Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

How To Know The Amount To Charge For Your Cake - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Know The Amount To Charge For Your Cake (261 Views)

Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo / Who Says You Can't Eat Your Cake And Have It / Order Your Cake, special bread, small chop, snacks At A Very Affordable Price... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know The Amount To Charge For Your Cake by DBAAMI(f): 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
Am I making profit or loss in my cake business?

I don't know how to charge my customers.

Here are some questions young bakers ask

Now, let me address the issue " The pricing of a cake "
In pricing a cake, First, you have to consider " The cake" , when i say the cake am not referring to the decoration

In considering the cake, you ask, What type of cake do you want? Is it vanilla cake, red velvet cake, fruit cake, chocolate cake, carrot cake, coconut cake, etc.
After that...........
Continue reading in the blog��
http://www.dbaamisblog.com.ng/2021/04/how-to-know-amount-to-charge-for-your.html

(1) (Reply)

Yummy Chocolate Cake Recipe / Baker Is Needed In Abuja / Free Online Training On Corn Dog And Plantain Balls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.