Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,173 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen (45190 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State / Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers / Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by ThatFairGuy1: 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2021
Sufferingboy:

My guy I was in benin that period,upper sokponba was very dangerious.Daylight robbery,comm of police ordered his men not to go to upper.I was almost shot close to oka market by this boys one morning when I jam them for akugbe junction.
I nor even know say they don block there that morning and I was armless and walking alone.Nobody was close by except one driver wey reserve he asked to go back that those boys are robbers or weapon to defend myself,I wan be go buy something.
real matters
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Kellibae(f): 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
VTJN:
learn to canvas objectively, be civil. you don't necessarily have to be throwing tantrum here and there

Ntor, ewu and what have you doesn't hold water, no one is kid here, it doesn't get to them

Stop building a castle on the air woman!

Shut up!!!!!!
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Kellibae(f): 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2021
Ojiofor:

Hehehehehe ignorance have killed you already.
MNk will use and your family memberz in his next blood sacrifice.

Ekwensu afonja ,
Lovers of evil and wickedness
Wickedness u love to support will consure u and ur family if u don't change.
hear the voice of reason CHANGE UR WAYS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE FOR U.
Stop supporting wickedness

EKWENSU OBI OJOOR!!
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Ojiofor: 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2021
Kellibae:

Ekwensu afonja ,
Lovers of evil and wickedness
Wickedness u love to support will consure u and ur family if u don't change.
hear the voice of reason CHANGE UR WAYS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE FOR U.
Stop supporting wickedness

EKWENSU OBI OJOOR!!
Is this advice for Afonja or for who grin?
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Conrod: 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2021
maasoap:

The truth is nobody expected this level of madness from you guys, both ESN criminals and online supporters. I'm sure that some of those freed prisoners are already roaming the streets of Lagos state. You're creating headache for us your neighbours
Thats one fact in life,u can choose your friends but you cant choose your neighbours,its a fruit of ur actions and inactions towards the biafran project,live with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Gerald454: 11:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
You kill Igbos at the command of ur bosses and expect to have ur life to ur self and family, it's not possible. If u people know what Nigeria police have cause to families, you will never pity them..
A friend's wife was killed because of 100 naira in ABA. Police and army have already cause so much pain to people. So, people are ready to sacrifice their life's just to pay back. I just pity wilves of police men and children. So many people in prison today are innocent, all thanks to the high handedness of Nigeria forces. Things will get dirtier by the day, don't blame the innocent people, our police and army commands are to be blamed with government. Nigeria government don't know that things are not always solve with force....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Conrod: 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
maasoap:

If care is not taken, it looks like you guys are setting up atmosphere for burying some more.
And if care is not taken,then im forseeing UGM with sniper rifles in abuja,lagos and kaduna shooting indiscrimately.
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Forumobserver12(m): 11:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
Antoeni:
We must not allow sentiment to blind our sense of reasoning.
IPOB is turning to a full blown Terrorist organization
Time to stop them.

Did I just read you say they are turning to full blown terrorists? I thought Nigerian government has already pronounced them a terrorist organization more than two years ago when they had no arms and even went as far as killing them unjustly? So what's the difference if they eventually become what Nigeria state has always wanted them to become?

1 Like

Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Conrod: 11:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
Christistruth00:

It was inevitable as long as the one who fled 6000km to his girlfriends in London at the first sound of gunfire was allowed to continue ranting from there everyday over the Radio
A radio your masters told us they've jammed.

2 Likes

Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by pacespot(m): 11:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
mike8804:
Nig police and army are trained dogs always to follow their master's command, now the dogs are been hunted by the people they oppressed their master's are afraid. After getting rid of the dogs, the masters are the next in line. long live ESN...the southwest masters are really wise men, they immediately recruit the oppressed as Amotekun and head it with their retired dogs in order to infiltrate and continue the oppression but time will tell.

I tell you, that amotekun is a toothless bulldog, what do you expect from a security outfit formed by the state, they are to follow direct orders just like the police. If amotekun was formed by someone like Sunday igboho, they would have been more dramatic than we are seeing today. Amotekun works just like the police, protecting the interests of the politicians and the state.

1 Like

Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Dearlord(m): 11:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
grin how I wish they will deal with one Officer that extorted me and my mum.

Lol, sorry for the extortion.
Can I DM u?
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by calcal: 12:07am On Apr 07, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The police are the ones burning their stations or arranging their stations to be burnt. They kuku don’t have anything to lose.

I suspect the police are playing a foul game on the government that their armory were looted during the invasion and burning of their stations so that they can have the guns to themselves to start wrecking havoc with it.(mind you, they’ve already claimed the guns have been stolen during the invasion)

Let the FG threaten the policemen that any station burnt will have all the officers in it sacked and jailed, this madness will stop

Ibos are very clever, it's possible that IPOB members are within, (REF: KKK in police, USA). nothing impossible.

But it's good if the Yoruba can start the same thing we will end the shithole quick quick,
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Turantula(m): 12:11am On Apr 07, 2021
blackinitiative:

A divided Nigeria is not a perfect solution to our problems.Our problem bores down to our individuality,we have become comfortable with been cheated,we are comfortable with leaving God to punish bad leaders in our society.
For instance my area has bad roads and everyone is fully aware that the local govt has received money severally to fix the roads but the road remains in a bad condition ,and what everyone does is just to complain everyday ,a good question is whether a divided Nigeria will make this people more responsible.
In the course of our normal daily activities do we have problems with trading or interacting with someone from another part of Nigeria? For me NO.
Our problem is not because our leaders are not from our state of origin or tribe.It is simply because our leaders have lost the sense of Accountability and responsibility.If it was because our leaders are from a diffirent tribe,should are State governments not be effective,should are local government not be functional.
Would a divided Nigeria change the current crop of leaders we have.A divided Nigeria will be at least 4 diffirent countries,would this countries all be independent. I believe there is a greater chance of us succeeding as one nation if we begin to do the right thing.
Unity begging at its best. This your long epistle is very very funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by EmekaBlue(m): 12:13am On Apr 07, 2021
Up next. Obinze army barracks owerri

This country must burn, make we kuku finish am once and for all.

Useless leaders killed d country finally

1 Like

Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Turantula(m): 12:16am On Apr 07, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Are u serious or daft? Releasing criminals to your society is your idea of fighting your oppressors?
Wicked things!
You are pained that they are no longer crying to BBC, UN, ICC, DVD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Fantacy4(m): 1:12am On Apr 07, 2021
NATIONALPASTOR:
Hehehe, I told them never to push Igbo's beyond a certain limit, if they start, Nigeria will be worse than Somalia.

Watch your back, ESN is in your neighborhood...

I'm off to London ooo.

I only advice government to thread cautiously and settle things peacefully.
which Nigeria or igbo land go suffer
waiting una d even contribute sef
mtcheew highest they would jst off network, off light and leave una for blackout south south done reject una Yoruba no follow una middle belt no follow so who go suffer pass
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by amuwo1980: 1:13am On Apr 07, 2021
The Fulani government of Nigeria is responsible for all these subterfuge, they are the ones bringing abokis to set fire to the police stations.
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Callmhenairalan(m): 1:26am On Apr 07, 2021
thtz my village �
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Duplexxx: 2:13am On Apr 07, 2021
Nigeria is a ghetto
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by blaqoracle: 4:51am On Apr 07, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
lets be honest buhari should call for round table
buhari don't talk to idiots.
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Amotolongbo(f): 5:06am On Apr 07, 2021
[s]
favor914:
Maybe your Father is a Constable & corroborated these your conspiracy theory?
[/s]claptrap
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by tit(f): 5:31am On Apr 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Up next. Obinze army barracks owerri

This country must burn, make we kuku finish am once and for all.

Useless leaders killed d country finally

fulani jihadist spotted
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Ngenge(m): 5:35am On Apr 07, 2021
Increase pay, no. Recruit capable hands,no. Equip adequately, no. Serve with dignity, no. They will finish una
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by 27Pushing30: 6:26am On Apr 07, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The police are the ones burning their stations or arranging their stations to be burnt. They kuku don’t have anything to lose.

I suspect the police are playing a foul game on the government that their armory were looted during the invasion and burning of their stations so that they can have the guns to themselves to start wrecking havoc with it.(mind you, they’ve already claimed the guns have been stolen during the invasion)

Let the FG threaten the policemen that any station burnt will have all the officers in it sacked and jailed, this madness will stop
Read your last line

Omo you no even get one iota of sense sha

1 Like

Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Fejoku: 6:34am On Apr 07, 2021
maasoap:

If care is not taken, it looks like you guys are setting up atmosphere for burying some more.
We've been burying for a very long time but now we want them to start burying too. Let the loss go round. Try and join the next batch they will send so your family can receive your carcass.
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Amotolongbo(f): 6:39am On Apr 07, 2021
[s]
27Pushing30:

Read your last line

Omo you no even get one iota of sense sha
[/s]claptrap
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by God1stson(m): 6:56am On Apr 07, 2021
omoharry:
The thing self shock me .I was happy when ESN was formed to rid off the blood thirsty Fulanis from their region. But this ? Mbanu!! Our brothers in the East you guys can do better na!!

But u should be sensible enough to know that something pushed them into this. Immediately the army was deployed to checkmate ESN. Fulani hersdmen attacked and killed six people including my cousins in uzouwanni. They also attacked ebonyi.Truly I don't like violence but the FULANIZATON agenda is real and I am praying that God will give these guys grace to defend our land. I devote time to pray for them. Only a fool will not see that Nigeria government are giving these HERDSMEN cover. I not even interested in Biafra but anybody that wants to annihilate or subject us to slavery should no that IGBOs are no carwards.
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Nigeriabiafra82: 6:58am On Apr 07, 2021
blaqoracle:
buhari don't talk to idiots.
He only talks with terrorists
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by GreenArrow1(m): 7:12am On Apr 07, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
lets be honest buhari should call for round table

Nope! He shouldn't. This is just a tip of the iceberg. The ESN/UGM has not even started yet. Support them to burn everything from Eleme Junction to Obolo to the ground. They need more fundraising.
Next up is the assassination of certain notable people from the region who do not see eye-to-eye with your leader's vision.
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Sleekfingers: 7:25am On Apr 07, 2021
Rodwave:

Who is coming to yoruba people are running to. Benin Republic? You sure say you get sense so?

go and ask your mother weda she get sense?
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Rodwave: 7:55am On Apr 07, 2021
Sleekfingers:

go and ask your mother weda she get sense?

At least I still have mother, unlike you that have mined your mother's empty skull for ritual

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Presents A Gift To Arase, Outgoing IG Of Police ( Photos) / Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari / Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.