Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Chinmark, Def World, Benignant, Etc, A New Menace To Learning. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Chinmark, Def World, Benignant, Etc, A New Menace To Learning. (674 Views)

Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) / Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment / Benignant Investment Tradings; Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinmark, Def World, Benignant, Etc, A New Menace To Learning. by CryptoGrandmast: 11:28am On Mar 31, 2022
Why do we come first in everything illegal and bad. Is it that we hate reading, learning and practice.

Why do we jump into anything just to make more money without due diligence or learning "how to" before indulging.

Why is it very easy to swindle Nigerians. Someone with no history of financial accountability can easily build an image, sell it with religion and humility and you will see Nigerians rushing to patronize without learning and doing background check.

All the knowledge acquired in higher institution is thrown away at the mention of return on investment.

When you check how hard it is for you to make your money, you will be careful researching investment to venture in.

No matter the sensitization that is been done, it doesn't seem to yeild any fruit.

Learn how to read charts
Buy stocks
Treasury bills
Commodities
Sukuk

Be careful out there

1 Like

Re: Chinmark, Def World, Benignant, Etc, A New Menace To Learning. by Dantigeorge: 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
If Dem like they should learn, na who no Sabi suffer dy misbehave

1 Like

Re: Chinmark, Def World, Benignant, Etc, A New Menace To Learning. by CryptoGrandmast: 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
Dantigeorge:
If Dem like they should learn, na who no Sabi suffer dy misbehave
it's so sad how people keep losing money to obvious dead schemes. Gosh
Re: Chinmark, Def World, Benignant, Etc, A New Menace To Learning. by Dantigeorge: 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
CryptoGrandmast:
it's so sad how people keep losing money to obvious dead schemes. Gosh
Boss, they should continue been reaped off
Re: Chinmark, Def World, Benignant, Etc, A New Menace To Learning. by Highfreelance: 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
Heard the man ran away with 20b naira of people's money. Ponzi scheme always coming with new strategy.
Re: Chinmark, Def World, Benignant, Etc, A New Menace To Learning. by CryptoGrandmast: 7:19am On Apr 03, 2022
Highfreelance:
Heard the man ran away with 20b naira of people's money. Ponzi scheme always coming with new strategy.
this is because people do not learn. Took me 3 yrs to master trading crypto, now it's all up and up in my life
Re: Chinmark, Def World, Benignant, Etc, A New Menace To Learning. by Highfreelance: 5:19am On Apr 05, 2022
CryptoGrandmast:
this is because people do not learn. Took me 3 yrs to master trading crypto, now it's all up and up in my life
willing to learn from you boss
Re: Chinmark, Def World, Benignant, Etc, A New Menace To Learning. by CryptoGrandmast: 10:43am On Apr 05, 2022
Highfreelance:
willing to learn from you boss
not ready to teach anyone. I'm busy gathering my money in crypto
Re: Chinmark, Def World, Benignant, Etc, A New Menace To Learning. by FreeWisdom(m): 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
CryptoGrandmast:
not ready to teach anyone. I'm busy gathering my money in crypto
wish you will have change of mind

(1) (Reply)

PLEASE COME ON IN / This Will Surely Triple Your ROI / Investor(s) Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.