Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,164 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Binance Launchpad,money Making Opportunity. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Binance Launchpad,money Making Opportunity. (667 Views)

Binance Launchpad 2022: How To Make Money It. (1800%) / Make Money Without Trading On Binance - Binance Launchpad / Another Money Making Opportunity! Earn Passive Income Online Performing Tasks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binance Launchpad,money Making Opportunity. by DtangShayne: 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2021
Binance will be launching a new coin known as the tokocrypto 10-19 hours from now and it could actually be a life changing opportunity for many lucky people,I pray me and you would be one of them. According to Binance,the minimum stackable amount is 0.1448 Bnb(Binance Coin) which is about 15_20k Nigerian Naira. According to analysis,the tokocrypto should pump from around 0.1 usd to around 10$ to 20$ as forecasted.Normally newly launched coins on Binance usually tends to boom up the first day(pics below) usually because people all over the world rushes to buy the newly launched coins in hope of profit,this is one of the reasons of the forecast,examples of such incidents of booming launched coins are alice,acm,sand etc.Alice rose to a staggering 20000% the first day which gave much profit to investors.
Tokocrypto may do Sama(we pray so)nothing is 100% sure but you ghast to risk money to make money.

If you are yet to buy bnb which is used to buy tokocrypto hours from now,do so
If you don't have an account sign up via this link asap and do so https://www.binancezh.co/en/ref=

Goodluck
Re: Binance Launchpad,money Making Opportunity. by DtangShayne: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
Boom on launch date graph!
Take action asap
Watch YouTube videos for more guidance
Good luck once again

Re: Binance Launchpad,money Making Opportunity. by Samken2: 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
How can I successfully register myself for binance trading account

(1) (Reply)

Chinmark, Def World, Benignant, Etc, A New Menace To Learning. / Between Piggyvest And Cowrywise Which Is Best / Direct Dollar Cash Deposits, Payment And Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.