Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 (240243 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by JayHymn: 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
JayHymn:
2-3 weeks to go... the waiting no be here o grin. July now feels like the longest month of the year so far

JayHymn:

Most likely not up to 3 weeks. I just overextended it so in case there is some delay, I know I'm prepared for it

This was my initial plan o, until I started receiving nervous current grin. Let's just wait till next week. We know it will come on or before Friday the 13th

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Mujadilo: 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
JayHymn:

This was my initial plan o, until I started receiving nervous current grin. Let's just wait till next week. We know it will come on or before Friday the 13th

You must have seen the movie, Friday The 13th

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by JayHymn: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
Mujadilo:

You must have seen the movie, Friday The 13th

Yea I've watched the movie grin I didn't write the post so it would rhyme with the name of the movie though but I noticed it when I checked the date for next week Friday
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by eureka01: 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
Please is this movie interesting? I want something to take my mind off PwC matter biko.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Eficator: 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
So I think the possibility of we resuming September in the office is now very slim as I heard the firm is considering aborting their plans of resuming back to office by September due to the new wave of Corona coming.

So I believe they are taking their time since October is still far.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Cassa93: 7:12am On Aug 06, 2021
Eficator:
So I think the possibility of we resuming September in the office is now very slim as I heard the firm is considering aborting their plans of resuming back to the office by September due to the new wave of Corona coming.

So I believe they are taking their time since October is still far.

Abeg they shouldn't take their time, they told us the first week of August.

I hope the new wave of corona will affect the "resumption back to the office" and nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Owopariola1: 8:13am On Aug 06, 2021
You guys are keeping the thread lively. I like that.
Unlike those in KPMG, e be like say all of them have other jobs they are doing already. Haba! Even during AC, you hardly find them online.
I no blame them sha, KPMG sef can be funny. One person fit use 4years on top recruitment process.

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Tsound007: 8:18am On Aug 06, 2021
Cassa93:

Abeg they shouldn't take their time, they told us the first week of August.

I hope the new wave of corona will affect the "resumption back to the office" and nothing else.

Exactly my thought, because I know PwC keeps to their words.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Eficator: 8:22am On Aug 06, 2021
Tsound007:

Exactly my thought, because I know PwC keeps to their words.

If that's the case, let's watch how it will go today

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Tsound007: 8:35am On Aug 06, 2021
Eficator:

If that's the case, let's watch how it will go today
Yes, my guess is today.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by gidob(m): 8:51am On Aug 06, 2021
Owopariola1:
You guys are keeping the thread lively. I like that.
Unlike those in KPMG, e be like say all of them have other jobs they are doing already. Haba! Even during AC, you hardly find them online.
I no blame them sha, KPMG sef can be funny. One person fit use 4years on top recruitment process.

I know of someone who wrote his first test 2019, and did his first interview two weeks ago. About 2 years now and the recruitment is still ongoing.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Pkolz: 9:23am On Aug 06, 2021
Seriously at this point.... No one can be sure anymore... I think the recruitment team are working overdrive.
There have been a lot of interviews for experience hires this week, and you know preparing employment documents for more than 100 people is not an easy work. They will want to make sure everything is in place before sending mails.

It will come when it comes jare....

Peace. grin
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Cassa93: 9:30am On Aug 06, 2021
Pkolz:
Seriously at this point.... No one can be sure anymore... I think the recruitment team are working overdrive.
There have been a lot of interviews for experience hires this week, and you know preparing employment documents for more than 100 people is not an easy work. They will want to make sure everything is in place before sending mails.

It will come when it comes jare....

Peace. grin

Employment document can be prepared anytime between now and September.

What we want for now is the result of the interview, to calm the tension.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Pkolz: 9:38am On Aug 06, 2021
Cassa93:

Employment document can be prepared anytime between now and September.

What we want for now is the result of the interview, to calm the tension.

Well it's not good practice to send success mail when you have not prepared employment documents... And you know that.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Melbourne124: 9:48am On Aug 06, 2021
Pkolz:

Well it's not good practice to send success mail when you have not prepared employment documents... And you know that.

Yeah, but they are using a template. Preparing employment documents is no issue at all. They are not reinventing the wheel entirely. In this era of tech, that will never be a problem. Plus, PWC is always at the top of their game, I’m sure they are better than I even know. I guess the delays will rather be around the criteria surrounding the eventual recruitment. Comparatively evaluating performances in combination with other factors.

5 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Neviim: 10:10am On Aug 06, 2021
If mails does not drop today. I don't think a September resumption will be possible, going by the fact that you need a notice of at least one month to resign from your current job. The first Monday in September is 6th.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by eureka01: 10:22am On Aug 06, 2021
Neviim:
If mails does not drop today. I don't think a September resumption will be possible, going by the fact that you need a notice of at least one month to resign from your current job. The first Monday in September is 6th.

Resumption is supposed to be October I guess. That's why I was surprised when people said feedback will come early August. Fingers crossed though.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by olatoke25: 10:30am On Aug 06, 2021
eureka01:

Resumption is supposed to be October I guess. That's why I was surprised when people said feedback will come early August. Fingers crossed though.

I was told feedback will be sent by August during my interview but no exact period was stated. I guess the reason why someone said early August was because he was told during his interview too. Not sure though, could be a guess.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Melbourne124: 10:33am On Aug 06, 2021
eureka01:

It’s nothing to be surprise about. I don’t know for others, but I was explicitly told to EXPECT FEEDBACK FROM FIRST WEEK OF AUGUST. Although to suit my anxiety I’ve chosen that to mean BY FIRST WEEK OF AUGUST.
Seeing other people here confirm same info from the interview kinda makes me more confident. Today is still part of the first week of August.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 06, 2021
in the word of the hr on my panel: "S****, expect to here from us the outcome of this interview either success or not the first week of August"

But guys, let's just give this week to them. They are also human being. Unexpected might have happened. They will definitely get back once they are done as I'm sure they wouldn't be happy to keep us hanging. And infact,there is huge possibility that the eagle might land today

Peace grin

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Tsound007: 11:10am On Aug 06, 2021
Scholar94:
in the word of the hr on my panel: "S****, expect to here from us the outcome of this interview either success or not the first week of August"

But guys, let's just give this week to them. They are also human being. Unexpected might have happened. They will definitely get back once they are done as I'm sure they wouldn't be happy to keep us hanging. And infact,there is huge possibility that the eagle might land today

Peace grin
The truth is that PwC has a track record of keeping to their words. Let's be hopeful, the big eagle may land today.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Cassa93: 11:15am On Aug 06, 2021
Tsound007:

The truth is that PwC has a track record of keeping to their words. Let's be hopeful, the big eagle may land today.

Even if it is a medium-sized eagle, let it just land.

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by dazmiril: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2021
That was how total masters scholarship told us result will be out in 2weeks.. We ended up waiting 6 weeks... See mental torture, nothing fit shake me pass that one again.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nwagee9: 11:39am On Aug 06, 2021
Melbourne124:

Yeah, but they are using a template. Preparing employment documents is no issue at all. They are not reinventing the wheel entirely. In this era of tech, that will never be a problem. Plus, PWC is always at the top of their game, I’m sure they are better than I even know. I guess the delays will rather be around the criteria surrounding the eventual recruitment.

Comparatively evaluating performances in combination with other factors.

Bro please what other factors?!!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 06, 2021
So this feedback has been called elephant, eagle, big eagle, medium- sized eagle..... It is well
Cassa93:

Even if it is a medium-sized eagle, let it just land.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by ladjenny: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2021
Scholar94:

Peace grin

Thanks Dear. Was it Felicia that told you this, because she told me the same?

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Cassa93: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2021
Soar19:
So this feedback has been called elephant, eagle, big eagle, medium- sized eagle..... It is well

If it goes beyond next week, it will become a snail.

4 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
cheesy I was going to say it will crawl in like a snake..... last year and last two years, they got feedback 2 weeks after the last day of the interviews I think ( according to the threads) so this one is a snail already. You win!
Cassa93:

If it goes beyond next week, it will become a snail.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
ladjenny:

Thanks Dear. Was it Felicia that told you this, because she told me the same?
uhmm... Almost can't remember any of their names again. But I can recall it is SHE not HE
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Pkolz: 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
Soar19:
cheesy I was going to say it will crawl in like a snake..... last year and last two years, they got feedback 2 weeks after the last day of the interviews I think ( according to the threads) so this one is a snail already. You win!

Omo success mail don turn to ruminant and non ruminant Animal.... I'm just laughing here

Note the following times:

1:30 to 2:45pm

2:30 to 4pm

5:40 to 6:45pm

If nothing drops in those periods... Just drink water and wit till next week.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Stunnna: 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Soar19:
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by gidob(m): 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
Pkolz:

Omo success mail don turn to ruminant and non ruminant Animal.... I'm just laughing here

Note the following times:

1:30 to 2:45pm

2:30 to 4pm

5:40 to 6:45pm

If nothing drops in those periods... Just drink water and wit till next week.
grin grin
I still dey try to understand why you no just type 1:30-6:45pm

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (107) (Reply)

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.