Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Your 2nd BIRTHDAY - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your 2nd BIRTHDAY (418 Views)

Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) / Hailey Veronica Adeleke 2nd Birthday: Davido Celebrates His Daughter / Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your 2nd BIRTHDAY by constancefriday(m): 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
YOUR 2ND BIRTHDAY:
Dear Friends and Well wishers: It'll be my biological birthday next month and my son's biological birthday this month.
While it's a special day for us both and for any other people celebrating their biological birthdays, i want to talk about something special. Philosophers call it YOUR SECOND BIRTHDAY.
Yes: What is your Second Birthday?
Your second birthday is not the day you go back into your mothers womb to get reborn, although the scriptures and various terms in religion has symbolic descriptions of it. I'll give you a pretty simple philosophical description.
YOUR SECOND BIRTHDAY is the day you discover WHY you were born, the day you discover why you exist, the day you find out which specific path of passion is marked out for you to follow.
Your SPECIFIC PATH OF PASSION is what Jesus describes as THE NARROW WAY or THE EYE OF THE NEEDLE which you must pass through to see God's Kingdom.
It is the 2ND WOMB you must stick your head through to emerge as a living demonstration of God's greatness expressed in Man.
That is the day you are said to be BORN AGAIN.
Have you discovered your 2ND BIRTHDAY yet? If you haven't i advise you to do.
For it's in that day that you'll stop existing and start living. So stop existing and start living today!
Be the Best
Join Us for more Motivational Teachings online via WhatsApp
Add Us To Participate
+2348133848834
+2348022646721
#TruthandLifeSeries

Also Visit our website
www.truthandlifegospel.webs.com

An Article by
Apostle Constance C. Friday
Leader of #RealLifeGospelOrg

Read More Articles by Apostle Constance C. Friday on Nairaland:
www.nairaland.com/reallifegospel

FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR MORE:
Facebook and Instagram @reallifegospelorg
Twitter
@reallifeorg
Hotline (Prayers/Counselling): +2347012566977

Add Us to #WhatsApp for theGospel via Chat today,
New Members Welcome:
+2348133848834

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Your 2nd BIRTHDAY by ademchij: 2:41am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:
YOUR 2ND BIRTHDAY:
Dear Friends and Well wishers: It'll be my biological birthday next month and my son's biological birthday this month.
While it's a special day for us both and for any other people celebrating their biological birthdays, i want to talk about something special. Philosophers call it YOUR SECOND BIRTHDAY.
Yes: What is your Second Birthday?
Your second birthday is not the day you go back into your mothers womb to get reborn, although the scriptures and various terms in religion has symbolic descriptions of it. I'll give you a pretty simple philosophical description.
YOUR SECOND BIRTHDAY is the day you discover WHY you were born, the day you discover why you exist, the day you find out which specific path of passion is marked out for you to follow.
Your SPECIFIC PATH OF PASSION is what Jesus describes as THE NARROW WAY or THE EYE OF THE NEEDLE which you must pass through to see God's Kingdom.
It is the 2ND WOMB you must stick your head through to emerge as a living demonstration of God's greatness expressed in Man.
That is the day you are said to be BORN AGAIN.
Have you discovered your 2ND BIRTHDAY yet? If you haven't i advise you to do.
For it's in that day that you'll stop existing and start living. So stop existing and start living today!
Be the Best
Join Us for more Motivational Teachings online via WhatsApp
Add Us To Participate
+2348133848834
+2348022646721
#TruthandLifeSeries

Also Visit our website

An Article by
Apostle Constance C. Friday
Leader of #RealLifeGospelOrg

Read More Articles by Apostle Constance C. Friday on Nairaland:
www.nairaland.com/reallifegospel

FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR MORE:
Facebook and Instagram @reallifegospelorg
Twitter
@reallifeorg
Hotline (Prayers/Counselling): +2347012566977

Add Us to #WhatsApp for theGospel via Chat today,
New Members Welcome:
+2348133848834

(1) (Reply)

See How Nigerians Spend Lavishly At A Party / . / Davido Reacts To Yomi Fabiyi For Supporting Baba Ijesha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.