Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 (28642 Views)

Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry / Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" / Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by IamHeWrites: 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2021
Media personality Toke Makinwa says she plans to be a billionaire before her 40th birthday, Igbere TV reports.

The 36-year-old stated this on Twitter on Monday.

“Before 40, I must hit the billionaire status, my products must do so well, the world will know my name. I feel it, I can taste it, time and chance is all and it will happen. TM to the world Earth,” she wrote.

https://twitter.com/tokstarr/status/1366333652305670148?s=20

Toke in an earlier tweet expressed fear as well as excitement at her pathway to becoming a billionaire.

“Where my brand is taking me is so frightening and exciting at the same time, diversifying in to more products and I am super excited but nervous, this better work cos I don’t have a plan B,” she wrote.

The media personality has grown her wealth over the years by signing lucrative endorsement deals and expanding her fashion line to accommodate bags, scarfs, perfumes among others.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by festacman(m): 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2021
"I must hit the billionaire status, my products must do so well, the world will know my name. I feel it, I can taste it, time and chance is all and it will happen."

What product is she saying it "must do so well"?

She says "I can feel it, I can taste it". What is she feeling? What is she tasting?

The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind.

156 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Zero2Hundred: 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2021
Dear Nairalanders, if you can see this post, it's God that has made it possible. please save a soul. Please i am on my knees crying. Do not ignore me. Please Am begging you to help me for the sake of my little baby. Mummies and daddies, brothers and sisters in the house i am pleading from the depth of my heart, I need help to buy some food stuff and medication especially for the baby. I know I'm not suppose to do this but circumstances. I know times are hard but from the little you have please help me.

Ac. No. 3056 540 836
First Bank
Juliet O.

I pray God bless in abundance anyone that helps me. Thanks so much.

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Righteousness2(m): 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2021
TM that's some Great and Wonderful aspirations from you and I Pray you attain your desired Heights.

It's Good for the World to know your Name.
It's Good to be a Trillionaire , Billionaire or Millionaire as the case may be, But what is the Place of your SOUL in all these?

Having the world at your feet is Good
Having a Name that rings bell is Awesome but if the Place of your Soul in Eternity is not top Priority in all these , it is an act of Spiritual Suicide.

No Matter who you are on Earth
No Matter what you Have on Earth
If you Don't Have JESUS or you Depart this Earth without a Genuie relationship with JESUS, it is a Wasted Life.

The Place of our Soul in Eternity should be Top Pirioty in anything we do

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Soolmus: 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
cool

You have a name and a popular Showbiz brand, why not create a product that can add value instead of olosho business ..

Many Nigerian girls would pay anything to buy make ups, creams and beauty products from her

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Beckysexy(f): 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
Yes girl, that's the spirit!!!!
All you need to do is apply more pressure!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Brenn594(m): 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
:Dsimply just undergo pvssy tightening&bleach ur pvssy,so any dickson wey enter go knw say na vip things.

14 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2021
mine should be earlier at least before 30

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by InfernoNig: 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2021
Na her punna go suffer am na, if she not doing anything legit.

24 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Liposure: 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2021
Zzor:
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by osamz007: 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2021
Zzor:

from nairaland

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by RainOnMe: 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2021
That's the dream of so many people but at times reality set in and it becomes unrealistic.

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Liposure: 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
Talk is cheap but with hardwork any thing is possible.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by illicit(m): 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2021
Ur Toto will just tear for nothing....

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2021
osamz007:

from nairaland
Lolz that lazy and jobless girl? tell her she should stop dreaming..

14 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Jakumo(m): 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2021
festacman:
, I must hit the billionaire status, my products must do so well, the world will know my name. I feel it, I can taste it, time and chance is all and it will happen.

What product is she saying it "must do so well"?

She says "I can feel it, I can taste it". What is she feeling? What is she tasting?

The answers, my friend, is blowing in the wind.

The product she is selling is that flooded trailer park between her legs, while the taste in her mouth is from the accumulation of stale semen deposited there by a conveyor belt of wealthy and non-wealthy clients seeking carnal knowledge.

God breast Nigeria.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by nairavsdollars(f): 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
Goodluck to your kpekus

18 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Alababoys: 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
vigina ppl yo know yo know, if you are above 40 and not a billionaire yet rush now to alaba boys .com
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by IMASTEX: 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
Okay
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by lilvicky68(m): 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2021
Ok..na your body go suffer am na...Wetin concern us self

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2021
So shall it be for you and for all those that believe and are working hard to achieve their dreams.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Goodluck to your kpekus
od501:

Shey ur toto is ready for the herculean task, cos it is not an easy something oo?!
InfernoNig:
Na her punna go suffer am na, if she not doing anything legit.
Brenn594:
:Dsimply just undergo pvssy tightening&bleach ur pvssy,so any dickson wey enter go knw say na vip things.
illicit:
Ur Toto will just tear for nothing....

This reminds us, when a successful hardworking girl wakes up early morning, she takes an uber to work, take an uber back home.
She does this over and over saving to buy a car for herself through hardwork and perseverance.
Then you see some broke ass niggas in her area, the lazy guys smoking from morning till night with #30 jedi drink Everly available saying "she is an olosho, na different men dey drop and pick her everyday".
Na her vagina go suffer.
Lazy youths everywhere

Shout out to the hardworking ladies out there jare.
God no go shame us.
#LetDemSay
#NaThereDemDeySo

Quinex2:
Amen.
It is so in Jesus name.
Work, Watch and Pray dearie.
You have a beautiful future ahead of you beautiful. kiss

13 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by GIANTPLUSHUB: 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2021
Nice dreams
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by KenModi(m): 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2021
What is she selling?

What products is she talking about?

Am I the only one who doesn’t know what this woman does for a living that makes her feel she would soon be a billionaire?

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Difikoyii(m): 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2021
Amen ooo we strongly believe in you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by tonididdy(m): 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2021
It's possible but na your chassis go suffer

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by od501: 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2021
IamHeWrites:
Media personality Toke Makinwa says she plans to be a billionaire before her 40th birthday, Igbere TV reports.

The 36-year-old stated this on Twitter on Monday.

https://twitter.com/tokstarr/status/1366333652305670148?s=20

Toke in an earlier tweet expressed fear as well as excitement at her pathway to becoming a billionaire.

“Where my brand is taking me is so frightening and exciting at the same time, diversifying in to more products and I am super excited but nervous, this better work cos I don’t have a plan B,” she wrote.

The media personality has grown her wealth over the years by signing lucrative endorsement deals and expanding her fashion line to accommodate bags, scarfs, perfumes among others.

Shey ur toto is ready for the herculean task, cos it is not an easy something oo?!

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by sylve11: 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2021
good for her. cool
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by BUSHHUNTER: 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2021
Her toto go hear am

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by OfficialGaGa(m): 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2021
hahahaahaha......

I sorry for her office (kpekus) ... I just sorry for am.... overtime, extra time work go tear am... esp those guys wen get big cassava....
wic work she dey work sef
indeed the future is female.... useless future for them

OfficialGaGa

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2021
grin... Your Kpekus go hear am grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Bluethong1(f): 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2021
The future is Female.

You can do it babe.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply / Solidstar: "I Be Street Boy, Na Money Make Me Look Like Ajebo" / Shugatiti Sues Pastor Who Alleged That She Is A “Mamiwata Sent To Destroy Men"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.