Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

- Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (2628 Views)

/ / Make Crazy Sales With The Jiji Premium Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Depressed101: 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2021
AdeOri99:

I don't even have money for that.
Thanks anyway, for your contribution, talking with people is better.
you don't have 150naira?
Re: by GboyegaD(m): 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
AdeOri99:

You are right, i am good at writing, and had multiple digital skills also, which can easily set me up as a freelancer.

...and this heightened my frustration, as i've been trying to save up for a smartphone for a while now, so as to atleast take some of the gigs being posted on nairaland, but it's just been frustrating.

No, i am not child of doom, and after a lot of experience, i've came to realise that success is a mindset, coupled with persevearance, and cannot be influenced by village people.

My problem is my environment, yea, that is it.

If your environment is your problem, change it. Are you tired down to a spot in your environment?
Re: by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
Depressed101:
you don't have 150naira?
lol, it's been more than a day i last eat now, that is even my main cause of worry.

i do work as a labourer on sites whenever there is work ongoing, but that is no longer available now, and i am an extreme introvert, can't do more than that.
Re: by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2021
GboyegaD:

If your environment is your problem, change it. Are you tired down to a spot in your environment?
I don't have anyone anywhere else.
Once i get what i need to practice my skills, things will definitely be better.
But both the people surrounding me (family) and how remote here is, makes things difficult, no job, and no support.

Do you get it now?
Re: by sulorog(m): 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2021
AdeOri99:

Yea, i am educated, atleast, i had my ssce certificate, but have been struggling to further my education, got some extra skill in digital marketing because i am quite inquisitive and learn whatever piqued my interest wherever i had the chance.

Do you know how old i am before comparing me to a 40yr old man? Have i not been keeping on by myself without nobody's help and when it became unbearable, is it a crime for me to cry out? Should i cry and die silently? Is that the best? Or do you think anyone can live alone?, don't i also live my life providing support to others whenever i can?

Do you even read my writeup at all?

Dear imaima1 taitaiwo
Personality differs, we can't be strong always.

Op, our people use to say Na cloth dey cover shame. U don't know what many are going through in life, u just know your own U said u are ssce holder nobody to help u further. If I tell you my story, your own dey learn work. With your ssce certificate you can use to join private security company and be manage with it. You can save money and plan your life from there, if u know what you want.
is not by coming to faceless platform and be threat people with suicide and depression. Everybody are face challenges in life, Nigeria no easy, but people are making it big time. Brother, wake, you are man. E no easy for anybody, God Almighty till know he children.
Re: by Depressed101: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
AdeOri99:

lol, it's been more than a day i last eat now, that is even my main cause of worry.

i do work as a labourer on sites whenever there is work ongoing, but that is no longer available now, and i am an extreme introvert, can't do more than that.
you have a thread where you claimed you can double peoples money two weeks ago
Re: by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
sulorog:

Op, our people use to say Na cloth dey cover shame. U don't know what many are going through in life, u just know your own U said u are ssce holder nobody to help u further. If I tell you my story, your own dey learn work. With your ssce certificate you can use to join private security company and be manage with it. You can save money and plan your life from there, if u know what you want.
is not by coming to faceless platform and be threat people with suicide and depression. Everybody are face challenges in life, Nigeria no easy, but people are making it big time. Brother, wake, you are man. E no easy for anybody, God Almighty till know he children.
is it a crime to express yourself, must you die in silence?

i threathen no one, issueing threat as never been a part of me, when i said i'm going to do something, i shall definitely do it, what keeps me off in this case is cause i am talking with people, and i am able to reason well again.
Re: by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2021
Depressed101:
you have a thread where you claimed you can double peoples money two weeks ago
Go through the thread, i was actually seeking an advice then, but when no one could come up with a solution, i had to change the title, thinking nairaland bots or mods will delete the thread, but i was dissappointed.
Re: by GboyegaD(m): 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2021
AdeOri99:

I don't have anyone anywhere else.
Once i get what i need to practice my skills, things will definitely be better.
But both the people surrounding me (family) and how remote here is, makes things difficult, no job, and no support.

Do you get it now?

No friend who's moved out of your location you could move in with?
Re: by dobnina(f): 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
sulorog:

Dont mind them.
Someone will just create a thread and threaten to commit suicide if people dont help financially.
We are all feeling the heat of this regime.
Its not rosy anywhere. We all have what we are facing.
If everybody is opening thread to complain about what we are facing everyday, then nairaland family section wont contain everybody.
Someone that is broke will be claiming depression and suicide just to gather sympathy and to think OP just registered his account MARCH 2021.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2021
GboyegaD:

No friend who's moved out of your location you could move in with?
No, i don't keep friends.
Re: by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2021
dobnina:

Dont mind them.
Someone will just create a thread and threaten to commit suicide if people dont help financially.
If everybody is opening thread to complain about what we are facing everyday, then nairaland family section wont contain everybody.
Someone that is broke will be claiming depression and suicide just to gather sympathy and to think OP just registered his account MARCH 2021.
lol.
i think it's better you just ignore, than make unneccesary accusations.
Re: by meobizy(f): 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
The best way to die is in the Lord and savior Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Re: by bigjackass: 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
AdeOri99:

my brother, this is the number one cause of your problems. Having no friends is not something you should be proud of. A poor man proudly saying he doesn't keep friends. You see all this challenges you are facing, many people out here are facing similar or even worse. They are not thinking of suicide because they have friends for support. Many are homeless and jobless like you but they have supportive friends housing and feeding them. If you are not a troublesome person you will eat at least one meal a day from your friends while trying to find your feet. There will surely be a friend who will let you come and squat for some time. Friends will link you up to jobs or hustle. If they are blessed they can even loan you money. I've seen people who came up in life through their friends. Think about these things very well. You need friends bro. You can keep friends even as an introvert. Instead of thinking suicide, just work on your social life and you see some improvements
Re: by sulorog(m): 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2021
AdeOri99:

is it a crime to express yourself, must you die in silence?

i threathen no one, issueing threat as never been a part of me, when i said i'm going to do something, i shall definitely do it, what keeps me off in this case is cause i am talking with people, and i am able to reason well again.

Op, nobody say you can not express yourself or die in silence. When u say u can not find job or something to do, the next thing is suicide or depression. Think and reason well u will find something to do. Peace!!!!
Re: by sulorog(m): 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
bigjackass:
my brother, this is the number one cause of your problems. Having no friends is not something you should be proud of. A poor man proudly saying he doesn't keep friends. You see all this challenges you are facing, many people out here are facing similar or even worse. They are not thinking of suicide because they have friends for support. Many are homeless and jobless like you but they have supportive friends housing and feeding them. If you are not a troublesome person you will eat at least one meal a day from your friends while trying to find your feet. There will surely be a friend who will let you come and squat for some time. Friends will link you up to jobs or hustle. If they are blessed they can even loan you money. I've seen people who came up in life through their friends. Think about these things very well. You need friends bro. You can keep friends even as an introvert. Instead of thinking suicide, just work on your social life and you see some improvements

True talk my brother. It is well with you.
Re: by sulorog(m): 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2021
dobnina:

Dont mind them.

My sister, God go bless u for these word when u talk. Somebody that is broke will be claiming suicide and depression. Only God Almighty that see the heart of man. it is well
Re: by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2021
bigjackass:
my brother, this is the number one cause of your problems. Having no friends is not something you should be proud of. A poor man proudly saying he doesn't keep friends. You see all this challenges you are facing, many people out here are facing similar or even worse. They are not thinking of suicide because they have friends for support. Many are homeless and jobless like you but they have supportive friends housing and feeding them. If you are not a troublesome person you will eat at least one meal a day from your friends while trying to find your feet. There will surely be a friend who will let you come and squat for some time. Friends will link you up to jobs or hustle. If they are blessed they can even loan you money. I've seen people who came up in life through their friends.

You are right, i understand your point.
Thanks.
Most of my schoolmate that i may regard as friends are still under their parent roof.
Re: by TradeFxMT5: 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
Try and join an online trade if you have capital
Re: by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
TradeFxMT5:
Try and join an online trade like mine

At least if you got the zeal and commitment

You can make at least $100 on a monthly basis
I don't have any of the joining requiqements. I have an idea of all these stuffs bro.
Re: by MikeMicheal(m): 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
AdeOri99:

You are right, i am good at writing, and had multiple digital skills also, which can easily set me up as a freelancer.

...and this heightened my frustration, as i've been trying to save up for a smartphone for a while now, so as to atleast take some of the gigs being posted on nairaland, but it's just been frustrating.

No, i am not child of doom, and after a lot of experience, i've came to realise that success is a mindset, coupled with persevearance, and cannot be influenced by village people.

My problem is my environment, yea, that is it.
Not as good as you think.
Always capitalize your 'I'.
Re: by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
MikeMicheal:
Not as good as you think. Always capitalize your 'I'.
Noted, thanks.
Re: by GboyegaD(m): 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
AdeOri99:

It is well.
Re: by Quietpain: 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2021
Some of you just come here to type some random posts countering people like you're in the person's head. A lot of Nigerians are actually depressed, some of you that suggest sniper for them to commit suicide don't not zilch! You think it's their fault that they're that way?
Some spend time seeing movies and watching comedy just to feel better but after the movies, they're back to ground zero.
Have you ever been to a mental facility or the mental/behavioural ward of a hospital? Some come with cases of depression that became critical because nobody was really there or they didn't open up about their problems.
You don't want to know what some people are googling concerning depression.
If you're truly happy, be grateful cos' not everyone entered this world with your kind of bravery in dealing with this disease (depression).
Stress and even poor nutrition causes depression but some people aren't aware.
Depression triggers suicide.
They keep searching for answers on earth and if they aren't on earth, they feel these answers could be at the other side.
Re: by brownemmanuel43(m): 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
I can help u to die op, interval of 5 minutes u go dun join your ancestors over their.
I don't pity your type, after voting this useless govt why won't karma catch all of una
Re: by bstan12: 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2021
U are a stupid boy. Your mates are in Ghana pressing and hoping to change their story u dry form holy dey think of sucide. Scam an sucide which is a lesser evil?
Re: by VTJN(m): 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2021
Depression is real no doubt, but attempting/considering SUICIDE isn't an option

You're not left alone in this mess bro, most average Nigerians are faced with different challenges/difficulties coupled with the present situation of the country

Permit me to say this, why is that this present day youths are full of Coward? they can't withstand trials, they wander easily

Some of our parents do experienced similar situations, if not more. But they weren't killing themselves unlike ours

Some even kill themselves over a boy/girl friend

They resort to suicide over any little things, some even kill themselves over boy/girl friend

Like i said earlier, you're not left alone in this mess

I myself I'm also from a poor background with aged mother and siblings, no father (dead)

I engaged in all sorts of odd jobs just to put food on the table, i sat myself down one particular day and thought of how to better myself and family

Since i already know i can't cut curners just to make it, i had no option than to be delligent in whatsoever i chose

I concluded to enroll into the Nigeria defense academy (NDA) a tuition free institution with monthly stipend for her cadet

I didn't have much flair for military profession per say, but i see it as a means to improve our well-being

Having done with jamb and NDA screening exam, i got shortlisted for the final screening at kaduna. sadly, i couldn't make it because of finances

I let go and forge ahead with my struggle, i worked for some years, saved up and got into a conventional institution

I toiled all through my studentship, no food, no good clothes, no accommodation (squatted) just mention it

Today i graduated top of my class, i didn't let my challenges get over me or define who i am

Although, i haven't gone for service yet because I haven't gotten my certificate and other necessities.
Nonetheless, i strongly believe in God who has seen me thus far wouldn't keep me at bay this time around

Mind you, majority of my mates have all gone for service but that doesn't makes me entertained depression

I was able to push thus far because I'm hopeful of a better tomorrow, I believe things will definitely change for good and hopefully make my family proud

@OP if you have truly envisioned yourself making exploit, going places, doing great things et al... you wouldn't even imagine yourself thinking of SUICIDE Talkmore of coming to public forum threatening suicidal

Trust me your tomorrow is pregnant, it could birth breakthrough for you

No matter the condition you're presently, please don't take your life

You also need a friend, someone you can always share your view with

I'm also an introverted person, but i had few friends that i talked to whenever I'm down

Trust me things will get better, it's just a matter of time and season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 08, 2021
Thanks vtjn, i am very grateful for this, may you excel beyond your expectation.

I will send you a pm, i have something to tell you.
Re: by VTJN(m): 9:11am On Apr 08, 2021
AdeOri99:
Thanks vtjn, i am very grateful for this, may you excel beyond your expectation.

No problem
Re: by VTJN(m): 9:44am On Apr 08, 2021
AdeOri99:

You could pm me through this email ibrahimakinwumi12@gmail.com

The mail you sent me pm earlier isn't functional

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Asked To See Our Children And I Refused Please Help / Spiritual Benefits Of Bay Leaf, Scent Leaf & Other Leaves / N/A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.