Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen (25118 Views)

Lagos Judicial Panel Awards ₦36.2 Million To Policemen Attacked During #EndSARS / Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting / PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen by donyfrank: 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2021
NIGERIA IS NOT WORTH DYING FOR.
PLEASE, ALL MY PICE FRIENDS ARE NOW WEARING MUFTI WITH RECKLESS ABANDON.
Re: Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen by donyfrank: 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
pquaver:

Nnamdi has not build a house in his father's house is Biafra he will build. You must not comment. You have shown us your level just by your comment.

And for your mind, you are making sense.
So before I make an impart for my generation, building house is your criteria?
Udonminit
Re: Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen by isaythetruth(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
peacekante:
He was cheered by his supporters when he threatened that by the time he is done, Nigeria will be worse than Syria. But unfortunately his gullible brainwashed Supporters didn't ask him which part of Nigeria will be worse than Syria. His gullible Supporters thought the entire Nigeria will be affected by his terrorism. They forgot that during the civil war every part of Nigeria didn't feel the war. Life was going smoothly apart from south east where the war was fought and some part of south south. They forgot that despite the more dreaded boko haram activities, only the north east is badly hit and before the coming of this administration the north west. Boko Haram activities or terrorism didn't affect south.

His supporters are not aware that whatever system they want to apply, full blown war or guerrilla, only the south east region will feel it most. The activities of ESN Unknown Gunmen are still at its infancy stage and see the number of deaths and properties destroyed. See the number of criminals released from prison to the society. So which region will be like Syria? I am sure Nigeria will move on. That one is a given. Nigeria will only spend money on weapon and technology to tame the ESN Gunmen. But it is the south easterners that a Miscreant far away london want to make become worse than Syria.

Ndi igbo, this is how boko haram started. And more than 13years after that, Nigeria still day carry go.
this boy you Mumu no be small oo, see how you dey copy and paste this nonsense everywhere.
Re: Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen by LegalWolf: 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see the supreme Court governor succumbing to a heart failure before the end of this year, imo will be great again. This I have seen.

The curse you place on him belongs to you.
Re: Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen by highness25(m): 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2021
Xoxyl:
It's high time Nigerian government spent more on weapons for our police. .
So that Dem go use am oppress me and you abi?
Re: Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen by Tranquillity360: 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
goxx:
Losing his parents is just the beginning. I pray he loses his entire family, including those unborn. His gene should be wiped out of the face of the earth.

Ekwensu mmadu
God bless mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen by Ojiofor: 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

There are no guarantees... but both sides will get it hot until one side backs down.
At the expense of ndi Igbo again.
We are not ready to go into a reckless war and come out of it worse than we were before.
If you wanna fight take the war to Abuja if you can.

1 Like

Re: Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen by Tranquillity360: 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
oilyngbati:
People supporting ESN don’t know that it’s a private militia terrorist outfit set up by the runaway coward leader of ipooos, nnamdi cownu. A coward who ran away at the slightest battle, someone who only acknowledged his dead dog, Jack, while neglecting his dead ipooos members.

Only the SE governors have the constituted authority to set up a regional security outfit, that will work side by side with the police/military. Can the so called ESN be allowed to work with the police/military? Folks need to reason like humans.
We Easterner love and support ESN.If you like kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen by Christistruth00: 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2021
osusuallstars:
We must leave Nigeria
Enough is enough

Relocate your people and property to Biafra
Re: Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen by Christistruth00: 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2021
Commotfornigeri:
They can only intimidate keke drivers... I dont think the police can stand ESN.

ESN's independence is what makes it perfect for igboland.

It seems you dont know igbo people will prefer a biafra worse than syria than a nigeria glossy like japan.

Igbos will rebuild biafra.

Why have they not yet relocated to your Biafran Eldorado ?
Re: Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen by Richykaycee(m): 10:59pm On Apr 06, 2021
You call your self a Leader, i pity Imolite
Re: Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen by stieyven(m): 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2021
Colonelswitz101:

Continue constituting nuisance and never fail to advertise ur intellectual incapacitation whenever the opportunity comes up...ewu
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
stieyven:

He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

Evidently, the devil knows all the bible words...
Re: Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen by Commotfornigeri: 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2021
Ojiofor:

At the expense of ndi Igbo again.
We are not ready to go into a reckless war and come out of it worse than we were before.
If wanna fight take the war to Abuja if you can.

I wonder the basis of your fear... ESN has not even done anything yet

1 Like

Re: Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen by Commotfornigeri: 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2021
Christistruth00:

Why have they not yet relocated to your Biafran Eldorado ?

You wouldnt know
Re: Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen by MadamExcellency: 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2021
Silverpurple:

You will soon know what's up.

IPOB doesn't exist on the streets of Southeast States and does not tax citizens.
Re: Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen by HansSpeke: 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
Re: Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen by franxalive(m): 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2021
Chigboboss:
Everyone else knows that ipob /ESN are behind all the Imo attacks except ipob cowards denying their evil deeds like terrified little girls.

When the heat starts the crushed ipob gunmen will also be known as unknown victims - UVMs

Re: Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen by Sunday2021: 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
Police just shoot at sight. Any policeman that allow those bastards called ESN to kill him, we will take the body to orderly room trial and charge the dead body for foolishness.
Nobody is innocent, killed any idiot that come 10 meters near you, don't think twice before you fire your shot. Some of the so called innocent are the people that give information to those bastards.
Also anybody that is contributing monthly dues to ipob terrorists is not innocent, they are also terrorists. Therefore, police "shoot at sight".
Re: Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen by pquaver(m): 12:05am On Apr 07, 2021
donyfrank:

And for your mind, you are making sense.
So before I make an impart for my generation, building house is your criteria?
Udonminit

It is a start.. A journey of a thousand miles begins at home.. Charity the say also begin at home.. How can he be fighting for a Biafra he doesn't value? A place he can't lay a single stone. There is no difference between you people who turned him to a mini God and the boko haram fighter shekau recruits. You all have 1 thing in common.. Logical thinking.. I can make sense to you because logic is not something required to be a brainwashed follower. Again before u make impact in your generation you will first make Impact in your home and immediately surrounding.. Dude is a hypocrite. Free yourself before it's ate.
Re: Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen by pquaver(m): 12:06am On Apr 07, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

Please bounce away into oblivion. I said my piece.

Dunce my talk is not for riffraffs.. It is above your IQ grade..
Re: Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen by sage(m): 1:15am On Apr 07, 2021
Commotfornigeri:
They can only intimidate keke drivers... I dont think the police can stand ESN.

ESN's independence is what makes it perfect for igboland.

It seems you dont know igbo people will prefer a biafra worse than syria than a nigeria glossy like japan.

Igbos will rebuild biafra.

Guy speak for yourself. If you want to live in a war torn area please relocate to one of the many war torn zones in the world including the North East of NIgeria and leave peaceful and industrious Igbo people to live their normal lives
Re: Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen by patomberekpe(m): 1:19am On Apr 07, 2021
peacekante:
He was cheered by his supporters when he threatened that by the time he is done, Nigeria will be worse than Syria. But unfortunately his gullible brainwashed Supporters didn't ask him which part of Nigeria will be worse than Syria. His gullible Supporters thought the entire Nigeria will be affected by his terrorism. They forgot that during the civil war every part of Nigeria didn't feel the war. Life was going smoothly apart from south east where the war was fought and some part of south south. They forgot that despite the more dreaded boko haram activities, only the north east is badly hit and before the coming of this administration the north west. Boko Haram activities or terrorism didn't affect south.

His supporters are not aware that whatever system they want to apply, full blown war or guerrilla, only the south east region will feel it most. The activities of ESN Unknown Gunmen are still at its infancy stage and see the number of deaths and properties destroyed. See the number of criminals released from prison to the society. So which region will be like Syria? I am sure Nigeria will move on. That one is a given. Nigeria will only spend money on weapon and technology to tame the ESN Gunmen. But it is the south easterners that a Miscreant far away london want to make become worse than Syria.

Ndi igbo, this is how boko haram started. And more than 13years after that, Nigeria still day carry go.
Why are You crying From ONE Page to another, May the bandits ,Fulanies,headsmenn, May they visit your family and your household the same way theyve done to other family Amen
Re: Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen by younglleo: 1:42am On Apr 07, 2021
Moneymann1:
let's talk on telegram
0 8 1 0
1 6 0
5 3 6 5
Re: Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen by Edusouls(m): 2:13am On Apr 07, 2021
Keyboard warrior I hope you would come out and join the war, ipob and ESN are just hoodlums this is just initial gara gara, they would be crushed very soon, Boko Haram as strong as they are haven’t defeated the Nigerian army for 13years
Kholar211:
It's no doubt ESN did this.

Shebi we dey play blame game ni.

IPOB/ESN.. secure your region. FG killed your brothers, rapped your sisters, massacred your parents and savaged your land in 1960..

The road to freedom should not be bloody but if necessary you have to pay the prize.

FG, that supreme gov Uzodinma and, gov Wike, the outgoing IGP are afraid of what to come which is why they are making threat.

Don't let the northerners create fear in your heart that this is how Boko haram started upnorth. This isn't religion war, perhaps Boko haram is northern business.

Our military moral is down, they are tired of the senseless killing, those among them who's not tired are Fulani soldiers coz they're happy killing the southerners legally.

The road to freedom is not suppose to be bloody but everything comes with sacrifice.

Your fist, woods, iron, water, food and, mind are weapons make use of them. Leave unpatriotic Biafrans and Oduduas alone, retribution will catch up with them.

O ye Biafrans/Oduduas, stand firm and fight. Give the ultimate sacrifice if you have to.

If there's no war... We'll never value peace.
Re: Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen by IgboWarlord(m): 2:57am On Apr 07, 2021
peacekante:

It's all falling on deaf ears..IPOB/ESN members/supporters are zombiefied mugus..They'll plunge into the ocean for their psycho leader if need be..They all need to be flushed out in any way possible..So sad that they are Igbos like me,but they all deserve their comeuppance and that is what they will get..They will keep dying while their bastard leader will be in London modelling and having drinks in the pub..Tueh!!!Scum of the earth,the lot of them...
Re: Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen by Kholar211: 6:35am On Apr 07, 2021
Edusouls:
Keyboard warrior I hope you would come out and join the war, ipob and ESN are just hoodlums this is just initial gara gara, they would be crushed very soon, Boko Haram as strong as they are haven’t defeated the Nigerian army for 13years
neither your useless zoogeria army have able to defeat the BH. Olofo

Wether na initial gragra or not you go soon see. Idiota!
Re: Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen by Ojiofor: 8:03am On Apr 07, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

I wonder the basis of your fear... ESN has not even done anything yet

I will leave you with this words.
Oji oso agbakwuru ogu amaghi Na ogu bu onwu.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen by EmekaA125(m): 8:05am On Apr 07, 2021
peacekante:

All these long notes just to drive home your point which you ended up without making any point.
Re: Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen by Silverpurple: 9:48am On Apr 07, 2021
MadamExcellency:

IPOB doesn't exist on the streets of Southeast States and does not tax citizens.

Continue...
Re: Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen by owunabastard: 9:53am On Apr 07, 2021
You are the one that will die first,
Tranquillity360:
We Easterner love and support ESN.If you like kill yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nasir El-rufai Criticizes GEJ For Trying To Save Al Makura's Asss / TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. / PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.