Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

My Friends Thought I Would Fail At My Online Business Until I Shocked Them - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Friends Thought I Would Fail At My Online Business Until I Shocked Them (251 Views)

Start A Busines Don't Wait Till You Retired. You Would Fail. / "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru / Akin Alabi: My Mum's Driver Thought I Was A Yahoo Boy - Nairabet CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Friends Thought I Would Fail At My Online Business Until I Shocked Them by MrBLack9601(m): 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2021
Trust me, I know how much you might be in a hurry..

And how you badly want to scroll to the next post quickly..

But if there's any time I had to prove my own friends wrong, it is now..

Because they always thought I wouldn't succeed in any online business..

They said I would fail..

They said it was a waste of time..

They rubbished my efforts time and time again..

And at a point, I almost gave up..

But thanks to a valuable information I came across online several months ago..

An information as valuable as what I'm about to share with you right now..

That changed my life to become even better than 90% of my friends..

You know, It's funny how times change..

Back from the days of our forefathers and then to our parents...

Of which many are still of the mentality that you MUST go to school, have a good CGPA, if possible, attain Masters degree to back up..

Before you stand a chance to secure a job.. Which isn't even anywhere near a solid guarantee..

My friend, please don't be a victim of this BULLSHIT..

Here's why...

That mentality worked for them in their time pretty well but times have changed....

They didn't have access to the Internet, neither did they have the opportunity to make money from it like most people do these days...

Including Youths, informed Teenagers and Adults...

And no, I'm not talking about anything illegal or Yahoo kind of stuff...

But legitimate ways to make money online by leveraging on high income skills..

Just like I did...

Now, you remember my friends who laughed at me and condemned my efforts?

Well, I train some of them now..

And I charge them well for it..

They laughed at me while I paid the price..

It's only fair that they pay me for me to 'show them the way'... Right?

Long story short, I'm hosting a FREE WhatsApp Webinar this weekend..

And this is not a marketing strategy... It is actually FREE..

You don't pay a dime.. Yet you get to be informed about Online Businesses, Making Money Online, High Income Skills and everything in-between..

I usually don't do this often..

But I thought it is only fair and kind to inform as many as possible about the value of the Internet..

Because sadly, many people don't know yet how much money the Internet has..

Only if they knew how to get it..

While some know about the value of the Internet, yet still don't know how to make good money off it..

And this is part of what I'll be showing you in my FREE Webinar...

So if any of this sounds like what interests you, then contact me here on WhatsApp: 08023440831

I've gotten quite a number of interested persons already and you already know WhatsApp has a group limit of 256-257 participants..

And I don't intend to take on two(2) groups at once..

So don't sleep on this offer... It's not a warning but an advice..

At the end of the day, the only thing standing between you and my value-packed information Webinar is the decision you make right now..

Here's my number again: 08023440831

Once you chat me up, I'll register you as soon as possible..

I hope to see you on the inside... Cheers.

(Check the flyer attached to this post for more info)

Re: My Friends Thought I Would Fail At My Online Business Until I Shocked Them by SavageResponse(m): 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2021
Was this long story necessary?

1 Like

Re: My Friends Thought I Would Fail At My Online Business Until I Shocked Them by Greenleaf247: 11:48am On Apr 10, 2021
SavageResponse:
Was this long story necessary?

Yes for marketing purpose cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Cats And Kittens For Sale / #1 Forex Expert Advisors – Forex Robots FOR FREE / Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.