Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Mother Of Eight Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Eight Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (2865 Views)

Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding / Zimbabwean Wife Stabs Husband For Interrupting Her Sex Session With Her Lovers / Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Eight Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State by frankleesehi(m): 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
A woman identified as Dada has stabbed her husband, one Jonathan to death in Delta State, HGS Media Plus reports.

The incident happened yesterday, April 5 at otomi in Uwheru town in Ughelli Local Government Area of the State.

HGS Media Plus gathered that the woman killed her husband over a heated argument after he asked her why she returned home late.

The woman has eight children with the husband and is also pregnant with her ninth child, HGS Media Plus understands.

HGS Media Plus learnt that the suspect returned home late from work and the husband asked why she disobeyed his instruction by coming home late despite his warning.

Suddenly, the conversation degenerated into a heated argument and as a result, the suspect chased the deceased with a knife which she used in stabbing him to death immediately she caught up with him.

The suspect is currently in police custody at the Ughelli police Station.

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2021/04/mother-of-eight-stabs-husband-to-death-in-delta-state/

Lalasticlala

Re: Mother Of Eight Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State by Oluolad86(f): 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
cry cry cry cry
Re: Mother Of Eight Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State by Emvico34: 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
Blood of Jesus cover me.
mother of 8, still pregnant with 9th child, stab her husband, the father of her numerous children to death? If u are angry, dont talk. ANGER distroys. Dont forget to say ur prayer before u sleep.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of Eight Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State by BigYash: 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2021
She dey lay eggs ni? 8 abi 9kids you still dey come hux late. Rip in peace to the dead.
Something must kill a man. Na this Jonathan wife kill am..

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Eight Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State by McSquishi(f): 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2021
frankleesehi:

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2021/04/mother-of-eight-stabs-husband-to-death-in-delta-state/

Lalasticlala

More to the story...

Sounds like a woman who was terribly abused and couldn’t take it anymore or it was in self-defense...

I doubt he just asked the woman why she was home late and she began to stab him. “Heated argument” in Nigerian probably means he was beating her...

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Eight Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State by ZUKKYY(m): 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2021
which can life be this one na

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Eight Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2021
McSquishi:

More to the story...

Sounds like a woman who was terribly abused and couldn’t take it anymore or it was in self-defense...

I doubt he just asked the woman why she was home late and she began to stab him. “Heated argument” in Nigerian probably means he was beating her...

You never condemned the wicked act, rather, you jump to her defense and justify the killing of the man.

This shows how evil you are as a lady and men should be careful with ladies like you.

13 Likes

Re: Mother Of Eight Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State by BigYash: 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2021
McSquishi:

More to the story...

Detective Fash is that you?
You might be right though..
Re: Mother Of Eight Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State by doggedfighter(f): 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
The children are so many.

Eight children with the ninth one coming and she's still working till night.

All because the man is just cum donator.

In such case ,there will only be anger, frustrations, disillusionment and aggression.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of Eight Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State by lordcabasa(m): 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2021
F
Re: Mother Of Eight Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2021
angry
Re: Mother Of Eight Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State by dadamonie150: 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
thid kind woman wey get nickname, if you check the background, it's not easy to born 8 and still have the 9th pregnancy with that face am looking at if not she is something I can't just name... this is an evil act and only her type does that... now those picking will be something else ... who will look after all of them... God help us all from evil people
Re: Mother Of Eight Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State by HeRulesMen: 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2021
smiley
Re: Mother Of Eight Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State by TimiRume(f): 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
Stop marrying broke men. You will be the man and the woman in the marriage. Frustration, anger, depression, stress etc are the end of such unbiblical and unnatural unions. Don't let any fool shame you into settling for a loser.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Eight Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State by Tinney104(m): 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
grin Watch d kind person una go dey marry..... people mad grin
Re: Mother Of Eight Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State by ec0malchemist(m): 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
Ordinary things no fit move me again , oya seun ti o fe se, no dey give me headache !
Re: Mother Of Eight Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State by McSquishi(f): 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2021
JidennaJason:
You never condemned the wicked act, rather, you jump to her defense and justify the killing of the man.

This shows how evil you are as a lady and men should be careful with ladies like you.

Obviously murder is wrong does that need to be said? But was this murder? We don’t know...

I’m only pointing out the holes in the story

Killing in self-defense is not wrong and a woman who is habitually abused driven to madness is also not in the wrong...

I’m not evil, lol, that’s just reality like it or not
Re: Mother Of Eight Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
McSquishi:

Obviously murder is wrong does that need to be said? But was this murder? We don’t know...

I’m only pointing out the holes in the story

Killing in self-defense is not wrong and a woman who is habitually abused driven to madness is also not in the wrong...

I’m not evil, lol, that’s just reality like it or not
Kindly point out where she said she killed her husband out of self defense.... You're just giving your own excuse just to defend your gender.

6 Likes

Re: Mother Of Eight Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State by McSquishi(f): 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
JidennaJason:
Kindly point out where she said she killed her husband out of self defense.... You're just giving your own excuse just to defend your gender.

Kindly point out where the woman’s statement is offered whatsoever.

Everything written is something the writer “gathered” or “learnt” or “understands” from unstated sources.

I wouldn’t defend murder based on gender, maybe that’s what you would do and projecting your faults onto me.

As I said, the story has holes... a woman pregnant with her 9th child is probably abused, no woman wants to birth 9 kids, it can severely damage one’s body. A woman with 9 kids isn’t gonna kill the likely breadwinner over a small argument. I’m applying common sense here.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Eight Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
McSquishi:

Kindly point out where the woman’s statement is offered whatsoever.

Everything written is something the writer “gathered” or “learnt” or “understands” from unstated sources.

I wouldn’t defend murder based on gender, Maybe that’s what you would do and projecting your faults onto me.

As I said, the story has holes... a woman pregnant with her 9th child is probably abused, no woman wants to birth 9 kids, it can severely damage one’s body. A woman with 9 kids isn’t gonna kill the likely breadwinner over a small argument. I’m applying common sense here.

And what's that supposed to mean young lady? Projecting my faults on you? Please don't flatter yourself... We're just having a conversation and you're out with that bullshit? cheesy

Na wa oh.

5 Likes

Re: Mother Of Eight Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State by Karlovych: 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
grin grin lots of CSI going on above, well she will have to pay for her uncontrolled anger because the Nigerian Police will be the last set of people to carry out investigations
Re: Mother Of Eight Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
Mother of eight??
Re: Mother Of Eight Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State by McSquishi(f): 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2021
JidennaJason:
And what's that supposed to mean young lady? Projecting my faults on you? Please don't flatter yourself... We're just having a conversation and you're out with that bullshit? cheesy

Na wa oh.

Lmao the one who first mentioned me by calling me an evil person & saying that men should watch out for women like me?

You began with insults, don’t play that “we’re just having a conversation” line

Yes, your faults. I don’t have such character that I would defend murder based on gender. My guess is that only someone who would do such a thing could imagine that about others.
Re: Mother Of Eight Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
McSquishi:

Lmao the one who first mentioned me by calling me an evil person & saying that men should watch out for women like me?

You began with insults, don’t play that “we’re just having a conversation” line

Yes, your faults. I don’t have such character that I would defend murder based on gender. My guess is that only someone who would do such a thing could imagine that about others.
When I said that you're evil, that's just the fact my dear... If you're offended by that very fact I stated, then, that's your problem. cheesy

Do have a lovely day ahead.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Eight Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State by McSquishi(f): 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2021
JidennaJason:
When I said that you're evil, that's just the fact my dear... If you're offended by that very fact I stated, then, that's your problem. cheesy

Do have a lovely day ahead.

You don’t know me, sir, lol... therefore your opinions about me are useless.

I’m not offended. I’m humored by the fact you were being fake as though you approached me for “conversation” when in fact you just revealed your poor character from the start.

Be well
Re: Mother Of Eight Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2021
McSquishi:

You don’t know me, sir, lol... therefore your opinions about me are useless.

I’m not offended. I’m humored by the fact you were being fake as though you approached me for “conversation” when in fact you just revealed your poor character from the start.

Be well
That's your headache madam, deal with it. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Eight Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State by McSquishi(f): 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2021
JidennaJason:
That's your headache madam, deal with it. smiley

I’m good, love. Wishing the same for you.

Bye.
Re: Mother Of Eight Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
McSquishi:

I’m good, love. Wishing the same for you.

Bye.
Hey evil lady, it's your headache okay? Deal with it darling. kiss

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Eight Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State by McSquishi(f): 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
JidennaJason:
Hey evil lady, it's your headache okay? Deal with it darling. kiss

Why are you clamoring for my attention?

Go on your way. Stop mentioning me. It’s getting weird
Re: Mother Of Eight Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2021
McSquishi:

Why are you clamoring for my attention?

Go on your way. Stop mentioning me. It’s getting weird
Clamoring for your attention?

Wetin Jason nor go see for NL... grin

Grandma, please don't flatter yourself okay?

It's 10:47pm over here, and that's the time you need to furck off and get lost.

If you mention me henceforth, then grandma, you're the hypocrite clamoring for attention.

Bye.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Eight Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State by mysticwarrior(m): 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
if you are in Ughelli and your wife is pregnant you have to be vigilant, pregnant women in Ughilli are now killing their husband's.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Personnel Killed By Her Boyfriend (Graphic Pic) / Obituary Poster Of The Air Provost Killed By HER BF / Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.