Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club (33118 Views)

Singer, Davido Reacts To The Arrest Of Billionaire Club Owner, Obi Cubana / Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 / Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club by Joemeen(m): 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
sapphiere:
Who is he that saith the FUTURE is not FEMALE when the Lord God has not commanded it?
I'm next in line.
Get your Ass to work and stop ranting up and down

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club by 00t9: 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2021
God when embarassed
Re: Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club by Cousin9999: 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2021
She looks like a man.
Re: Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club by owobokiri(m): 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2021
Ray J turned a whole family into billionaires while he wallows in penury?

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club by Adakintroy: 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
The shame of our lives.

Millions of people died during the pandemic. We all could not wait to start business and continue the money talk

We cold cold devils. That's what we have become. Cold devils.
Re: Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club by cbrezy(m): 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
I just watched her Bleep leaked video yesterday but then she's not married with Kanye West
Re: Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club by MPESA(m): 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
If you convert my net worth to Kenyan money, I'm also a billionaire grin

Joke of the century....
1kenya shillings is now 4.55 as of today ..
That's to say 10k shilings is 45,500. The least you can get it is 4.30.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club by grandstar(m): 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
MickzyDonald:
congrats to her
I'll top the mens list

No, rather top those whose names are in the Book of Life.

T
Re: Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
MPESA:

Joke of the century....
1kenya shillings is now 4.55 as of today ..
That's to say 10k shilings is 45,500. The least you can get it is 4.30.

Common joke someone would come to show he's intelligient
Na waa o
Re: Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club by banmee(m): 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
billionaire without JESUS is a wasted life.

Exactly what every poor man says until they become rich. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club by seyz91(m): 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
cheesy
TalkTalkTwins:
Re: Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club by witworth(m): 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
Congrats
Re: Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
Joemeen:

Get your Ass to work and stop ranting up and down
I'm learning blogging.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club by onenaija001(m): 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2021
sapphiere:
I'm learning blogging.
what's your website?
Re: Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club by ofiko123(m): 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
Congratulations to her...
Re: Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club by adecz: 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
Be aware that this is $$ billionaire
not una shhit paper naira currency !!

With this valuation, she is worth
½ trillion naira, just half of my own
Net worth. She try sha..

cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club by jaxxy(m): 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2021
She put in the work and the results came. Nice
Re: Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2021
Swinger60:
Kim Kim.

she tweeted "not bad for a girl with no talent" cheesy cheesy.

Now, that's a Savage reply for haters.

I like her focus and determination. I admire her go-getter spirit.

Kill your haters with your success.!!

Congrats girl.!!

Truely she got no talent, All she does is swindle, talented and successful men of their money, then divorce. that's why beyonce couldn't shake her hands. when they both met at an event jay z and kanye attended.
Re: Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club by demmymoney(m): 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2021
Trash!!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club by SaintAlbert53: 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
Incase you never know, Kenya money don pass Nigeria money o. Lols

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club by Joemeen(m): 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
sapphiere:
I'm learning blogging.
cheesy I wish you luck
Re: Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club by Exjoker(m): 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
Lamasta:
Pls how much is the registration make me self join the club abeg I don too suffer jare grin
You need at least a billion dollars to join us billionaires...

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club by platido(m): 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2021
E no easy to be Billionaire nah. Nah to jazz one state governor. Carry their monthly allocation jakpa
Re: Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club by Emperor88(m): 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
billionaire without JESUS is a wasted life.
And you that lacked both is a wasted what?
Re: Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club by emmnprince(m): 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
eMJPossibility:
to me billionaire or trillionaire it's just a race and not a competition

I'll join the league soon after I collect my April daily contribution

grin
This your race na cross continent o!
Re: Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club by emmnprince(m): 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
sapphiere:
Who is he that saith the FUTURE is not FEMALE when the Lord God has not commanded it?
I'm next in line.

grin
Na this kind news dey sweet her body!

But this is no longer a future na! Kim is in the present. Today was the the future she envisioned.

And she might not have envisioned to be a billionaire, probably she envisioned success, and hitting a billion became a by-product.

Envision your own future, work towards it, and stop ranting the future is female up and down on NL.
Re: Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club by emmnprince(m): 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2021
Lamasta:
Pls how much is the registration make me self join the club abeg I don too suffer jare grin

Roll with the billionaires and you will become one in the future.

But billionaires won't want to associate themselves with you because bird of same feathers flock together.

So start from somewhere, learn a skill, hone it, follow the process, master the skill, get the right tools to work with, meet the masters in the game, before you know it, you will find yourself in the billionaires circle, and you know what, there every probability you will be more in the future.

No kill that dream o. Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club by Skmoda360(m): 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
Tpave:
I wish you the best
Which mumu best?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy / Charly Boy Covers Thisday Style Magazine (photos) / Yvonne Jegede Fawole Shows Off New Body Weight In Black Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.