Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,956 members, 7,848,887 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:33 AM

Namadi Should Be Ashame - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Namadi Should Be Ashame (521 Views)

S-C-A-N-D-A-L: Former VP Namadi Sambo Caught Having Sex With Wife's Brother. / Namadi Sambo’s Wife:high Number Of North’s Married Women Are Drug Addicts / Vice President Mohammed Namadi Sambo Portrait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Namadi Should Be Ashame by JOSETIM(m): 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2011
I m very ashame of myself and kaduna state entirely when the inec result were announce. That the incubent vp has failed to produce a win in his state to keep him in power. Its so shameful but all the same that wont detarred the goodluck of mr jonathan.
The case of kaduna state has proven many things one of which is " buhari is never and will never be the leader needed to shape nigeria. He just try to fool us and its so disheartening how many have fooled, by his hypocrical diatribe. If not so why would it be despite his victory in most northern state tension and unrest are still the mainplay. All well mr buhari in my opinion i think its time to rest because at 68 you have less to offer

(1) (Reply)

Free Laptop Repair Help, No Srain Attach / We Must Eschew All These Bitter Tribalistic Banters / Urgent Vacancy For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.