Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,476 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 (240319 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Boypeace1: 11:32am On Jun 07, 2021
PWCinJesusname:
Good morning everyone. I pray we all get the congratulations mail today.

Amen
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
We need these mails today. Otherwise we aren't doing again grin anyone with me on this? Abi na oyo cheesy
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by PWCinJesusname: 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
Any mail yet?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Mujadilo: 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
make the thing show fast fast jaarey
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Themanwithnonam: 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
I was told the invites would be sent tomorrow, so I guess we will all have to wait and see if it is true.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Themanwithnonam: 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
Themanwithnonam:
I was told the invites would be sent tomorrow, so I guess we will all have to wait and see if it is true.

The interviews are scheduled to start on the 21st of June till 23rd of July or so

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by gidob(m): 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
This is the 7th working day after The test.
They respond within 5 to 10 working days....
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by gidob(m): 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
Themanwithnonam:

The interviews are scheduled to start on the 20th of June till 23rd of July or so

It would have been perfect if they had released the list today so that the first set will have exactly two weeks to prepare.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Themanwithnonam: 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
gidob:

It would have been perfect if they had released the list today so that the first set will have exactly two weeks to prepare.

I think the fact that we are given two weeks to prepare is well enough time. Dont think a lot of organizations do that. You usually get one week Max

4 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by gidob(m): 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
Themanwithnonam:

I think the fact that we are given two weeks to prepare is well enough time. Dont think a lot of organizations do that. You usually get one week Max

Yeah, two weeks is well enough. I envy those who would go by the last week of July about a month of advance preparation.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by omodasolamary: 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
Themanwithnonam:

Please do you have info as to when the feedback for experienced hire tax role would be sent?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
gidob:

Yeah, two weeks is well enough. I envy those who would go by the last week of July about a month of advance preparation.
too much prep time can be dangerous too. You can easily loose guard

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Themanwithnonam: 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
gidob:

[quote author=gidob post=102475583]
I know right
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Themanwithnonam: 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
omodasolamary:

Please do you have info as to when the feedback for experienced hire tax role would be sent?

No i dont but i will just have to ask and get back to you

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by gidob(m): 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
Scholar94:
too much prep time can be dangerous too. You can easily lose guard

You think so? With how it played out last year where they freely shared their experiences and questions and noting the fact that questions were repeated. I think one month prep will afford one the chance to prepare for all the possible outcomes.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by omodasolamary: 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
Themanwithnonam:

No i dont but i will just have to ask and get back to you

Biko.......Kindly help an anxious fellow

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Themanwithnonam: 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
omodasolamary:

Biko.......Kindly help an anxious fellow

So the response I just got is that Experience Hire isn’t as structured as Graduate Trainee where there is a time table and an outline to follow but they are still inviting candidates whose CV matches what they are looking for . So as long as you haven’t gotten a regret mail, you might need to be patience and if there is a further information, he will let me know

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
gidob:

You think so? With how it played out last year where they freely shared their experiences and questions and noting the fact that questions were repeated. I think one month prep will afford one the chance to prepare for all the possible outcomes.

Long prep time to me does not necessarily give you any unique advantage. There are so many factors that would decide a candidate' s performance in an interview. Long prep supposedly should be an advantage for one but if not very careful it could turn a menace. For example there is a tendency for u to be over prepared and end up being too mechanical and sounding robotic on the interview day

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by omodasolamary: 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
Themanwithnonam:

So the response I just got is that Experience Hire isn’t as structured as Graduate Trainee where there is a time table and an outline to follow but they are still inviting candidates whose CV matches what they are looking for . So as long as you haven’t gotten a regret mail, you might need to be patience and if there is a further information, he will let me know

I get it......this supports the post on this thread of an invite for experienced hire tax role. Thanks a lot, this helps. No regret mail tho but I would just take my mind off it.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Themanwithnonam: 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
Scholar94:

Long prep time to me does not necessarily give you any unique advantage. There are so many factors that would decide a candidate' s performance in an interview. Long prep supposedly should be an advantage for one but if not very careful it could turn a menace. For example there is a tendency for u to be over prepared and end up being too mechanical and sounding robotic on the interview day

I think i agree with you and there is a matter of individual topics( different from everyone) which might disorganise you if it isn’t a topic you are conversant with and automatically reduces your score point.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Tsound007: 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
Themanwithnonam:

Hello bro, please check your email. I just sent you a mail now. Thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Themanwithnonam: 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
Themanwithnonam:

I think i agree with you and there is a matter of individual topics( different from everyone) which might disorganise you if it isn’t a topic you are conversant with and automatically reduces your score point.

So whether or not you spend 2 months preparing, you can’t obviously conceive and prepare for your essay presentation except you are one lucky individual and your essay presentation is something you prepared for which is very unlikely
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Themanwithnonam: 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
Tsound007:

Hello bro, please check your email. I just sent you a mail now. Thanks

Alright

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Themanwithnonam: 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
omodasolamary:

I get it......this supports the post on this thread of an invite for experienced hire tax role. Thanks a lot, this helps. No regret mail tho but I would just take my mind off it.

You are welcome
Since you don’t have a regret mail yet, i like to believe there is still hope

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by omodasolamary: 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
Themanwithnonam:

You are welcome
Since you don’t have a regret mail yet, i like to believe there is still hope

yeah......I agree

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by ikenna44: 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
Essay presentation?! There's an essay presentation?! shocked E daa kun...

Themanwithnonam:

So whether or not you spend 2 months preparing, you can’t obviously conceive and prepare for your essay presentation except you are one lucky individual and your essay presentation is something you prepared for which is very unlikely
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by gidob(m): 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
ikenna44:
Essay presentation?! There's an essay presentation?! shocked E daa kun...

You will be given a topic to talk on for 5 mins.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by ikenna44: 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Floristik: 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
The only reason I like college is that I have made so many new friends there. We all get together after class and go to the cinema to watch movies or just drink coffee in a cafe. We love to arrange cool evening parties at someone's house to which we invite older guys. But studying is generally boring. Especially when we get too many homework assignments. Recently we were asked to write essays. And I solved this question by buying persuasive essay . My teacher did not even realize that it was not me who wrote it.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Obajemu(m): 7:09am On Jun 08, 2021
Please can I talk to you on WhatsApp 08155829166

Themanwithnonam:

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Tsound007: 11:10am On Jun 08, 2021
Please, are we sure PwC has not forgotten us?

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by BeeNifs(f): 11:14am On Jun 08, 2021
Las las, they would send mails before the end of the week.
Tsound007:
Please, are we sure PwC has not forgotten us?

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (107) (Reply)

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.