you to simply reach out via mail.
You will definitely be attended to.

12 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by demicupid(f): 8:27pm On May 21, 2021
For those that have gotten success mails,
Please when is the OPQ supposed to hold?

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by dannypaul(m): 8:31pm On May 21, 2021
Houston17:

Go check your mail and look for the message you got from them after you successfully applied. Once you see it, you'd be to access your profile through a link in the mail

Thanks bro. Seen.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by dannypaul(m): 8:32pm On May 21, 2021
demicupid:

Cupid grin
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Houston17(m): 8:33pm On May 21, 2021
dannypaul:

Thanks bro. Seen.

Uwc bro
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Jimolak745(m): 8:33pm On May 21, 2021
Relax mail will still drop for those who are yet to receive. But mind you as at last year recruitment those who their mail was delayed then majority of them get rejection mail which i happen to be among. Who knows the narrative might change this year. Keep hope alive

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Tsound007: 8:36pm On May 21, 2021
demicupid:
It starts on Monday through Thursday.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Obajemu(m): 8:42pm On May 21, 2021
But non of the experience hire receive sms nor mail yet

Jimolak745:
Relax mail will still drop for those who are yet to receive. But mind you as at last year recruitment those who their mail was delayed then majority of them get rejection mail which i happen to be among. Who knows the narrative might change this year. Keep hope alive

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Cassa93: 8:59pm On May 21, 2021
Jimolak745:

Wanted to point this out.....but I don't want to be a messenger of doom. I remember last year after the wait, it came out a regret mail. I will advice those who haven't received mail to prepare their hearts for love letter while hoping for a success mail.. The OPQ assessment begins on Monday, except their will be another batch (which is unlikely), the odd is pointing to love letters.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by synero74: 9:03pm On May 21, 2021
Hmmm. Still expecting
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 21, 2021
Jimolak745:
alright
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by verbalbullet(m): 9:56pm On May 21, 2021
Lol... Baba say na love letter.lmao
Cassa93:

Wanted to point this out.....but I don't want to be a messenger of doom. I remember last year after the wait, it came out a regret mail. I will advice those who haven't received mail to prepare their hearts for love letter while hoping for a success mail.. The OPQ assessment begins on Monday, except their will be another batch (which is unlikely), the odd is pointing to love letters.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by charlesu49(m): 10:11pm On May 21, 2021
Lol... just seeing the thread lively again. No mail received yet. Relax guys, they’ll see your value, you’ll get the mail, or you’ll get from another firm, whichever way you’ll be fine. Regret mails hurt but they build character.

7 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Obajemu(m): 10:20pm On May 21, 2021
I don’t think experience hire candidates has gotten any sms or mail yet

charlesu49:
Lol... just seeing the thread lively again. No mail received yet. Relax guys, they’ll see your value, you’ll get the mail, or you’ll get from another firm, whichever way you’ll be fine. Regret mails hurt but they build character.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Olamilekan08(m): 10:46pm On May 21, 2021
Cassa93:

I also noticed they sent those love letters 3 days after the first batch of success and regret mails.

And the sobering part is that not a single person reported receiving success mail in the second batch. cry cry cry

So, if you haven't receive mail from them like me, if last year's process to be followed, you need to forget about receiving a success mail.

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by charlesu49(m): 10:47pm On May 21, 2021
Obajemu:
I don’t think experience hire candidates has gotten any sms or mail yet

Can’t really say, I applied for the GT opening. Quick question though, can your years of experience affect your pay, seeing as the remuneration is slightly variable amongst staff on the same level(GT role).
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by charlesu49(m): 10:49pm On May 21, 2021
Olamilekan08:

I also noticed they sent those love letters 3 days after the first batch of success and regret mails.

And the sobering part is that not a single person reported receiving success mail in the second batch. cry cry cry

So, if you haven't receive mail from them like me, if last year's process to be followed, you need to forget about receiving a success mail.

Bro relax... people are allowed to be hopeful, it’s alright if you have moved on. No one is judging, recruitments can be grueling.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Toluenez: 10:56pm On May 21, 2021
I never see any mail too oooo
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Olamilekan08(m): 11:04pm On May 21, 2021
charlesu49:

Bro relax... people are allowed to be hopeful, it’s alright if you have moved on. No one is judging, recruitments can be grueling.

I know. I made that comment just to help people see know what to expect.

I too very much hope that it won't be so this year.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 21, 2021
I kuku didn't write well so I done already cormot my mind since they said opq starts on monday so no need..but I'm still hoping for the best on Monday sha... hopefully it's a success mail. But if it's a regret mail, I'll just jejely carry myself out of this thread

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by youngmoney27: 4:10am On May 22, 2021
bankabiks:

Didn’t have any technical issues too so I don’t agree with this

Application still in progress.. what is the meaning of that
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Mujadilo: 7:02am On May 22, 2021
Noseme:

Regret mail....As painful as it is, I have to forge ahead.

Second trial at PWC!

Okay, this is my 5th if not 6th trial.
Tried it twice In 2019, i.e tax apprenticeship.
Wrote for others, some got it, I didn't.
At a point last year, I wrote for 3 other people.

This year I decided to help none.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Obajemu(m): 7:38am On May 22, 2021
Do you know anything about experience hire candidates because non of us have gotten mail or sms. Do you think they are yet to attend to us

Mujadilo:

Okay, this is my 5th if not 6th trial.
Tried it twice In 2019, i.e tax apprenticeship.
Wrote for others, some got it, I didn't.
At a point last year, I wrote for 3 other people.

This year I decided to help none.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Ayocharis: 8:04am On May 22, 2021
[quote author=Obajemu post=101942346]Do you know anything about experience hire candidates because non of us have gotten mail or sms. Do you think they are yet to attend to us

I'm on this table too. I'm guessing the selection process for experienced hire is different from GT. Maybe interview will be the next stage for us.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Obajemu(m): 8:09am On May 22, 2021
Please can i add you on WhatsApp, for more update from your end?

[quote author=Ayocharis post=101942974][/quote]
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by youngmoney27: 8:54am On May 22, 2021
[quote author=Ayocharis post=101942974][/quote]
Pwc associate and tax associate graduate program is this the experience hire you are talking about ?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Omogoke213: 8:54am On May 22, 2021
It's possible mails might be sent today sha... my opinion though

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by GoldenDee: 9:09am On May 22, 2021
For recently conducted PWC OPQ study material,

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 9:20am On May 22, 2021
Omogoke213:
It's possible mails might be sent today sha... my opinion though
on a weekend? I doubt
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Tassie(f): 9:30am On May 22, 2021
You are actually right, I just went through last 2 years thread and I saw the trend too. I hope this year's will be different though. And why don't they send both successes and regret mails at once, why keep some people in suspense only to slam them regret mail eventually.
Olamilekan08:

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (107) (Reply)

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.