Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:33 AM

5 Things You Didn’t Know About Don Jazzy Ex Wife Michelle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Don Jazzy Ex Wife Michelle (674 Views)

Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos / Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Didn’t Know About Don Jazzy Ex Wife Michelle by yanga24(m): 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
Don Jazzy ex wife Michelle – Mavin boss, Michael Collins Ajereh, popularly known as Don Jazzy recently opened up about his failed marriage.

Don Jazzy disclosed that he walked down the aisle at the age of 20 and his marriage only lasted for 2 years.
“Don Jazzy ex wife Michelle is soooo beautiful inside and outside with such a soft heart. But then me being so young and full of dreams I went and bleeped it up cos I was giving all my time to my Music. Music became priority instead of my family. ” Don Jazzy wrote.

However, check out 5 things you probably didn’t know about Don Jazzy’s former wife, Michelle Jackson.
Source: https://www.cuzideas.com/5-things-you-didnt-know-about-don-jazzy-ex-wife-michelle

Re: 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Don Jazzy Ex Wife Michelle by WoundedLamb: 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2021
The only reason people aren't trolling her is cause Don Jazzy, the man, has called her a nice person. Otherwise, typical Nigerians would have labeled her a prostitute who couldn't keep a home even without knowing thier story. I'm sure Don Jazzy knows this, and that's why he approached the subject tactfully.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Crowd Gather To Watch 3 Young Men Bathing On A Bridge With Red Wrapper [VIDEO] / Lyta's Baby Mama Reveals That He Has Only Contributed 40k Since His Childs Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.