Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 (241045 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by olatoke25: 11:17am On Jun 30, 2021
raydatluvs:
This time last week, I was almost shitting my pants. Feels like yesterday, time really does fly. Soon it'd be first week of August and we'd know our fate.

First week of August, wow! Please how genuine is this ?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Pkolz: 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
olatoke25:

First week of August is feasible.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by BeeNifs(f): 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hello everyone, So I just had my interview and here's how it went.

ALL MY QUESTIONS were behavioural. Not even tell us about yourself, why PWC etc. Only one question was asked from my CV.

Most of the emphasis of my behavioural questions was based on teamwork and leadership. So I would advise that you prepare enough scenarios for when you worked in a team, worked with a difficult person or when you led a team etc.
Some of the other questions I can remember are:

1. Mention a time when you built a relationship from scrap and how you have been able to maintain it.
2. Mention a time when you leveraged on a relationship to achieve a goal.
3. Mention a time when you had an overwhelming task? How did you handle it.
4. Have you ever had to work with large volume of data to distill information, tell us how you achieved that.

Also, like someone said earlier, do not fixate on possible topics for the first part, it will most likely still come as a surprise but I assure you, you would be able to talk about it.

Also, prepare to ask them intelligent questions, this may make a huge difference. I felt like they did not engage me enough when they asked me questions so I tried to engage them when it was my turn to ask questions.

And oh, my own interview lasted just 40 minutes and my impromptu presentation was something around improving the economy.

11 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by gidob(m): 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
BeeNifs:
Hello everyone, So I just had my interview and here's how it went.

ALL MY QUESTIONS were behavioural. Not even tell us about yourself, why PWC etc. Only one question was asked from my CV.

Most of the emphasis of my behavioural questions was based on teamwork and leadership. So I would advise that you prepare enough scenarios for when you worked in a team, worked with a difficult person or when you led a team etc.
Some of the other questions I can remember are:

1. Mention a time when you built a relationship from scrap and how you have been able to maintain it.
2. Mention a time when you leveraged on a relationship to achieve a goal.
3. Mention a time when you had an overwhelming task? How did you handle it.
4. Have you ever had to work with large volume of data to distill information, tell us how you achieved that.

Also, like someone said earlier, do not fixate on possible topics for the first part, it will most likely still come as a surprise but I assure you, you would be able to talk about it.

Also, prepare to ask them intelligent questions, this may make a huge difference. I felt like they did not engage me enough when they asked me questions so I tried to engage them when it was my turn to ask questions.

And oh, my own interview lasted just 40 minutes and my impromptu presentation was something around improving the economy.

I wish you success

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by raydatluvs(m): 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
olatoke25:

it is. I was explicitly told ' the interviews would run till mid July and you should expect a feedback by first week of August'

I don't expect we would have an interview date past mid July

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by bugee: 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
So I had my interview today,
We started a bit late, SOME minutes past 11.
I was interviewed by 3 panelists.
The first part was about improving the economy.
They asked about my preferred location
The remaining parts were mainly behavioural...
A time you worked as a team
A time you provided excellent customer service
Tell me about yourself
Why pwc? What do you know about us
Why should we hire you
And then the final part.... do you have any questions for us.
It lasted for about 45 minutes.
We're hoping for the best.
Success to those who have interviews in the coming days

7 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by JayHymn: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
I had my interview with a panel of 3 and it lasted 36 minutes. Non of the behaviourial questions came as a surprise as I had prepared for numerous possible questions and believed there was a slim chance a question will be asked that won't be similar to one I had prepared for. I didn't bother myself preparing for the 5 minutes presentation because I knew they could ask anything but I was lucky to get a question on something I had seen recently and thought of since last week till now. It even prompted me sharing my opinion on LinkedIn. I do hope for the best but I'll have to prepare for the worst.

19 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
JayHymn:
I had my interview with a panel of 3 and it lasted 36 minutes. Non of the behaviourial questions came as a surprise as I had prepared for numerous possible questions and believed there was a slim chance a question will be asked that won't be similar to one I had prepared for. I didn't bother myself preparing for the 5 minutes presentation because I knew they could ask anything but I was lucky to get a question on something I had seen recently and thought of since last week till now. It even prompted me sharing my opinion on LinkedIn. I do hope for the best but I'll have to prepare for the worst. I'm quite eager to know the outcome of my interview and August seems to be too long to wait. I can't wait to break the chain of unemployment in my life. Once I get this job and stabilize I know marriage is the next plan (against 2022). Mr Man is turning 30 soon � but can't wait to start a family
Your prayer shall be answered bro.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by KataKaraNG: 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
Scholar94:
Your prayer shall be answered bro. So if you are not asked any behavioural questions, then what was your interview centred on?
He didn't say he was not asked. He said none of them caught him off-guard as he was prepared.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
KataKaraNG:

He didn't say he was not asked. He said none of them caught him off-guard as he was prepared.
Oh. I didn't see that line well before. Thanks for pointing that out
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by JayHymn: 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
Scholar94:
Your prayer shall be answered bro.

Amen.. thank you
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
I know this feeling. I wish you success .
JayHymn:
I had my interview with a panel of 3 and it lasted 36 minutes. Non of the behaviourial questions came as a surprise as I had prepared for numerous possible questions and believed there was a slim chance a question will be asked that won't be similar to one I had prepared for. I didn't bother myself preparing for the 5 minutes presentation because I knew they could ask anything but I was lucky to get a question on something I had seen recently and thought of since last week till now. It even prompted me sharing my opinion on LinkedIn. I do hope for the best but I'll have to prepare for the worst. I'm quite eager to know the outcome of my interview and August seems to be too long to wait. I can't wait to break the chain of unemployment in my life. Once I get this job and stabilize I know marriage is the next plan (against 2022). Mr Man is turning 30 soon � but can't wait to start a family

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Pkolz: 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
@lonewolf...

I hope you were promoted in the recent promotion. Congratulations and thank you for always helping out.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by JPA211: 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
Pls, who is yet to receive mail for the interview .and when is it likely to come....
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by omowunmi2424(f): 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
JPA211:
Pls, who is yet to receive mail for the interview .and when is it likely to come....

I’m yet to receive the mail
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Sarahtessy: 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
I am of the opinion that you should send a mail to the HR..... Was told they are done sending mails(don't know how true).... Yours could possibly be an omission from their end.
omowunmi2424:

I’m yet to receive the mail

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Pkolz: 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
They will send it tomorrow. I'm pretty sure
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by bugee: 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
I feel for the fact that you got that success mail initially, telling you that you'd receive a date for the interview is enough for you to keep your mind at rest that you would be contacted. Focus more on preparing, so when you do get called, you'll be 100% ready. My opinion though

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by bugee: 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
bugee:
So I had my interview today,
We started a bit late, SOME minutes past 11.
I was interviewed by 3 panelists.
The first part was about improving the economy.
They asked about my preferred location
The remaining parts were mainly behavioural...
A time you worked as a team
A time you provided excellent customer service
Tell me about yourself
Why pwc? What do you know about us
Why should we hire you
And then the final part.... do you have any questions for us.
It lasted for about 45 minutes.
We're hoping for the best.
Success to those who have interviews in the coming days

I forgot to add, the panelist turned off their videos.

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
bugee:

it's even better self. I know wan see face as a dey bumb them grin.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
bugee:

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by bugee: 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
:
Scholar94:
it's even better self. I know wan see face as a dey bumb them grin.

cheesy grin grin
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by KataKaraNG: 10:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
bugee:

Do you think that's a good thing?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
KataKaraNG:

I don't think there's any big deal there. They probably turned it off to avoid network lagging

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by KataKaraNG: 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
Scholar94:
I don't think there's any big deal there. They probably turned it off to avoid network lagging
Okay then
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by bugee: 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
KataKaraNG:

I feel it was o. Because I didn't get to see the expressions on their faces. I just kept talking while looking at myself. Just looked like I was talking to myself in the mirror.

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by dazmiril: 9:52am On Jul 02, 2021
JPA211:
Who is yet to get a mail. Or I'm the only one?
haven't gotten a mail yet too
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Cassa93: 11:21am On Jul 02, 2021
just some random thoughts;
1. Is the interview the only determinant at this stage, can a poor performance at the interview be compensated for with good qualifications, certifications and good grades from the tests we took.

2. Can the interviewers decide on the spot, like just tick someone "employed" after a great session or will there be a review of the entire sessions and best performers picked?

PS: I know we may not be privy to these info, but we can draw inference from other recruitment.

all the best to the guys taking their interview today and those for next week.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by JARUSHUB: 11:36am On Jul 02, 2021
JARUSHUB:
PwC Interview Coaching by JarusHub

If you have scaled the test stage of the PwC Graduate Trainee or Experienced Hire recruitment and got to the interview stage, you can engage the services of JarusHub interview preparation experts to coach you. Whether for assurance, tax or advisory line of business, you can bank on our experienced interview coaches to prepare you as we have done for over 50 candidates in the last 6 years. We offer the best preparation for job interviews and assessment center in any industry, including the audit and consulting industry. We have coached more than 250 candidates for interviews and assessment centers of top audit & consulting firms like KPMG, Deloitte, Agusto & Co, Ernst & Young, and other companies like First Bank, Access Bank, Union Bank, GTB, DPR, NNPC, NLNG etc

The interview preparation session involves:

- Conducting research and sharing useful tips on the interview process, including potential questions and answers, for the candidate
- Reviewing your CV to anticipate likely questions and bring out the near unique selling point you have
- Reviewing the audit/consulting industry with you, sharing information on the industry with you and breaking down technical matters to you to aid your flow in interview
- Teaching you how to analyse issue and tackle presentation , with practical sessions on random topics
- Conducting MOCK INTERVIEW with you where you will sit down with us and we will interview you as though you were having real PwC interview, asking questions likely to be asked during the interview
- Feedback will be provided to you based on your performance and areas that require improvement will be shared with you

Our coaches are experts in the industry.

Benefits of this mock session

1, Deep, first-hand knowledge of tax, audit & consulting industry in Nigeria
2, Familiarity with likely questions you will be asked and tips on how to tackle them
3, Boosting your confidence and minimizing the shock factor on the day of actual panel interview
4, Identifying your weak points and working on it before the actual interview
5, Your interview coaches are experts in interview and assessment center coaching with wide network in the Big 4
6, This is the best preparation you can have for the actual interview/assessment center

Mode of Delivery

VIRTUAL

Fee
Entry Level: N15, 000

Experienced: N20,000

Our rates are actually cheap, it goes for as much as $340 (N140,000) in other countries e.g https://www.impactinterview.com/service/interview-coaching-3-hours/

DATE

Coaching holds 2-5pm each Sunday as follows

Batch 1: Sunday, 13 June 2021
Batch 2: Wednesday 16 June 2021
Batch 3: Sunday, 20 June 2021
Batch 4: Wednesday, 23 June 2021
Batch 5: Sunday, 27 June 2021
Batch 6: Sunday, 4 July 2021
Batch 7: Sunday, 11 July 2021
Batch 8: Sunday, 18 July 2021

Please call or text 08060482880 or 08085404500 to book the batch that works for you.

See testimony from some of those we coached last year: https://www.jarushub.com/congrats-to-the-new-pwc-recruits-coached-by-jarushub/

PS: This service is free for candidates who had earlier enrolled for our Path to Big 4 course: https://www.jarushub.com/path-to-big-4-by-jarushub/

The next batch holds this Sunday, 4th July 2021(2-5pm)

Please call or text 08060482880 or 08085404500 to book your slot for the batch or any other date.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by JayHymn: 11:47am On Jul 02, 2021
Cassa93:
just some random thoughts;
1. Is the interview the only determinant at this stage, can a poor performance at the interview be compensated for with good qualifications, certifications and good grades from the tests we took.

2. Can the interviewers decide on the spot, like just tick someone "employed" after a great session or will there be a review of the entire sessions and best performers picked?

PS: I know we may not be privy to these info, but we can draw inference from other recruitment.

all the best to the guys taking their interview today and those for next week.

I think the performance at the interview is the only determinant at this stage (in quotes) and I believe the more interviewers in a panel could mean more accuracy in judgment because let's be honest, we are all humans and an interviewer could be bias towards a certain kind of personality, the way you talk, express yourself or even how you look.

Then imagine a bias person (may not be intentional biased) is the only one in the panel but that's where the God factor comes in that's why we pray. I want to believe that we were graded on the spot during our interviews though and all we can do is hope for the best.

For deciding if someone would be employed on the spot, that's up to them but I believ we are being scored as their questions are being asnwered
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Cassa93: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
JayHymn:

[b]I think the performance at the interview is the only determinant at this stage (in quotes) [/b]and I believe the more interviewers in a panel could mean more accuracy in judgment because let's be honest, we are all humans and an interviewer could be bias towards a certain kind of personality, the way you talk, express yourself or even how you look.

Then imagine a bias person (may not be intentional biased) is the only one in the panel but that's where the God factor comes in that's why we pray. I want to believe that we were graded on the spot during our interviews though and all we can do is hope for the best.

For deciding if someone would be employed on the spot, that's up to them but I believ we are being scored as their questions are being asnwered

thank you for sharing your thoughts. but don't you think there must be a reason why we were asked to send an updated cv and certifications.

I believe the interview might be a certain percentage of the total score for the assessment. our cv and certificates may be graded and possibly the test scores might be used.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (107) (Reply)

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.