Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State (17918 Views)

Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers / Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) / Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State by DamnnNiggarr: 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
I have read, with utter shock and dismay, the harrowing reports of the killing and burning of some men of the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Police Force by some criminals along Ehime Mbano, Imo State, on Tuesday.

Such a level of callousness from criminal elements must not be tolerated in our society and nation. I condole with the Nigerian Army, the Nigerian Police Force, and the families who lost their loved ones in this violent attack.

While we pray to God to give them the fortitude to bear the loss, I urge the security agencies to diligently fish out the perpetrators of this crime to face the law. As the country continues to battle heightened insecurity, I urge the general public to exercise more caution and be more security-conscious. I encourage the government to revise and step up the security strategies to ensure better security of lives and properties.

In the new Nigeria that we are working towards, the government and the people shall be joined in the task of securing the nation.

A safer nation is POssible. -PO

Peter Obi

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State by DamnnNiggarr: 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
shocked

Those manipulating Peter Obi to openly criticize Ugm are sick upstairs, I swear to God.

You expect a public figure and a famous politician like Obi, with known properties within Anambra and the entire South East, as well as Nigeria and outside of Africa, to publicly criticize and talk down on Ugm, so that the manipulators will destroy his hard earned properties under the guise of Ugm. But I trust Peter Obi to be wiser than the manipulators, and keep dishing out a very carefully written statement.

That has been their plan all this while, so that when Peter Obi talks I'll of the Ugm, the opportunistic manipulators will swing into action under the guise of Ugm to attach, destroy and loot Peter Obi's properties.

Who doesn't know that the Ugm is APC governors' evil hand of vengeance.

Peter Obi: 1
Manipulators: 0

130 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State by TemplarLandry: 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
Obinnn is happy.
Obin the pretender.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State by Raskimonojendor: 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
While reading this, just replace criminal with UJM.

I have read, with utter shock and dismay, the harrowing reports of the killing and burning of some men of the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Police Force by some criminals along Ehime Mbano, Imo State, on Tuesday.

Such a level of callousness from criminal elements must not be tolerated in our society and nation. I condole with the Nigerian Army, the Nigerian Police Force, and the families who lost their loved ones in this violent attack.

While we pray to God to give them the fortitude to bear the loss, I urge the security agencies to diligently fish out the perpetrators of this crime to face the law. As the country continues to battle heightened insecurity, I urge the general public to exercise more caution and be more security-conscious. I encourage the government to revise and step up the security strategies to ensure better security of lives and properties.

In the new Nigeria that we are working towards, the government and the people shall be joined in the task of securing the nation.

A safer nation is POssible. -PO

While reading this, just replace criminal with UJM.

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State by SmartPolician: 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nigeria is simply a sick country that no sane person should live in.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State by mrvitalis(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2023
Obeying court order would have prevented this ooh

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State by Malroux: 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Obinnn is happy.
Obin the pretender.
Stop typing with a stolen phone. Return the phone to the owner and have peace.

46 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State by DiscoverID: 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
mrvitalis:
Obeying court order would have prevented this ooh
Please kill more, I want you to burn down everywhere!

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State by Alchemy528: 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
Tinubu can't put an end to all this,, if it's to go Chicago na for things on things we will go

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State by DiscoverID: 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
SmartPolician:
Nigeria is simply a sick country that no sane person should live in.

Just that some people lost election and resorted to killing spree.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State by DiscoverID: 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2023
Alchemy528:
Tinubu can't put an end to all this,, if it's to go Chicago na for things on things we will go

Wetin concerns Tinubu for this matter? Abeg, just continue the action film just that i want it bloody! Let's go! Southeast must be liberated! All hail biafra!!!

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State by Confirmedzombie: 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
Let the killings continue as long as it happens and ends in SE

WE DONT CARE

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State by Noerection: 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
When are they playing the return leg? E go sweet well well

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State by Kyase(m): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
I miss the Nigerian army of obj

Just enter the town and massacre everybody

The aemy is weak now

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State by yarimo(m): 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
Stupid man order your boys to stop killing security personnel and innocent people

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State by emmanuelbrown26: 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Obinnn is happy.
Obin the pretender.
See dem, rice bandits

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State by emmanuelbrown26: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
yarimo:
Stupid man order your boys to stop killing security personnel and innocent people
Ntooo

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State by WhisperedNoise: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Obinnn is happy.
Obin the pretender.
You are unserious.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State by EtinosaDLaw(m): 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2023
May the souls of the gallant officers rest in peace.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State by EtinosaDLaw(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2023
yarimo:

You mean thifnubu should call his secret agents destabilising the SE to order?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State by Heroicvic(m): 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
He should rightfully condemn the attack carried out by the military as well ,why would the army retaliates by burning down people's business and homes?

https://www.nairaland.com/7847831/military-invades-burns-ehime-mbano

This is wrong, I don't support killing of uniform men either...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State by Memphis357(m): 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Obinnn is happy.
Obin the pretender.
Obidients fit dey chop balanced diet pass una APC morons sef despite this una sufferhead economy šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State by Appletek: 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:

You mean thifnubu should call his secret agents destabilising the SE to order?

Sai Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State by christejames(m): 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
My President

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State by cassyrooy(m): 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Those manipulating Peter Obi to openly criticize Ugm are sick upstairs, I swear to God.

You expect a public figure and a famous politician like Obi, with known properties within Anambra and the entire South East, as well as Nigeria and outside of Africa, to publicly criticize and talk down on Ugm, so that the manipulators will destroy his hard earned properties under the guise of Ugm. But I trust Peter Obi to be wiser than the manipulators, and keep dishing out a very carefully written statement.

That has been their plan all this while, so that when Peter Obi talks I'll of the Ugm, the opportunistic manipulators will swing into action under the guise of Ugm to attach, destroy and loot Peter Obi's properties.

Who doesn't know that the Ugm is APC governors' evil hand of vengeance.

Peter Obi: 1
Manipulators: 0
You sabi, some fascists, abi na Rascals will want him to call his Son Oseloka a thief because there's news of a male criminal in the country just to please them.

Make them go find the perpetrators and bring them to book, Obi is a politician/public servant/figure who sides no one but everyone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State by Chibuzoripob: 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
angry nah the handwork of his Eluu-pšŸ–šŸ–šŸ–s Obidient sad angrys yoots.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State by YouAreNobody: 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
I'm patiently waiting for our agbado-mob to rush into the thread and masturbate furiously as the thread concerns Obi and Igbo; two factors the irate mob hate so much

10 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Launches Successful Strikes Against Boko Haram Terrorists / Buhari Writes CJN Over Decongestion Of Prisons Amid COVID-19 Pandemic / Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.