Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Yoruba And Fulani Are One- Sani Shehu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba And Fulani Are One- Sani Shehu (1983 Views)

Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One / Oby Ezekwesili blasts Sani Shehu, Vanguard newspaper For Sharing Fake News / Rent Your Own Crowd From Sudan, Sani Shehu Replies El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba And Fulani Are One- Sani Shehu by Laos1(m): 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2021
Senator Sani Sehu recently reacted to the Oduduwa's Republic Twitter handle that they are one and no need for separation.

He posted on the Oduduwa's Twitter page saying.
We want you in a United Nigeria.God & Lugard hath put us together,don’t tear us asunder.We should be for better for worse.Stop filling 4 divorce.Embrace the ideology of YORULANI;Yoruba & Fulani are One.I have joined your handle and I hope you wunt block me;Amala & Fura are One.

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1379383582356033536?s=19

Re: Yoruba And Fulani Are One- Sani Shehu by techmo(m): 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
grin

Attachee by force

Re: Yoruba And Fulani Are One- Sani Shehu by Dton339: 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2021
Just as Igbo and Fulani are one grin
Re: Yoruba And Fulani Are One- Sani Shehu by Nbotee(m): 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
The Amala and Fura got me��

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Fulani Are One- Sani Shehu by MickzyDonald: 3:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
We are still one, but f*ck that speech, our brothers shouldn't be killing us if we are one,we accommodated you but you still paid us all with evil, we will never forget you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba And Fulani Are One- Sani Shehu by BigSarah(f): 3:59pm On Apr 06, 2021
Spectator
Re: Yoruba And Fulani Are One- Sani Shehu by colorsofrainbow: 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2021
Yoruba+Fulani = Yorulani
Nothing wey we no go see from these sophisticated lots.. grin grin
Person dey kill u,dey rape u,dey chase u comot ur land/house still u dey beg am make e Lord over you.
Our sophisticated brothers,sorry nu.This kinda slavery is legendary grin

20 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Fulani Are One- Sani Shehu by Tranquillity360: 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
Nigeria with only yorubas and fulanis will really be a wonderful countrygrin grin

Yorufulani.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Fulani Are One- Sani Shehu by DennisEche(m): 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
grin grin grin, YORULANI THE NEW WORD. SHEHU SANI COMEDIAN
AMALA AND FURA ARE ONE

15 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Fulani Are One- Sani Shehu by Seniorwriter(m): 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2021
Clueless Mofos
Re: Yoruba And Fulani Are One- Sani Shehu by techmo(m): 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Yoruba+Fulani = Yorubani
Person dey kill u,dey rape u,dey chase u comot ur land/house still u dey beg am make e Lord over you.

I guess Shehu Sani from Kaduna is now Yoruba

Ipobians sef

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Fulani Are One- Sani Shehu by johnmartus(m): 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
Igbo Yoruba hausa fulani edo ijaw and other tribes that made of this entity called Nigeria are one.
Re: Yoruba And Fulani Are One- Sani Shehu by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
I don’t want to laugh
Re: Yoruba And Fulani Are One- Sani Shehu by Ofodirinwa: 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2021
Re: Yoruba And Fulani Are One- Sani Shehu by festacman(m): 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
Smh
Re: Yoruba And Fulani Are One- Sani Shehu by alfasexy: 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
Awon Yorulani.

Dem don rename these people. Chai!

Make I kukuma go add a few more dollars to ESN accounts. This shall never be my portion.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Fulani Are One- Sani Shehu by butterfly777(m): 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
The Yorubas and their enemies can never be one.

To your tents oo Yorubas.

God bless Oodua Republic.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Fulani Are One- Sani Shehu by Marine54(m): 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
johnmartus:
Igbo Yoruba hausa fulani edo ijaw and other tribes that made of this entity called Nigeria are one.
only yoruba and Fulani , count other ethnic groups in the south out !

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Fulani Are One- Sani Shehu by mike8804: 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2021
after achieving Hausa Fulani , they are looking for Yoruba/Fulani....kole possible. Yoruba and Fulani are known enemies for centuries.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Fulani Are One- Sani Shehu by mike8804: 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Yoruba+Fulani = Yorulani
is sani that made that post a Yoruba? Always finding a way to insult..smh

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Fulani Are One- Sani Shehu by colorsofrainbow: 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
techmo:

I guess Shehu Sani from Kaduna is now Yoruba

Ipobians sef
only if I mentioned any tribe in particular..
You will become a legend in picking clues

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Fulani Are One- Sani Shehu by colorsofrainbow: 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
mike8804:
is sani that made that post a Yoruba? Always finding a way to insult..smh
show me where I mentioned Yoruba in particular or is it guilty mind tormenting you?

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Fulani Are One- Sani Shehu by amuwo1980: 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2021
Since 1966 the two have been hand in glove , the recent fake agitations from that end is with 2023 in mind and to sabotage the Igbos in case there is an elected Igbo president, don’t mind them they don’t mean it
Re: Yoruba And Fulani Are One- Sani Shehu by Tangiblehandwork: 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2021
That's good,but must everybody become a Nigeria
Re: Yoruba And Fulani Are One- Sani Shehu by johnmartus(m): 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2021
Don't be silly boy we are one .
Marine54:
only yoruba and Fulani , count other ethnic groups in the south out !
Re: Yoruba And Fulani Are One- Sani Shehu by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2021
Laos1:
Senator Sani Sehu recently reacted to the Oduduwa's Republic Twitter handle that they are one and no need for separation.

He posted on the Oduduwa's Twitter page saying.
We want you in a United Nigeria.God & Lugard hath put us together,don’t tear us asunder.We should be for better for worse.Stop filling 4 divorce.Embrace the ideology of YORULANI;Yoruba & Fulani are One.I have joined your handle and I hope you wunt block me;Amala & Fura are One.

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1379383582356033536?s=19

The man is such a joker.

We will soon hear Igbolani..
Ijawlani..
Ibibiolani..
Isokolani..

In fact Lani has suffered. She will soon replace Funke in all those comedy skit shouts.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Fulani Are One- Sani Shehu by Omoslim26: 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
johnmartus:
Don't be silly boy we are one .
One in word and paper but not one in mind and actions.
dats the reality kiss it

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Fulani Are One- Sani Shehu by KoshCAD: 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Yoruba+Fulani = Yorulani
Are you mad, is shehu Sanni a Yoruba. Abi you inherit blindness from your father to read?

Tell us who just finished your people in ebonyi

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Fulani Are One- Sani Shehu by colorsofrainbow: 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2021
KoshCAD:
Are you mad, is shehu Sanni a Yoruba. Abi you inherit blindness from your father to read?

Tell us who just finished your people in ebonyi
they finished the pple that their governor wants them to be finished afterall they didn't abandon their homes/lands and run to Benin Republic
Re: Yoruba And Fulani Are One- Sani Shehu by sinkhole: 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
Oma wa ga bayi o!
Yorulani kuma, haaaa
Re: Yoruba And Fulani Are One- Sani Shehu by Kurugu92(m): 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
One is a master the other slave

Yorufulani.[/quote]
Re: Yoruba And Fulani Are One- Sani Shehu by Masterclass32: 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
'Yorulani'. This man has a rich imagination.

Seriously, nobody cares if Fulani and Yoruba are Siamese twins. Let justice prevail in the land or we go our separate ways.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Market In Ibadan Tomorrow / Obigbo Massacre Changed Everything / Nigeria’s Attorney-general Malami Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel Few Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.