Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 (240194 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by rosalieene(f): 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
Mujadilo:
Gentle reminder
You made me scared now cheesy
You people should be calming down biko.

The anxiety is just on the high side.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Fremaxx: 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
Guys just listen to him.
He made a valid point.
Bricks92:

Really shocked shocked

Guys can we all relax. I know you're very anxious and it may not be easy but please try to remain calm.

Trust me, PwC has not forgotten you grin grin. It will come like a thief in the night cool

Just go about what you were doing before PwC came knocking.

Again relax, enjoy the next two months before grief comes grin.

Enjoy your time and stop bothering your head. Sleep all you can, watch those movies, visit those friends... Some of you're about to embark on a roller coaster ride. If you don't clear your mind now, when your ride starts you wouldn't know what hit you.

Enjoy wink

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Mujadilo: 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Mujadilo: 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
rosalieene:

You made me scared now cheesy
You people should be calming down biko.

The anxiety is just on the high side.

No worry, all of us gather dey.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Pkolz: 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hi Everyone... grin. I know the waiting has been exhausting but at least we know that for everyday that passes, it makes us one day closer to our success mail..

But those 2016 set tried ooo... I guess it's because they told some of us to expect a reply in August, it made everyone expectant.

Meanwhile there's something about tomorrow that looks like it's gonna be it... Let's wait and see.

In the mean time expo: salary scale has gone up in pwc last month, so we should be expecting a pay close to 200k net, around 196 above...

And those that are chartered accountants amidst of... A pay day of above 200k.

Goodnight fam.

10 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
Pkolz:
Hi Everyone... grin. I know the waiting has been exhausting but at least we know that for everyday that passes, it makes us one day closer to our success mail..

But those 2016 set tried ooo... I guess it's because they told some of us to expect a reply in August, it made everyone expectant.

Meanwhile there's something about tomorrow that looks like it's gonna be it... Let's wait and see.

In the mean time expo: salary scale has gone up in pwc last month, so we should be expecting a pay close to 200k net, around 196 above...

Goodnight fam.
wow. You always have updated info about PwC... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by tree63: 1:04am On Aug 12, 2021
Pkolz:

Goodnight fam.

Hmmm, a'yam suspecting you cheesy cheesy cool

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Tsound007: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2021
Pkolz:

Goodnight fam.
Should we still expect it today?

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by eureka01: 10:51am On Aug 12, 2021
Tsound007:

The way I'm seeing it, next week will be the week. Anything can still happen sha.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Melbourne124: 11:00am On Aug 12, 2021
Tsound007:

Lol. We Expect it everyday. He feels it will come in today and I agree (I’m agreeing with every positive feeling by the way grin).

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Tsound007: 11:07am On Aug 12, 2021
Melbourne124:

Lol. We Expect it everyday. He feels it will come in today and I agree (I’m agreeing with every positive feeling by the way grin).

LOL! We no get choice than to accept na

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Stunnna: 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
They should send it already. Kmt undecided
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by JayHymn: 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
You guys should just put your mind in first week of September. It doesn't look like they want to send it this August but if it happens, good!

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Pkolz: 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
Where is @pwcinjesusname... They no reply her mail grin?

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Shetos: 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
JayHymn:
You guys should just put your mind in first week of September. It doesn't look like they want to send it this August but if it happens, good!

The wait is so long for many of us, some had their interviews since June 21st and it's not always easy to manage the expectations. It's better to know your faith early and plan appropriately than to hope for this long.

It's going to be so painful for the rejected candidates.

The bottom line is not to put ones egg in one basket, but it's easier said than done sha.

All the best as we wait

5 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Stunnna: 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
everything you said 100%
Shetos:

The wait is so long for many of us, some had their interviews since June 21st and it's not always easy to manage the expectations. It's better to know your faith early and plan appropriately than to hope for this long.

The bottom line is not to put ones egg in one basket, but it's easier said than done sha.

All the best as we wait

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
Shetos:

All the best as we wait

I swear...The wait wouldn't have be a problem if everyone interviewed will be selected... Which isn't possible

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by PWCinJesusname: 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
Pkolz:
Where is @pwcinjesusname... They no reply her mail grin?

The man no send my papa o

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by eureka01: 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
PWCinJesusname:

Looool
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by JayHymn: 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
Shetos:

All the best as we wait

Scholar94:
I swear...The wait wouldn't have be a problem if everyone interviewed will be selected... Which isn't possible

True
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Pkolz: 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
At this point.... Omo, it comes when it comes ooo. The graduate Recruitment team beat us... Over 2.5.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Melbourne124: 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
Pkolz:
At this point.... Omo, it comes when it comes ooo. The graduate Recruitment team beat us... Over 2.5.

Lol, guy you get sure odds for the weekend ? grin grin grin.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Neviim: 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
Pkolz:
. It won't be later than September 2 sha

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Mujadilo: 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
For now, I'd like to take my mind off it, but tentatively.

Let me face the one that pays the bills at the moment.

6 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Melbourne124: 10:00am On Aug 13, 2021
With the delays, now feels like the speculated October start date for everyone is most likely. I seriously doubt a notice of less than one month. Ever happened before?

Good morning my people.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Yorubabhoy: 11:03am On Aug 13, 2021
Make una calm down..........
I feel the mail will drop ending of August or first week of September.
Just take your mind of it.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by TeddBundy: 11:57am On Aug 13, 2021
Yorubabhoy:
Make una calm down..........
I feel the mail will drop ending of August or first week of September.
Just take your mind of it.
100% truth. Focus on other opportunities or on your current jobs because it’s not as instantaneous as you think.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by omodasolamary: 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2021

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Bricks92(m): 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hi guys, how're we holding up?  cheesy

Keep your chin up, the wait is nearly over. grin

Please check out the videos below to hear what our graduate hires had to say about working in PwC. cool

Hope to see you soon. smiley

Assurance LoS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uiV_-o7ROE
Advisory LoS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ_bYfeflHM
Tax LoS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7d-wf4aSX0

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Bricks92(m): 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by Eficator: 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2021
Mehn...
When you listen to these people, the tension of getting feedback in this recruitment increases. What a firm is PwC!

We shall all sign in come October. It will end in praise.

6 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 by eureka01: 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2021
[quote author=Bricks92 post=104791439]Hi guys, how're we holding up?  cheesy

Keep your chin up, the wait is nearly over. grin

Hope to see you soon. smiley

What do you mean by the 'wait is nearly over'?

Do you know something we don't? Loool

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (107) (Reply)

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.