Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon (2861 Views)

I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering / "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote / Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Worstday: 10:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hello nairalanders, I am a member of this forum since 2012,i have to create new account for this.
I have done the worst mistake in my life, I destroyed my future just in a day, now I see myself as the most useless and foolish person on earth. I am so depressed that I don't sleep, i kept crying all night,I talk to myself while walking like a mad man, I no longer have peace of mind. I never know that I can ever be in this kind of situation, I have lost interest in everything, I don't even take good care of my look,slowly am leaving this world.i love my family so much that I don't want to hurt them, that is the only thing keeping me from committing suicide, but I can't continue living in pains, am already thinking of taking overdose of sleeping pills. I don't know what to do now. Please is there a way out of depression.
Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Pajapaja: 11:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
You destroyed your future in just one day?
Why?
How?
We will start to take you serious when you post with your said original account
Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Worstday: 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pajapaja:
You destroyed your future in just one day?
Why?
How?
We will start to take you serious when you post with your said original account
you won't understand am hiding some certain things for private reason, my brothers and friends are Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Pajapaja: 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
Worstday:
you won't understand am hiding some certain things for private reason, my brothers and friends are Nairalanders
You didn’t answer my question

2 Likes

Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Homeboiy: 11:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
Tell us your problems in full
Thanks
Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Worstday: 11:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
Homeboiy:
Tell us your problems in full
Thanks
my brother I don't know how to start am really doomed
Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Emmzy201(m): 11:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
Tell us your problem fully since you created a new account
Depression ain't a good thing at all, speak up now and help may come your way... Keeping mute is already suicide itself

1 Like

Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by funshint(m): 11:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
Worstday:
my brother I don't know how to start am really doomed
Pls calm down...okay. We are all here for you. Just give us a summary. What really happened...job, money or your relationship?

1 Like

Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by beeblack: 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
Killing yourself is not the solution. What ever that happens to you might have happened to some people before you.

If it is sickness share it with your doctor. If it is a crime, tell ur spiritual father to get the way out.
Just keep praying
Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
If you kill yourself, you will not make heaven and that will be double punishment. You can't afford to suffer here and still go to hell. Enjoy in one and suffer in the other......vice versa.
Stay alive, fight the good fight!

Firstly, how did u destroy your life? What did you do? What happened? You shouldn't be afraid of sharing since this isn't your real moniker.
Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by blackpanthar: 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
1) You have done the unthinkable, even you would not forgive anyone who has done what you did

2) There is no way to UNDO what you did and how people who ONCE looked up to you or had high views of you would see you if it gets out.

3) YOU FEEL DIRTY, like you have come to a new level of LOW that you never thought existed.... lower than your lowest.

4) YOU cant think clearly to find a way out because THERE IS NONE, and going THROUGH is not possible because of how messy it all seems.

5) Its affecting your health, mental health and sleep.

IN ALL THESE THINGS, IT WILL SOON PASS AND YOU WILL SURVIVE BECAUSE...... YOU WILL DISCOVER A NEW LEVEL OF STRENGTH

Committing suicide is NOT FAIR to someone else who will go through something worse or similar BECAUSE, you will rob them of practical solution example to be able to survive their own.

BE THE HERO and OVERCOME not for yourself but for those who feel this way too.
You are not a failure until you QUIT.... suicide is QUITTING.... DEPRESSION is a waste of EXPRESSION because the same energy of emotions it takes to be DEPRESSED is actually the same it takes to DECIDE for a CHANGE.

so brother.... calm down and let's help you change.

Worstday:
Hello nairalanders, I am a member of this forum since 2012,i have to create new account for this.
I have done the worst mistake in my life, I destroyed my future just in a day, now I see myself as the most useless and foolish person on earth. I am so depressed that I don't sleep, i kept crying all night,I talk to myself while walking like a mad man, I no longer have peace of mind. I never know that I can ever be in this kind of situation, I have lost interest in everything, I don't even take good care of my look,slowly am leaving this world.i love my family so much that I don't want to hurt them, that is the only thing keeping me from committing suicide, but I can't continue living in pains, am already thinking of taking overdose of sleeping pills. I don't know what to do now. Please is there a way out of depression.

3 Likes

Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
Buy Heritage bitters. Buy Orijin bitters. Buy Alomo bitters.

1). Taste Heritage bitters. That's how life taste when it's going great.

2). Taste Orijin bitters. That is how your mistakes feel after you make them.

3). Alomo bitters. This is how bad it feels to have a Nigerian girlfriend.

Life is hard af
That is why Nigerian girls are always Hot and begging online.

2 Likes

Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Worstday: 11:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
blackpanthar:
1) You have done the unthinkable, even you would not forgive anyone who has done what you did

2) There is no way to UNDO what you did and how people who ONCE looked up to you or had high views of you would see you if it gets out.

3) YOU FEEL DIRTY, like you have come to a new level of LOW that you never thought existed.... lower than your lowest.

4) YOU cant think clearly to find a way out because THERE IS NONE, and going THROUGH is not possible because of how messy it all seems.

5) Its affecting your health, mental health and sleep.

IN ALL THESE THINGS, IT WILL SOON PASS AND YOU WILL SURVIVE BECAUSE...... YOU WILL DISCOVER A NEW LEVEL OF STRENGTH

Committing suicide is NOT FAIR to someone else who will go through something worse or similar BECAUSE, you will rob them of practical solution example to be able to survive their own.

BE THE HERO and OVERCOME not for yourself but for those who feel this way too.
You are not a failure until you QUIT.... suicide is QUITTING.... DEPRESSION is a waste of EXPRESSION because the same energy of emotions it takes to be DEPRESSED is actually the same it takes to DECIDE for a CHANGE.

so brother.... calm down and let's help you change.

Thanks for the encouragement
Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Worstday: 11:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
pp802:
If you kill yourself, you will not make heaven and that will be double punishment. You can't afford to suffer here and still go to hell. Enjoy in one and suffer in the other......vice versa.
Stay alive, fight the good fight!

Firstly, how did u destroy your life? What did you do? What happened? You shouldn't be afraid of sharing since this isn't your real moniker.
Am tired of everything, why me.
Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by pyyxxaro: 12:07am On Dec 04, 2018
Pls don't be in a hurry to kill yourself

Yahooo plus boys need you valuables

Just donate to them so that de won't use innocent people

Thanks cool

3 Likes

Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by SingleWahala(f): 12:15am On Dec 04, 2018
grin.
Abeg go ahead cheesy And stop wasting our Data

4 Likes

Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by UprightEvil: 12:16am On Dec 04, 2018
the only way u can get accurate or positive comments is when u state the obvious.

What actually happened!!!

2 Likes

Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by phlame(m): 2:46am On Dec 04, 2018
Lol... This one dey look for attention... You need rope

Idiat

1 Like

Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Hoodbilonia: 6:35am On Dec 04, 2018
baba if na hiv
then u be fool sha
abeg kill yourself and let us be

1 Like

Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by fagbohun4j(m): 6:50am On Dec 04, 2018
I even think say na better post I wan read. You get problem but you no wan open mouth talk, if you kill yourself, na waste you be. If your family and friends are on nairaland, why not explain yourself better, they might be of help since they are closer to you. Nairalanders comment fit speed up the suicide process sef.

3 Likes

Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Mursz: 6:51am On Dec 04, 2018
Worstday:
i love my family so much that I don't want to hurt them, .

You have said it yourself, this is the only reason you need to stay alive. Nothing and no one is worth taking your life for.

Failure isn’t permanently creasted on you, forgive yourself of whatever it is you have done or did, find a balance within you and tell yourself that you deserve a second chance at life.

Appreciate the little things you took for granted, only then would life become meaningful to you again.

You arent the worst of persons. You dont have to pay for your sins and misdeeds with your life.

Suicide is not and will never be the answer.

Godsped my friend.
Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by sammirano: 7:41am On Dec 04, 2018
What most people don't know is that depression is borne out of an underlying problem. It may be financial, health, or psychological. The good news is that God has given us the ability to withstand these challenges even when it seems they won't be changing. Op, whatever reason you may be feeling this way is not enough reason to commit suicide. There is no forgiveness for suicide, mark me. Eternal damnation is a worse fate than what you currently facing. Accept Jesus and you will find peace.
Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Worstday: 10:44am On Dec 04, 2018
sammirano:
What most people don't know is that depression is borne out of an underlying problem. It may be financial, health, or psychological. The good news is that God has given us the ability to withstand these challenges even when it seems they won't be changing. Op, whatever reason you may be feeling this way is not enough reason to commit suicide. There is no forgiveness for suicide, mark me. Eternal damnation is a worse fate than what you currently facing. Accept Jesus and you will find peace.
My problem is the sleepless night and too much thinking, I feel so empty even when i have eaten, I lack the strength to work. How wish I can see myself in another world were I can start afresh
Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by citadels(f): 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
My dear pls stop thinking foolishly. Suicide is not the option here. I don't know where u re but u can reach out to Solid Fm mama soul sistaz and soul brothers for help and counselling. Don't be a dumb. Shiit
Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
op

State your predicament here, why are you hiding it even after you change your main moniker

1 Like

Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Worstday: 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
citadels:
My dear pls stop thinking foolishly. Suicide is not the option here. I don't know where u re but u can reach out to Solid Fm mama soul sistaz and soul brothers for help and counselling. Don't be a dumb. Shiit
please how do I reach them
Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by SmartMindsFx: 1:54am On Dec 05, 2018
Can you help me tell the devil I said NTOR when you get to hell?

Coward
Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Crenzywilliams(m): 6:31am On Dec 05, 2018
Worstday:
It’s obvious you need help and that you are also ashamed to reveal your identity, think abt it bru, if you really have lost interest in everything and you think you are at the lowest point in your life and you are already contemplating sucide, then ask yourself this question, what do you really have to lose, and if you don’t want to hurt ur family, why don’t you seek help, being depressed and ashamed to talk about it with family and friends only ends up in more depression and probably sucide. If you really have nothing to lose why don’t you try talking with someone, they understand or not, trust me, the burden will be lighter for you and you probably would find the help you so desperately need. God help you man, sucide is really not an option bru, there’s still so many things you can do with your life
Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by citadels(f): 6:36am On Dec 05, 2018
Worstday:
please how do I reach them
for text msg 08061602044, for call 09023111009, but contact them on Facebook solid soul sistaz
Re: Depression Is Real, Pray For Me, I Might Commit Suicide Soon by Hoodbilonia: 8:03am On Dec 05, 2018
lagoon.
juwt enter God is Good
stop at mainland bridge ans do d needful
fool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Confession: Why I Had Sex With My Son / Abuja Man Leaks Pics Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him / An Experience Of A Kidnapped Victims Along Benin - Ekpoma Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.