Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP (61434 Views)

Lagos Residents Boo Usman Alkali Baba, Police Inspector General During Visit / Ohanaeze Condemns The Appointment Of Usman Alkali Baba As Acting IGP / Osinbajo Decorates Usman Alkali, New IGP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP by femifemi1(m): 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2021
Dreambeat:
Na dem dem. Not surprised

Adamu now on the list of retired police officers, now he will experience how the thing take be for outside there in the jungle.

Anyway, I believe Adamu get farm like others. But the fear of bandits... hmmmm
Re: President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP by Kylekent59: 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2021
That is an embarrassment to the police force. He should be in the country to do that.

When I read the news about his speaker saying he can operate from outside or through the internet, I knew something was going to happen.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP by Funkeshuga(m): 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
foolish southerners will always cry, any Southerner that become Nigeria president in 2023 and didn't practise nepotism will die on that sit. I want to see Northerner cry post Buhari useless govt

Aboki dey teach you people how to run politics, uneducated aboki for that matter

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP by 8stargeneral: 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
Adamu go be like...why I go this owerri self.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP by Maj196(m): 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
Buhari dey rule Nigeria virtually
Re: President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP by uptimum123(m): 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
Atlas9:

Their lives won't be added to yours.
Who wants terrorists life

Spiiits

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP by Shaev7(m): 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
sureboykris:
For real? And the other man is in Owerri crushing IPOB.. They should have asked him not to waste money on the trip.. No position lasts forever
Wahala.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP by JohnSin97: 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
Fulani Amaka grin grin the usual names

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
uptimum123:

Who wants terrorists life

Spiiits

May the just God spit on the graves of every terrorist and terrorist sympathizers in Nigeria. In the name of Jesus!
Re: President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP by Felabrity: 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2021
udoka55555:
Ok

What happened to the one in imo state now?
ex IGP
Re: President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP by Edun00700: 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2021
grin grin
uptimum123:
Just about time

His first priority should be on how to crush those foolish Ipob members to death
Re: President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP by UtuokeAlcoholic: 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
IamNumeroUno:
I would be surprised if he was from anywhere else!

President Garba Shehu and his VP Malami are working really hard for the ''agenda''.
Three successive IGPs appointed by this administration all from the North, all Muslims.

My only pain is that, there are no ''competent hands'' in the South.

Anyways, I feel sad for Adamu, poor Adamu. Guy just issued a crushing order against the ESN. They should have at least allowed him to see to that order first.

Nigeria is getting better.

cheesy grin cheesy grin
I thought Ibrahim Kpotun Idris and Mohammed Adamu are middle belters. Or is middle belt now became North?
Re: President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
masseratti:
Oga the emir of lafia is Fulani, the former governor of nasarawa is Fulani.. Don't say what you don't know online.

obviously I have no argument with you, because you think you think an emir is a title given to Fulani.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP by garfield1: 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
Racoon:
They have hatched the plot and it is another Aboki

It was always going go be a northerner
Re: President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP by garfield1: 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2021
stinflame:

I aren't a Muslim but it's obvious most Nigerians don't know Nigeria composition. Former IG Adamu is from Nasarawa. they have no single attachment with Fulani.
it have become so obvious to say that most people in the south & west aren't comversant.

Most nigerians are ignorant

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP by garfield1: 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
discusant:

But Adamu is a Mohammed by surname.

So little or no difference between his worldview and the worldview of an average Fulani.

So the igbos and yorubas reason alike?
Re: President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP by garfield1: 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
Sufferingboy:
What about AIG Barr David Igbodo?
Buhari is a tribalist and an ethnic bias man.
So as Intelligent as AIG Igbodo,he is not qualify?

He is gej boy
Re: President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP by garfield1: 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
Vision76:
Why is't that this man only appoint Hausa and Fulani in most of the key heads in the country. This post right and there supposed to be share equally. And we say we are 1

What about CBN,sgf,senate president,ministry of works,health,transport,nnpc
Re: President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP by IamNumeroUno: 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
UtuokeAlcoholic:

I thought Ibrahim Kpotun Idris and Mohammed Adamu are middle belters. Or is middle belt now became North?
Nigeria is divided into two main parts: North and South.

With six geopolitical regions in Nigeria:
1. South-South
2. South-East
3. South-West

4. North-West
5. North-East
And
6. North-Central

1-3 above fall under Southern Nigeria.
While 4-6 fall under Northern Nigeria.

To answer your question now,
Yes, what you regard as Middle Belt is actually North-Central.

Is that clear enough?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP by beholdd: 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
Commendable! Congratulations Sir.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP by tunapawizzy: 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
Brutee:
Another Fulani man heads a security post
Water is wet
Re: President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP by Jamesbally: 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2021
donbenie:
Indeed..

And we can all see the deep sh1t Nigeria is in..

SH1TH0LE angry

You are very correct. This is the only shithole Region in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP by BigBizzy(m): 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
What about the man that said he can be IGP for 100years?

kiss tongue tongue grin
Re: President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP by networkgenuis: 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
techmo:
cool

A whole State command got raided by miscreants, Adamu really fvcked up

But why did Buhari just humiliate Adamu just like that, why fire him while on assessment tour of the scene of crime

The next IGP would show Biafrans hell just to please Buhari and save his Job, this was why Burutai was ordering Python dance

You should’ve figured out that Adamu got wind of his impending sack, orchestrated the Imo Police headquarters stunt in order to force Baba’s hands to remain in office longer than necessary.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP by baseb: 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
The seeming nepotism is unprecedented.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos / "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump / Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.